Alright, lets just be honest here Sup Forums

Alright, lets just be honest here Sup Forums...

For being so "intelligent" with your "applied autism" ..... you sure do lack a true understanding of reality.

It's time to leave your basement and accept the facts.

But... But... Obama is the devil muslim from kenya?

Don't kill my buzz man don't kill my buzz :(

barry created the massive deficit he inherited with his stimulus bill and doubled the national debt with mediocre growth and a falling standard of living

>he's also a filthy nigger

>Max out the country's credit card to subsidize job """creation"""
>WOW HE DID SUCH A GREAT JOB WHY DO YOU GUYS HATE HIM SO MUCH?
Because the second the country stops funding companies to have these jobs, the crash is going to come right back and we won't get another bailout.

Thats cause of part time jobs, nigger
Full time jobs are the only ones that matter
All he does is create part time jobs

Obama is objectively the greatest present of the past 50 years.

This does more harm against your cause than helps it. Really bad writing in ways that most likely zoom over your head like a jet

>using occupy democrats to refute Sup Forums
there's no analogy to how stupid that is

>crediting the good market due to Obama & not the increased American oil production

fucking niggers

Pay debnts, Obama.

CTR, Your Drunk, go home.

>reduced the deficit

A) He didn't "create" 14million jobs, those jobs were arguably created in spite of Obama's tenure. Obama gutted the federal government which could have created 30 or 50 or 100 million jobs if he wanted to.

B) Yes the stock market exploded, big woop- most Americans are too poor to invest

C) 14million jobs when the US has lost over 40million high paying factory jobs due to economic policies he, Clinton and GWB supported

The people that makes these probably weren't alive during Reagan's administration.

He didnt reduce any deficit, the jobs created were cushy government positions (nepotism bullshit) and theres no fucking way a single man creates 14 million paying jobs for americans. Suck my dick and get a fucking clue man Jesus!

at this point there's no real reason to distinguish obama from the last 10 presidents. because trump puts literally every fucking one of them to shame. Trump will be on equal footing with George Washington.

pa,mi,wi disagrees with muh count 2x part jobs as one full time job government numbers.

We should make a version of that with all the negative shit that Obama has done and attribute it to Reagan instead. I'm sure it would trigger leftists.

Do you really think so?

I mean I think he's going to be good, but you do think that he's Rushmore material?

Not that all of this retarded meme is bullshit, but here's my question to you libtards:

How do you add 12+ trillion to the national debt and claim to have done anything to help our finances? Seriously, I still want to know this. It's like being in debt for $50k and then being proud you managed to save $100 in your change jar over the course of the year and claiming how you're fiscally solvent.

I mean, I know it's asking a lot to have a leftist actually make sense of this, but since you all seem to love this tired line, I'm really curious to hear your explanation.

No (you) for you fag troll
>muh presidents control stock market
are you daft, wow markets are up from one of the largest dips in history, no shit it went up and recovered
>muh weak recovery
again from a large dip, but the growth is weak, participation rate is down, and teh jobs gained arent as good as the jobs that were lost.
>muh reduced deficit
lol he double our nations debt still

>doubled national debt
>more debt than Bush, by a lot.

yeah, ok buddy.

>The people that makes these probably weren't alive during Reagan's administration.
Never mind whose administrations, these people who makes these will never be truly alive.

Technically not true.

Federal employees have jobs.

top kek, though. Can't forget that.

Neither Reagan nor Obama created squat - the Americans did. Any idiot can run that country and it will still end up great. The founders knew this, which is why they wrote the constitution so that anyone could be president.

Thanks for electing Trump btw.

TY based freemasons

>national debt at all time high
>welfare usage at all time high
>foreign borns at all time high

>obabo helped the economy
cherry picking only goes so far kiddo

>part-time/casual (((jobs))) at the expensive of full-time ones