Doubt about Antisemitism

Why do you fear the jews, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/features/2016-norway-refugee-crisis-profiteers/
bbc.com/news/magazine-35441465
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. Jew

They want to bite me penis

They have become the untouchables who want to destroy the Western world. Their religion believes that their prophet will come when the world is plunged into complete Chaos. This is what they want. They orchestrated the great 6 gorgillion lie so that they could get away with anything.

They want to breed Europe out of existence, and they aren't even shy in admitting their intentions

im a little salty about them redefining western identity to exclude white people.

im also a little salty about them lobbying western governments to accept more and more middle eastern refugees caused by Israel's wars of expansion. While Israeli's live in a ethnologist protected by a border wall that we paid for.

I'm not an antisemite nor am I a racist. I didnt vote trump either.

I come to Sup Forums as an observer, nothing else. well, i like HR too. but w/e

ethnostate**

Why though? I don't get why a religious group would go under organized efforts to delete Western culture.

Furthermore, what would the Jewish West look like to you?

You fucking Mexican intellectual i put it right in my post, their religion thinks their prophet will come when the world is completely fucked and they will be sent to heaven as the chosen people.

Best way to do that is multiculturalism because it destroys everything. Look at fucking Mexico/Africa and imagine the whole world being like that. Jews think their prophet will come when all is fucked.

>Furthermore, what would the Jewish West look like to you?
Black people in chains slaving away in the fields next to the mass grave the Jews dumped all the white people into.

there are a lot of reasons.
the Greater Israel Project is one of them. It is a lot easier to annex land if the population has been displaced into Europe.

It also weakens Europe as a whole and allows them to expand their authoritarian regime in Europe under the guise of increasing security and fighting racism.

and pure greed.
this is making some kikes that own businesses related to the resettlement and integration programs incredibly rich.

As I understand, Jews believe the Mashiach (or Messiah) will come when he is needed the most; this could either be a period of great peace or of great struggle for humanity.

Besides, apocalyptic thought is part of the New Testament. As far as I understand, it is Christians who are conflicted with being the "chosen people at the end of times".

Who are these people getting rich of Resettlement/Integration? I'd really like to hear some names to further research, I do know a little about Greater Israel though.

I don't fear or doubt jews, but I don't trust zionists.

bloomberg.com/features/2016-norway-refugee-crisis-profiteers/

bbc.com/news/magazine-35441465

Ok, so
>Raphael Hock
>Adolfsens

Nowhere is it mentioned that they're jews. How could I know that? If anything, I understood they're German and Finnish

Jews put jews first. Fair enough. But then let everyone else put their own kind first, too.

I am a jew.

>fear
It's like seeing roach in your house mate.

are we really going to play this game?
both of those names are echoie as fuck...

>Why do you fear the jews

Whites want sovereignty
Jews want sumpremacy
Im not going to bother going on a 10 post rampage of why you should the jew but I'll just throw a couple points your way
>It's not that Jews own banks, the problem is Jews use the banks to control the populace like cattle, or as they say, "goyim"
>The Jew has proven throughout history that if anybody lets Jews into their community it has fallen to ruin, there's a reason countries exiled them so frequently, they try to destroy anybody who offer them a helping hand to get back to their precious homeland (which they do not deserve, I will see Israels walls collapse in my lifetime)
>These same people now control 90% of what you see in your daily life, but thanks to the election they're cracking down on social media as well since it's too easy for the truth to emerge there.
The kike is a friend only to themselves, they sheild behind moderate jews and the Holocaust to protect them from any sort of criticism.

Also forgot they believe the negative effects of hate speech outweigh the positive effects of free speech. A code for "cencor everyone's lives and thoughts"

This is why. Jews have been the root cause of humanities problems for centuries

Oh get over it that was in the past.