this man is insane

R NIGE

i like it

>it's real

HOLY FUCK!

I wanted him to pick Mr Bean

It's not happening though is it because he has zero say on the matter

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS REAL

Oh my god, is Trump actually going to force our government to appoint R Nige against the wishes of British establishment?

I am literally in tears. Here I was jealous of you Americans, yet Trump, in his glory, is so goddamn spectacular, that even with all his time taken up making America Great again, he still makes time to give us Britfags a bit of the glory.

The glorious bastard is so fucking godlike his greatness is going to rub off on us Brits.

Soon, the Anglo Plant NIGEL FARAGE will get close to the vile ARYAN TRUMP.

The retaking of the colonies is soon upon us. We will initiate the YANKEEDIED and round up those of German heritage to be sent to the Massachusetts Blood Refinery.

BEST TIMELINE

I knew there was a reason he retired from UKIP.

Who our ambassadors are is up to the conservatives and they don't want Farage you dullards

By making a tweet about it, Trump is making it implicit that he wants Farage to be given the job. He might cuck your government into doing it

Mr. Bean is an illegal alien

Does the Queen still get to appoint ambassadors, or is that yet another power that has been wrongly stripped from her by the British political class?

The Madman actually did it!

You know Trump will get what he wants. The UK is too dependent on the U.S. He will give them an offer they can't refuse.

Except he wont because it's not up to him and the conservatives don't give a fuck about Farage so that ended your little pipe dream swiftly didn't it?

It won't happen. British newspapers would be all over the Tories with something like "UK government controlled by Trump's twitter! Top Cucks!"

I want to believe

>If Farage becomes embassador we are truly in the best timeline

I LOVE THIS TIMELINE SO MUCH

>i read this in his voice

>mfw Trump refuses to deal with anyone but Nigel

Hmm seems like Farage makes you upset. Still butthurt about Brexit?

BEST OF ALL POSSIBLE WORLDS

TRUE

It's real praise kek

If only

Praise kek

I thought you guys were too busy rounding up the Irish for your blood factories first

>mfw it's real

How did we end up in the most based possible timeline???

Cheers m80, we love you.

MAGA and MEGA.

No I'm """""butthurt""""" that he fucked off to America to brown nose Drumpfy whilst he let his party die

Must have been the berenstein vs berenstain switch.

Digits confirm Farage for Ambassador

I'm not surprised. Kek wills it.

Let us praise.

Yet it would be in Theresa May's best interest to have optimal relations with the US now that the EU is imploding. Farage would assure that.

mmm, u mad? having a ragey tizzly, as they say 'cross the pond?

checked

the unmitigated ass-savaging this will cause will sustain the salt-mines for millennia

Praise.

my digits will redeem your non get

Maybe that's how you think politics works in your childish view but the reality of the situation is he wont be getting any role because he's not a conservative and his party is dead so he'll never be elected either

>trump already making the world a better place

HE'S NOT EVEN IN OFFICE YET

My kek, his trolling truly is invincible.

Just like brexit would never happen? amirte?

fuck off no one gives a shit about your retarded "insights"

Thanks for nothing, chumps.

Excellent.

Farage confirmed for ambassador

witnessed

Kek wills it though user.

>Just like brexit would never happen? amirte?
I must have forgotten the time in the leave campaign where Boris Johnson and Michael Gove decided to fuck off on holiday whilst leaving their entire support to disintegrate

checked