Lets stop calling wetbacks Hispanics and call them what they really are: Aztecs

Lets stop calling wetbacks Hispanics and call them what they really are: Aztecs.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Wladfa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but they're not. they're muslim rape babies. don't act like spaniards are white

Racial makeup doesn't agree.

The Spanish are just as white as Italians.

>Aztecs
>After they've been contaminated with north african blood
No way, Jose

Mad that Mediterranean's are the sculptors of European culture?

How about you ignore us? Its not like we care if you guys think we are white, we already know what we are. Our history is rich of defeating and kicking jews and muzzies, think what you want but out country (except maybe certain zones of Andalusia) is very white, oh and catholic.

Regardless of whether or not Spaniards have Moorish blood, the fact remains that most Mexicans, especially those crossing our border, are Indians.

>Moors
>Mediterranean

mestizos

ftfy

Is pic related white? (Curly blond Spaniard)

You tell me.

Even if all the Spanish are Moors as you say, Moors are literally Mediterranean peoples.

Spaniards are based. They kicked every single Muslim out of their country in 1609. Google expulsion of Moriscos.

Those clothes look expensive
I wish I had expensive clothes

9% of Mexicans are White
20% are Natives
71% are Mestizos (Native+White)

It's the word Hispanic that needs to die.

What the fuck am I looking at? Where are your facial features?

It really puts the violence into perspective.

Well, considering how much shitskins love to talk about their 1/16th spaniard blood, I don't think they'll stop using it.

Mi abuela had had blonde hair and blue eyes!!! I-I-I-I'm white, Sup Forums. I swear.

>Let's stop calling it Good Friday and instead call is Spring Holiday
>Let's stop calling it Columbus Day and instead call it Fall Holiday

Bitch don't tell me what kind of language is ok for me to use.

We are pure.
We are great.
We are.

Good night losers!

we didn't go there and fuck all of these indians 4 nuffin user

pic related. I don't care if think we are moors but stop fucking calling mestizos hispanic

I'm iraqi born Assyrian and this foreign exchange rich spanish chick thought I was spanish too.

I had a based Mexican grade 11 religion teacher. He looked Spanish though. He had blue eyes, paler skin than Mexicans and dark brown hair. He said he came from a wealthy family that can trace their roots back to spain.

To be fair, there's a notable portion of Assyrians with fair features (ie light eyes/hair)

This meme needs to die. Theyre white, ive been there a couple times and they are far different from arabs.

Yeah, I honestly have no fucking idea where we get it from. As I've gotten older my hair is starting to change from black to brown/red, it is very noticable in certain lighting. Ginger is the most common unique hair after that comes blonde but no brown.

As for eye colour ~1/5 have non brown eyes.

Actually Spaniards are the main hispanics

Stop posting this picture it's fucking retarded

It's anti white because there are some actual white hispanics

The left faggot is a mestizo, not a "Hispanic" in terms of DNA.

Any race could be hispanic

Hispanic = Spanish blood

Hispanic genes do not make beaners BROWN

not everyone from what is now called mexico was or is an aztec

neither italians nor spanish are white

Mexico is brown as fuck.
The "whites" are like unicorns, so end that meme already.

>chink
>lecturing Mediterraneans on what is white

I'm sorry, but what is your contribution to European culture, Finland?

The guy on the left is a fucking Indian, retard.

Hail the lil qt queen

No, the word Hispanic needs to die.
It's being used for people that don't have Spanish blood at all.

From a Guatemalan Maya, to a Black Colombian, to a Welsh Argentine, they are all called "Hispanic" just because they speak Spanish.

It's retarded and idiotic.
The word needs to die.

You're Mongolian...

I know, I'm saying there was a ton of natives, no just Aztecs. In fact a lot of them hated the Aztecs.

jjajajajajaja >Argentina is white AMIRITE GUISE

you are really new,
Mediterranean people were never white,
they arent niggers either though, they are their own race

True there are many types of beans, not just aztecs and mayans.

Hey, Im from Galicia, Spain. Thats the north west of the country. Sand monkeys never stained our land. Im more white than any redskin livin in the USA.

KKK its just a bad parody of the Spanish Inquisition. Good luck trying to be as pure as us, you fatty protestants...

Hail Spain, Hail Christ.

Mostly white berbers though. Not arabs. And they were only for about 300 years.

Hispanic is more of a cultural thing, not a racial one. Of course there's many different variants and there is no uniformed look like some people think. Spics can range from lokking white, black, asian, brown etc

>Welsh Argentine
lol wut?

>jjajajajajaja
You need to go back

>What is imitation literally people like you fucked Argentina believing it was gonna work because we WUZ WITE

It's pretty simple people. The dark skin of Mexicans comes from Native American generics and not from Europe. The paler the Mexican, the more European blood is present. Most are dark af obviously, but a few have strong to predominant genetics from the Spanish invaders. End of fucking thread.

They're their own race. White people don't have naturally black hair

genetics*

Right.

Btw, any obama butthole licker can eat my ass. Compare your suited monkeys to our royal family

That's the thing, the cultures couldn't be anymore different. You only get to interact with Mexicans and Central Americans, so you have no idea how different from Mexico the culture is the further south you go.

The slang, the accents, the foods, the traditions, the architecture, the climate, literally everything is different depending on the country.

That's why I think the word has no purpose other than some convoluted PC bullshit.

Most common ethnicity in Chubut Province (Patagonia). We are the only country in the world where Welsh is still spoken outside of the UK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y_Wladfa

Fuck you nigger. I ain't no fucking Aztec! I'm an Olmec.

Nope, it's 25 percent white, 70 percent mestizo and the rest are Indian.
These are aproximates the government here doesn't recognize race

>Having kings

Bow down, Leaf.

Is there any way to be more white than still living in a fucking kingdom? You fag peasant

What about the basque?

Are you seriously saying that this work of art was made by a non-white?

I'm actually a mix of European and native but my skin isn't dark as shit and I don't care that much about Mexican culture is does that make me white, my grandmother is of European descent from Spain and some of my cousins have white skin even though there Hispanic so pol am I good or not also English was my first language.

>not having kings

Funny how north american pple know shit about history and try to give us lessons. Their country its like 300 yo. Celtas and Iberos fought in our lands centuries before any native american tree-hugger could expect our conquistadores.

yes

white people pretty much only covers nords. Slavs are their own race, as are mediterraneans. Obviously races mix and blur a little, but generally that's how it goes

you can't seriously say you'd ever think this man for example is from any of the nordic countries, you can instantly tell he's mediterranean

What kind of dumb ass shit do they teach in Finland? Are you autistic?

correction, Andalusians and Sicilians are non-white

Eh, I don't think being lighter means anything. You can be light but still have prominent Indian traits.