Does Sup Forums seriously have a problem with Hamilton beyond the fact that there are niggers in it?

does Sup Forums seriously have a problem with Hamilton beyond the fact that there are niggers in it?

i wouldnt know since i cant afford a $3000 ticket

Sprinkling niggers into things doesn't improve them.

just pirate the cast recording, doofus

There's no dialogue in the musical. You can get the entire story going from song to song. What do you think the majority of people have been doing?

^^^this^^^

its just another symbol of elitism in America, a 100% liberal audience watches a 100% liberal cast spew 100% liberal filth after paying 3,000$ a seat and then wonder why they are out of touch

Is this true or you just memeing?

>and then wonder why they are out of touch
Most people just listened to the cast recording

Kind of ironic that you're so out of touch.

I didn't have anything until recently. It once seemed a professional production to me, well done and having of the magic of broadway.

Now that they opened their fucking mouths from that platform to say the same dumb shit we've been hearing for the past year, all of it is gone. Put em on the fucking collage because Kek is gonna make them pay for that stunt.

Hadn't even heard of it until Trump brought it up. Are we certain that this isn't a PR stunt?

Alexander Hamilton was the '1%' representative of the time. He was a federalist and fought for big government controlled by banks. Its only suiting that liberals would endorse such garbage, pay $1500-3000 a ticket and applaud when the degenerate actors try to lecture their future VP.

And they owe your angry orange an apology for what reason exactly? Respectfully expressing an opinion? seriously, grow up microdicks. You don't have to agree with liberalism but it has a right to exist. It's the reason your shitty country isn't an asphyxiating theocracy comparable to Saudi Arabia.

As for your shitty president, if he's going to be "anti-PC" he should start by not demanding apologies every fucking time someone criticizes him or every time he doesn't like a coffee cup design because it gives booboos on his feelings. He's not entitled to do whatever he wants without anyone questioning it.

You conservatards are just getting more pathetic by the day since this guy wont the primaries. You can't even stop bitching and whining every time something doesn't go your way even when you're in fucking power.

I actually really enjoy it, because Alexander Hamilton is one of my heroes, personally.

No, it's the HIV/AIDS diseased faggots what I take issue with.

Yea, I could tell Trump was extremely hurt in that tweet. Felt really bad for him.

if someone had done this to Obama there would be outrage, and no it was not respectful an audience member is a guest to the staff and he payed 6,000$ for himself and his daughter and her friends to be there.

if you payed 6,000$ to relax and go to a show after a crazy week of work and after the show the cast all but calls you racist you would be right to be angry.

and no almost no one has listened to the cast recording. even if it was the most popular Broadway show in history (it isnt) only a small minority or people would ever watch or listen to it

>Leaf

yfw you realize Trump was trolling the shit out of liberals. He got libtards to attack the idea of safe spaces.
But I agree, without liberals we would have nothing to laugh at.

The only good thing about it is Daveed Diggs.

>and no almost no one has listened to the cast recording
You're full of shit

You act like it's some unattainable, elitist thing. Yet it takes 5 minutes to download and listen to it.

Unless that something is fire

>if someone had done this to Obama there would be outrage,

No it wouldn't have. Stop fucking making up hypotheticals where liberals do worst everytime conservatives are criticized for what they actually do. All they told Pence was to govern for all Americans and we already know Obama isn't too much of a pussy to take such a harmless statement in strife because HE CONCEDED THE ELECTION LIKE A MATURE ADULT WHO UNDERSTANDS THAT HE CAN'T ALWAYS HAVE HIS WAYS, contrary to your mentally 8-year-old president-elect who promised to throw a tantrum at the whole country if he didn't win because he was somehow entitled to victory.

Pull your head out of your ass. Your guy is in power now so he's the one getting criticized. Don't ask why he doesn't get re-elected if you deflect all legitimate criticism of him with "but liberals and Obamer!"

You are literally making excuses for him to be immature by pretending he was doing second degree whereas it's a narrative presented by neither him, his allies or his opponents.

That is palpable delusion.

Why are you so negative about it? Sit back and realax, observe and have fun.

I really like it. The music isn't anything to write home about, but I haven't seen a Broadway show with such high-quality lyrics since, well, whatever the last thing Sondheim did was.

>not downloading the bootleg
It's literally on The Pirate Bay.

The acting is bad and the pacing is poor and just overall awkward. I'm not sure if that's because of niggers but it's definitely not worth the admission fee.

It's cultural appropriation. :^)

That's because you're not a theater person. It's the biggest show since Wicked. President Obama and Hillary Clinton have quoted Hamilton song lyrics numerous times. The show is credited with keeping Hamilton on the $10 bill.

That one congresscritter who heckled Obama at his first SotU was a target of massive outrage and was forced to apologize publicly.

>the best meme elitists can create

overrated historically inaccurate trash

I hate musicals period.

Theatre people are hammy. Especially blacks.

Also, Hamilton was strangely against diverse immigration, so they are twisting reality by making him some sort of hero of the coloured man.

>Triggered Leafs
Go on...

even if 10 million people downloaded it (the numbers wont even get close to that high in the US) only a small fraction of people in the US will ever hear it or see it. the only people to see it will be rich.

and if you download a musical and listen to it your not an elitist your a fag

>it's definitely not worth the admission fee
Well, yeah, I don't think there's any play worth $800+.

"HE CONCEDED THE ELECTION LIKE A MATURE ADULT WHO UNDERSTANDS THAT HE CAN'T ALWAYS HAVE HIS WAYS"

wow he didnt destroy the country by refusing to step down good job king nigger

>y-you're a fag!

riveting argument

>I hate musicals period.
OF HAWKING LEAVE

Daily Reminder that Halimation was right and spics like to claim history like blacks

Because I'm sick of conservatard's self entitlement. They act like any criticism towards them is some sort of unforgivable breach to their basic human rights, as if free speech was only for them and liberals were agents of an oppressive thought police and not just people who hate them for being assholes. All the while they literally start fires for the sole purpose of pissing people off under the pretense of freedom of speech.

Now that they got the worst of them on top of the most powerful country in the world, they still kick and scream when things don't go exactly their way. How can functioning people be so self entitled? I would have never made it anywhere in life if I had been such a piece of shit, so why do they get to?

*white

there is if it has hot naked women a free meal and alcohol and no men on stage.

Most of the songs are catchy and the lyrics are clever. It is an objectively good musical.

Everyone of you contrarian assholes going "HURR DURR LIBRULS LIKE THIS THING SO THAT MEANS NO TRUE AMERICAN CAN LIKE IT" are why we never make cultural inroads anywhere except country music and reality TV.

>beyond the fact
I don't even care about that

7188 more like 1488 amirite guys

They're like 1000 dollars per person and sell out super fast so you'll have buy second hand.

Why the fuck would Sup Forums need a reason other than that?

This is a board that glorifies Moonman.

I don't think Sup Forums would be the kind to listen to rap or hip-hop either, so I don't think they enjoy it for the music

how many people have been fired for having liberal view points? almost none and if they were there was outrage and boycot of the company but people like the last CEO of Mozilla who donate to conservative causes are always lambasted.

all that guy did was donate 1,500$ to a pro family values group 10 years before he was CEO and he was fired for it and stuff like that happens all the time bu no one is ever fired for donating to planed parenthood.

It's the Bill Nye equivalent of teaching people about history

>do something retarded
>people criticize you for it
>'durr i'z muh free speech im not retarded i swear"

No, I listened to that shit on my commute every day for weeks. One of the best things to come out of broadway, sans niggers

Miranda is probably whiter than you, faggot

Well you know, this world is unfair and extremely dumb, don't burn your braincells and nerves for nothing.

They don't know anything about Hamilton. That triggers me more than them being nigfags.

Cultural Appropriation Is OK When Blacks Do It: The Musical

Hamilton is to Broadway what the Wiz was to cinema. Taking superior culture and thoroughly dumbing it down.

People don't get fired for having conservative viewpoints, they get fired for being bigots, and hence, being threats to other people in the workplace.

Not all opinions are equal, and having a certain opinion is a choice. If you choose to have the opinions of a self-entitled asshole, either shut up or face the consequences. Stop feeling entitled to "tolerance" when the basis of your opinions are intolerance. it doesn't work that way.

Ruining the Founding Fathers with rap.

Racist casting.

CEOs are beholden to shareholders

welcome to the real world you fucking crybaby

Yes. Musicals are gay as fuck. They are shit-tier knock-offs of shit-tier operas.

Founding Fathers wouldn't be caught dead at one.

I hate musicals with "rap". It just doesn't fit the musical genre.

Oh wait, are you seriously bringing up the Mozilla thing?

Why do I have to fucking be a spokesman for every fucking liberal thing that happened ever everytime I bring up a liberal point of view? How about I flip the fucking table and ask you to justify every time someone killed themselves over harassment and threats on the internet or all the really fucked up bullshit that was posted in Breitbart? Liberals aren't a single entity and unless you want conservatives to be treated like one, drop this bullshit.

"self-entitled asshole"

from the man defending the elites and people who pay 3,000$ a seat for a musical

and those opinions are why your country is shit Canada and why you have a numale like Trudeau as your leader and why your country is going to be the next Sweden

i would justify the death by saying that guy was a fag anyway and deserved to die. if he didnt kill himself the tax payer would just have to waste funds on a gas chamber anyway.

i think the good question is "Why are there niggers in Hamilton?"

stfu filth

awww boo hoo shitty freak stop whining

>Most of the songs are catchy and the lyrics are clever.
The lyrics are great, don't get me wrong, but the music is pretty mediocre.

Why are Musicals seen as dignified? They're a popcorn genre for groundlings.

When a Musical is dignified, it's called an Opera.

>This is a board that glorifies Moonman.
Hamilton-Moon Man when?

>the lead is white
>the female lead is white
>King George is white
>half the chorus is white

The casting call was worded in a way so that non-white performers wouldn't be discouraged by the fact that it was a period piece. This is shit-tier race b8ing

Good point user, you saved me a lot of time.

>black and female Founding Fathers
Talk about your historical revisionism.

let me adjust your fedora for you

Hamilton was the shittiest founding father anyway.
Burr did nothing wrong.

"stfu"

the leaf cant even use words to respond, this is what happens when they run into people not form their safe space know as Leafland

Idiots that receiving a federal tax cut should be careful what they say. Also Alexander Hamilton was a jackass.