Well Sup Forums?

Explain

I don't see the latter 3 getting shot at.

explain to me how racist niggers kicking all the white people out the production is protesting?

>A shirt based on a proven lie (Garner died of a heart attack at the hospital)
>Putting yourself above the Flag of your nation, a flag your nigger ancestors fought and died for.
>attacking the VP of the country while he is with his young daughter

why can't niggers just act like normal fucking human beings? Oh wait, I just answered my own question...

Freedom to protest doesn't mean you're exempt from being criticized for protesting. They can protest if they want, and I can call then stupid niggers if I want.

who says they cant protest like that?
who makes these retarded images lol

Protesting is for nerds and losers anyways. Why go out stand with a fucking picket fence chanting shit people have already heard before when you can be super comfy at home?

They're "Protesting" a fucking lie.

If dindu's stopped being niggers, committing crime, resisting arrest and having illegal weapons, then little trayvons wouldn't be killed.

They should protest by not appropriating European culture that they've shown such disdain and contempt for. I'd be all for that.

This plus smoke pot and collect free welfare mony! Kek wires it

>>A shirt based on a proven lie (Garner died of a heart attack at the hospital)

A direct result of the illegal choke hold the NYPD officer put him in as stated in the coroners report.

Look, I hate niggers nigging as much as anyone on Sup Forums. BUT...I expect cops to obey the law they've sworn to uphold AT ALL TIMES. If they don't have to obey the law then neither do you, I, or the niggers.

The officer used an illegal choke hold instead of just letting Garner nig out for a second then surrender (he wasn't fleeing or threatening just crying and he would have run out of energy in a minute). It was a crime and that particular officer belongs in jail for it.

The rest of what you said I agree with.

>obey the law
That's all you have to do in society.

Cops have to obey the law buy niggers don't, wtf coolaid you drinking.

If only there were some middle ground between raping/burning/pillaging your own neighborhoods and being passive-agressive little shits at otherwise non-political events.
Seriously, how embarassing is it that Mohammedans are better at peaceful protests than you?

fuck

Politicising entertainment is not in good taste.

You're free speech has consequences. It's time you hold yourself accountable instead of insisting others stupidity. -rioting and looting is not valid.

Well they CAN and ARE protesting peacefully like that - and we're telling them they suck!

Have any of those people been prevented from protesting?

Just because you are protesting doesn't mean people cant call you a fucking retard.

Just because you are protesting lawfully doesn't mean you are immune to criticism.

>Cops have to obey the law buy niggers don't, wtf coolaid you drinking.

Neither obeyed the law. The difference in the Garner case is the nigger is dead but the cop got off. That's legitimate bullshit.

Nobody actually cared about the sports niggers protesting.

They can protest wherever they want as long as we don't have to see it. It's disgusting.

>t. kike

>rioting
>grandstanding
>grandstanding
>grandstanding

It seems they can't.

Well see the thing is you're fucking stupid if you think I can explain for everyone who found a problem with those peaceful protests. Chances are there are 20 or 30 explanations for each section of the picture.

Why the fuck do you give a fuck? It's not the point of a protest to fucking care how anyone reacts to it.

If those niggers would peacefully protest when no on the job that would be ideal.

You protest on your free time
You don't protest while your working

Three of those boxes contain multimillionaires, one contains the commoner

>why can't they protest peacfuly
Retarded strawman that even sounds rediculous when you recite it
I've literally never heard anyone say that all we say is DONT protest violently