Oh fuck yes

ITS

HAPPENING

yesss YESS LET THE ETERNAL ANGLO IN.

All outlined in this book.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/800887087780294656?lang=en
IT'S FUCKING REAL

Where's the check mark?

This is cool and all, but will Trump talk about this Richard Spencer guy though? Seriously guys this is just embarrassing, and I say that as a former alt-righter. I can't be apart of this movement when these guys are making this movement look like a complete joke.

>Never gonna happen. Mock my words...
Please be a Freudian slip.

Holy hit make it happen

GOOD

Your words fucking suck.

>it's real

FUNNY

>mock

You are a leaf and therefore your words are a mockery by default.

ISN'T IT

he's here

They're almost as awful as madame president's campaign.

Based

unfortunately impossible

This is definitely the best timeline.

>mfw

n
i
g
g
e
r

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I don't care how many immunities I can't risk a spy among them.

kek

oy vey this man must be stopped

That's not for trump to decide though.

He's absolutely clueless, is he? The ambassadors are chosen by ruling parties.

Great words, I loooooooove your attention to detail.

Nigel should represent the UK instead. Fit for a true nationalist.

CTR is still here.

Oh fuck. Nigel would fucking love it here. Move the British ambassador building to Trump's Post Office Hotel!

IT"S HAPPENING

>Implying knees wouldn't be bent for him

Fuck you

Where will this whacky timeline take us next!

I approve

Dishonorable scum.

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

PRAISE HIM

>Trump "asks" Brits to appoint Nigel

There you go

Brits will want to be friends with Trump, as trade deals and all that are now important to England

Clintons paid them a 4 year advanced because they thought they had the election. Since they are paid for, they might as well do their job.

creative but also fuck you

Damn u Hillary

Will he please bring back the bust of Winston Churchill?

many peopl;e are too far to reach him so why did he even do the glass was it far? How to know? I guess we would need super eyes right? ok go now see yu

I want Nigel to be the US UN ambassador. He needs to bring the bantz he dropped in the EU on the nations in the UN.

Could you imagine?

Not again!

God damnit

Do you all see how much hate he gets on every tweet? Even on the BASED Farage tweet?

Yet he still knows that his supporters want this even when they're drowned out.

I think Barron browses Sup Forums

The UK won't be represented by UKIP at its most crucial foreign office. Anyone believing this is the same underage b& who thinks AfD will win the German election.

nigger

>Sup Forums countersignals the d&c trolls in increasingly brilliant ways

STOP THIS!

Not if Trump swears them to the high heavens and tells them he won't work with them unless on his terms like he did to the media today at his "summit."

They'll do it if it means having a market and dialogue between us

To the stars!

>I think Barron browses Sup Forums
Barron has been the brains of the campaign since day one.

Consider them mocked

Being friends with Trump is far more important than party affiliation nowadays

but when right?

Every day since the election I wake up and can't believe everything that's happened. It's a miracle, there's nothing else to describe it.

He won't do that either. He won't risk ruining relations with a crucial Euro ally over 1 guy who is extremely unpopular back home.

Can I get some of what you're on?

your words SUCK

Am I the only one who thinks ivanka isn't that attractive?

Yes.

UKIP is Farage's creation.

He's breaking the news cycle from the faggot sperg Spencer.

>implying Trump is not cowboy gunslinger
>implying there's going to be some "pivot"
>implying the 4D chess won't continue

See that's where you're wrong, buddy.

>extremely unpopular back home

yes hello were are the proofs? last i checked a movement spearheaded by him wins referendum

This

Chocolate chip

Dammit, got me.

>the special relationship is reborn

ANGLO-AMERICAN SUPREMACY!

yea probably a lot of faggots feel the same way

Yes. You are.

Holy fuck this timeline just gets better and better. It so surreal to me that all this is happening

why would trump want to associate himself with a little bitch who led a movement then ran away when things got tough. Disappointing

FUCK HILLARY TROLLING FROM THE GRAVE BRO!

Yeah

Damn it

You guys still think people give a damn about some white nationalist spaghetting all over? That shit has been here a long time, it's just now making the news. People knew that's what Trumps core base was, remember the rally controversies? He won anyway.

>It's a miracle

It really is.

All my expectations have been surpassed by leaps and bounds already.

>1 post by this ID

/r/the_donald refugees are still here in their swathes so it's not surprising that there's so many naive idiots in this thread

nah, shes ok