Knowledge Bomb: Connect the dots. Calexit is happening, and Trump is trying to save the US

Trump is preparing for the Calexit to take place.

If you need to catch up on the time machine, link is below.

i.imgur.com/EVdeMRP.jpg

1.) As all of you well know, the moment a Calexit happens, immigrants will absolutely flood the state. (This should be obvious to you, but allow me to further elaborate).

2.) People won't take the vote serious, and wont show up to the vote. The ~25-45% of people who want to remain will form the state of Jefferson in protest to the leave. Trump will allow this. The United States flag will not have to add or remove stars as we still have 50 states.

3.) The wall will be erected on the border on the remaining piece of California after the "Jexit" before the official date of the leave.

4.) The Golden State will collapse as it is left with no defense against a migration crisis. The migrant crisis will increase exponentially over a short period before the total economic collapse of the post-state as it can't handle the new population.

I may answer some questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/21/calexit-supporters-submit-ballot-proposal-california-secede/
youtube.com/watch?v=m25OsRVc7e0&t=5m28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This rabbit hole is getting fucking deep holy shit

What happens to the residents of Silicon Valley?

Aside from the border itself, Silicon Valley will be known as the ground zero in the migration crisis.

The mass culture change could actually lead to California becoming part of Mexico. This is supposition though.

So much of our produce comes from Commiefornia tho

We won't give up those areas. They are red. Libs can have a thin strip along the coast. Libs can keep their cities, which produce nothing but insanity and homosexuality.

nigger, hollywood will get BTFO once congress kills copyright protections

silicon valley will get BTFO by the re-regulation of the financial sector and stock market.

very weak position is silly valley.

that place runs on advertsing dollars and wall stree bubble cash

Jefferson actually makes this issue a lot less impactful than it could have been.

Jefferson after Jexit helps. I'm sure Mr. Trump saw this and this was exactly the reason he allowed Jefferson to join the United States.

When?

Let it happen. Let it show the US and Europe how good progressivism is. Also, Trump should close the borders of the US to all whites still living there when California secedes so they go down in example and as traitors.

San Diego is red though.

>all commies leave to California
>build the wall around it

Is this roleplay, or are you actually schizophrenic?

Why are you guys so fucking ignorant of how this works

California cannot leave, that was already decided during the civil war.

SO unless California is able to resist being forced by the other 49 states to stay, their little measure is fucking stupid.

>get California to unilaterally leave the Union like the southern states.
>president trump has the feds and the military quickly conquer California and arrest all the traitorous elites.
>california reinstated to the union as a territory
>Californians are denied citizenship and made American Nationals.
>Californians have to go through immigration process to become citizens again.
>california no longer relevant in national elections.
>we still tax their asses.
>Colorado River water diverted to Arizona and Mexico.
>Mexican farms flourish with abundant water.
>socal farms and cities are dry.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/11/21/calexit-supporters-submit-ballot-proposal-california-secede/
Many many don't take the vote seriously. We get another "Brexit" but in favor of the left. The protest afterword leads into the state of Jefferson as I states.
Most whom voted for it stay. Those who didn't either stay where they live, leave for Jefferson, or neighboring states.

Pence is actually the time traveler, Trump is just along for the ride

Seriously this.

We will slaughter the people and cleanse CA. Washing away all of the filth and degeneracy in waves of HIV blood. It's time for a reckoning.

>implying the feds have the balls to enforce that
>implying California isn't a civil powder keg due to all the rootless cosmopolitans and mexicans

We should keep a strip of land from the border to SD, that way, we block Cali's route to Mexico for even more ownage.

We will probably hold on to the Central Valley, too.

We should keep all the red areas.

>implying we don't want them to leave

As stated, Jefferson includes Central Valley, and much of northern California.

>Jexit
>Jews Exiting America

It's all okay, California is going to be the honeypot for immigrants.

Redding and up
Everyone else gets banished

>Trump, using the pseudonym of John Titor

dropped.

Does Calexit even have any basis in reality, or are we just blowing hot smoke?

italics* oh no not California /italics*

President Elect Trump allows Jefferson to be created. The shape cannot be entirely confirmed.

Nature will take it's course, but the northern section of the state is the most likely piece that will be formed into the new state.

They move to Austin Texas and fuck it up even more than before.

We are going to meme it into reality. Just like we did to Trump's election.

Make it happen

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST TAKE IT

Sup Forums tards in cali, are you voting exit then moving?

Not happening. Don't feed in to Califags delusions.

are that LARPER faggot5, back with a fresh tripcode and another role play

fake/gay

check these calexit digits

But we need to encourage them.

There is literally and I mean LITERALLY ZERO chance that Trump will allow any portion of California to secede.

liberals thinking presidency should be decided by the popular vote is the same reason I hope LA is exiled. The hipsters and homo's that vote in Cali contribute absolutely nothing to the country, yet there are so many of them.

Are you guys retarded? Cali is the home of tech and entertainment.... two of the most important US industries. The country is worthless without California.

Whats left without us? You get southern racists, the flyover states and New York money manipulators.

nuh-uh dude ur rong, secession has never even been done befo!

Stay-behind forces. We will disrupt NewCal from inside while praying for our brothers in other states to attack from the outside.

>implying California isn't a civil powder keg due to all the rootless cosmopolitans and mexicans

Oh and the fires will burn so very bright.

The President Elect currently is disputing the wall extension around the state. The length of such a wall is not confirmed in this particular time.

agreed. No man left behind.

Good, that will leave us with two In-n-Outs.

If I get sixes then you have to kys and stop spreading this bullshit

There are actual people on here -- actual imbeciles -- who think Calexit is not only a real thing but that it will get anywhere, ever.

This boards sometimes.

Does this violate NAP? If not, proceed.

Feels good to be red

I went to your link and it predicted that Hillary would be declared the winner by the media but we would find out on Dec. 21 that Trump was the winner. Since that is total bullshit I'm going to discard this prediction.

I have no control over our President's decision on this issue.

President Elect Trump is working on a possible wall currently, and If I am correct you will see that part of the state remain in the United States.

>tech and entertainment.... two of the most important US industries

Really? How much will I suffer in rural Oregon if I lose facebook and capeshit? Conversely, how will California survive without all the hydroelectricity we provide?

(you)

If we can meme Trump into presidency we can meme a Calexit

You motherfuckers are so stupid. The border is 3,200 km long or 1,969 mi.

The trick is the original post they highlighted the Baja waypoint marker.

Will this really happen or are you a roleplaying faggot? I want proof that this shit will happen, otherwise I will doubt you.

Cali would legitimately be a better country.

GDP of $2.5 Trillion
GDPPC is $64,000

The entire tech sector.
Most entertainment.
Most food production.
The best people.

Maybe we should do it. We pay more than we receive from the fed anyways. We could probably even defeat the rest of the country in a war because they're retarded. We'd cyberattack all the infrastructure and let everyone starve without firing a single shot.

not converting Km to Miles

3199km = 1987 miles

Checked. If we put our minds to it, we can make anything happen with meme magic.

That's about 13%, that's about in-line with its population % compared to the States.

>most food production

lol

United we stand, divided we fall.
youtube.com/watch?v=m25OsRVc7e0&t=5m28s

California is the original victim and current day experiment for the leftists to push their agenda. They're already attempting to force the "blue Texas" narrative while driving the border blue. We must retake our states back. Every single one of them.

This.

Cali is not leaving.

Yeah and after Calexit the share will be 0.

Am I safe in San Jose

You're fucking delusional mate. Hollywood is going to move somewhere else. Silicon Valley tech industries are just going to move to TX, OR, and WA.

>Jefferson
I'M SAVED DESU

See map.

You're kidding.. Right? I mean come on... You fuckers literally import your water. And California only produces a quarter of the food it consumes. And that's just food and water. As far as military goes one state would be totally fucked by the US army and raiding parties from Nevada. Also, its GDP is only that high because it uses the word of the US government. If California becomes it's own nation, do you really think it's GDP would drop significantly? Come on. Please be a troll.

>California exit
>All it's neighbors cut Commiefornia's water supplies
>All of Commiefornia's farming production falls like a rock
>All the US military bases in Commiefornia are dismantled
>Commiefornia's cannot pay any of it's social justice bullshit
>Get invaded and conquered by Mexico, with the blessing of God Emperor Trump

How about this?

Mfw in new mexico.

Katrina flooded the state with niggers, now we are going to get an influx of hippies and illegals. Great.

Time to move north i guess.

I've seen two possible timelines could happen in the secession of California.

1:) The destruction of California helps Trump's message that you are correct, we must stay unified. President Trump is re-elected.

2:) The narrative is that California's exit and destruction was Trump's fault. That he should have stopped it and Trump doesn't win re-election.

Some bodies in Cali are gonna get their asses handed to them for even thinking like this.

we are in the perfect timeline :D
Shadilay brothers

Can't we just deport all the undesirables? Why give up the territory

No. Jefferson will give aid to Calexit refugees. Move north or east.

according to the "time traveller" in op's pic, Hillary was declared the winner of the election, and on 12/21 we will find out the "truth"

sorry but your autistic conspiracy theory debunked itself

Damn it, since brexit, adding "-exit" to things is starting to happen just like adding "-gate" to the end of scandals since watergate.

Even if CA tries to secede, which it's not going to, sane Californians will fight back. Even if we have to engage in guerrilla warfare, because losing that much land (and especially the food production in the valley), would be a disaster for the US

Yeah, California isn't going anywhere.
Judy let the daft, lefty clowns and twats have their moment. They'll shut up in a few months and live on in their pretend world where they are flawless victims to imaginary fascism.
If anything, sit back and enjoy. Shit can only get worse for all of us if anything.

You restated exactly what I said in different words. So yes, It is true.

You understand there are foreign entities that would love to beachhead a weakened US and make a grab for major Federal assets in California. Calexit is a narrative being pushed to try to defeat the United States in detail. Do not take on the United States in totality, destroy it one state at a time, turn each state against each other using political division.

hard to deport 61% of the 55 million population.

Calexit is the best solution.

Do it, see what happens when your leaders are executed for treason.

lol, the whites in CA would overthrow the new government in about two days

Oh god allowing a calexit would be the best 12D chest move in US political history.

Get rid of the military and sign Calexit into law and San Diego county will go blue.

Underrated

Also, I want a wall around the Bae Area and Loss Angeles. We will charge a massive toll for all Canadifornians who try to get in

We are in a separate timeline than the one predicted.
There is no military intervention. Calexit is done completely democratically.

Calexit will never fucking happen Trump will just executive order it away, plus it needs to be put through congress and even the proposition of a calexit would be laughed out of the house.

>Claiming that deporting ~27 mil is hard
>But deporting 30 mil illegals isn't

1. California succeeds.
2. Two days later a white California militia overthrows the government and institutes martial law.
3. Only white men over 30 can vote. NuMales are not considered white males.
4. Become the greatest world power after 100 years of white patriarchal rule.

How much of southern California is dependent upon military and defense spending? Hint: it's a shit load, along with all of the supply chain and the rest of it. It will never happen. Cali would lose 20% GDP overnight or more.

You are fucked. Ditch in&out and move north. Or stay and fucking die. Idc.

H-h-hey guys... Can we please not push KeK in this direction? I live in SoCal... Plenty of decent men who even fought in the Great Meme War live here.... Are we simply a sacrifice at this point? Cause that's fucking bullshit.