"Daddy, I want you to meet my boyfriend Lee." What's your response?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ
youtube.com/watch?v=a227TUb3fZc
youtube.com/watch?v=n31NlzdvEQo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

not a nigger atleast

Ditch the chink or you're dead to me.

Literally came here to type this. FPBP

Hug him and tell him I'm so sorry for how hurt he'll be when she meets Chad.

This

"AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHH

I mean- congrats, sweetie! Is he going to Med School or Engineering PhD?"

How much does his older sister charge for sucky sucky?

konichiwa senpai

You need to leeve

Why do we have so many of these Asian men/White women threads pop up on Sup Forums?

Chinks are worse than niggers.

He seems like a supreme gentleman.

欢迎家人。

Typical asian """"""""man"""""""""" that can only pull a 5.

is that the meme girl?

"hi lee. so you're her math tutor right? want me to call the chinese place and get some rice? I hear you guys love that stuff."

"that fishnigger gook has about 5 seconds to get the fuck out of this house before I go Saigon on him"

RICED

Is Texan in Tokyo girl a meme girl?

Ryuske was a loveable dork, but I would have loved to fill Grace-chan with many sperms. Now they're going to have a kid, which will make her an official rice burner once and for all. More's the pity. Sayonara Texan in Tokyo!

Does he know karate?

Woah, asian people are horrendous

src plz

>"Hey Lee! Why do you think you are good enough to date my daughter? Let's talk over a beer"
>"Daughter, you have shit in your teeth. Go floss."

Primary faction squints (Japan>Korea>China) are decent DNA.

cook rice pay price

I don't speak gook

CHING CHONG CHING! OH HERRO THERE MISTER!

I AM NO WHITEY! HOW CAN I HAVE WHITE-A DAUGHTER? CHING CHONG CHING! GET OFF-A MY RAWN!

Get rid of him so I don't get supreme gentlemen as my grandchildren

That girl has a kind of popular YouTube channel. She isn't very interesting and talks a lot.

FPBP

Better then a nigger.

whadda mean "boyfriendly"?

I just watched the trailer for "Get Out"
youtube.com/watch?v=sRfnevzM9kQ
and I was about to post black on white question but I figured that was too tired. Didn't realize Asian version was being posted a lot.

Lucky for you, she isn't making more videos anymore.

Ok, guess we should flood your country with more niggers than chinks. Canada can send some more somalis you way in exchange for chinks,

This seams like a fair trade.

>You mean Li?

Let me tell you about the niggers, the spics and the kikes Lee.

>almost 2017
>not having a korean boyfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=a227TUb3fZc

seriously, not being able to wake up next to a korean god each morning
>WHY EVEN LIVE

Its a Texan in Tokyo show *bing*

even asian girls dont want to date asian guys

can you blame them?

>hi, im a walking billboard for "I have a 3 inch penis"

Asians are equals. I take no issue with it.

>I'll give him a chance, but only because your my ugliest daughter.

oh shit honey, you're gonna get JAUNDICED

Agreed if by chink you mean chinese.
Only non insectoid asians are japs and korea(debatable)

BONG SAO TO THE THROAT

She looks exactly like a girl I went out with a couple years. I know it's not her, but damn looks like a long lost twin sister...

HE DOCTAH YET? COME BACK WHEN HE DOCTAH

>Hi Daddy! I want you to meet my new husband. We got married in Japan. I moved to a country where the average height is 5'8" but I happened to fall in love with the only Japanese man who is 6'4"! Can you believe that?

I wish I raped you as a kid so your pussy would be so wide this chink wouldn't be able to satisfy you.

"Charlie in the Wire! Charlie in the wire!"

"Y-you too!"

He's too Asian for Roger's liking. You see Roger already knew what it means to be half-white/half-Asian and nothing whole. There are many people with missing identities in USA who don't know what they are, so they become furries or gay creatures or whatnot strange mental disorder.

Is she pregnant?

>sigh, nice to meet ya lee
then proceed to fuck mommy hard that night.
mommy fault prob

underrated

>are ya Chinese or Japanese?

what a waste.

LEEEEEEEEE!

the fuck is this movie

Lol, what's up with all these J-bloggers memes

no joke this is one of the reasons I date within my race. imagining their heartbroken faces is too much

t. Korean

No, you're retarded. Chinks have a high average IQ and don't chimp out.

shes ugly so nothing of value was lost

Rachel's hair is fucking amazing

So you like the ching Chang Bing bang fucky sucky five bucki? No lie. Its the 1st thing out of my mouth.

This

The social repercussions from race mixing with Asians is almost non-existing.

Though white woman with Asian male is kinda weird but hey at least he's going to have a good job and strong family support.

triggered

seriously, listen to this korean boyfriend asmr

>tfw no korean cock inside you

They are stopping with the videos and blogs because they want children and dont want to overshare their childrens life on the internet. Year break from blogging

Is it me or does Rachel look anorexic now, in her old videos she seems more... whole

Japanese are honorary Aryans so I ain't even mad.

Asians are statistically smarter, richer, and less violent than those white trash!

Thank you for giving my daughter a better life than any of those white """""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""" can offer.

fpbp

My brother in-law is Japanese, if he didn't have slant eyes he'd look white almost. Glad she didn't pick a manlet one and one that actually has a jaw.

What's with Asians and no jaws?

Westernized chinks do, you think gooks in china and south east asia are smart? Lmfao

let me tell you about Torreón

see
I've actually seen one of their videos. They're a happy couple, it seems weird but yeah if they're happy and not degenerate I don't see the problem. Guy is Japanese by the way.

Like you said, he is a boy. In a few years you'll introduce me to a white man you will marry.

underated

t. """""white""""" man

>Lee, huh? What part of the South are you from?

She's literally a unicorn.

i would be relieved that he's not a nigger at least

"Lee, welcome to our home. Do you want to stay for dinner?"

He made an effort to make 12 minutes long video in seducing white American women when all you need is few seconds if you got money or she drunk.

Propaganda from Jordan Peele

not gonna lie this video only made me slightly uncomfortable

>no joke this is one of the reasons I date within my race. imagining their heartbroken faces is too much

>t. Korean

Dang I wouldn't date Korean girls tbqh. I'd rather date other Asians

T. another Korean

That's pretty ironic Finland

Well at least it's not the other way around. If they're lucky the kid will look like Keanu Reeves.

Ya like orange chicken son?

Grace got more liberal ever since she hooked up with the guy though, she went to UT and ever since she's moved to Japan, she became politically apathetic and seems more liberal. I remember when she had Texas Secede stickers on her laptop, now she doesn't show it,she's pro-gay marriage (goes to pride parades in Japan), she's becoming degenerate.

RIP in peace my sides

Look at all that nasty food in their teeths

I think the Japanese parents care more about this shit than the western ones do.

I'm okay with asians. Niggers are another story entirely. Two nights ago a girl I used to fuck and still kind of like told me she was going over to her ex's house to "eat some food" at 3 in the morning. He just so happens to be a nigger. I snapped and yelled at her and told her she was a whore, and a cunt that would die alone, and then I told her that her ex was a fucking nigger. She wasn't very happy about that and I haven't really talked to her since. Sup Forums is ruining me.

this

"Fuck, I have a daughter?"