Why are American suburbs so ugly? There's no soul

Why are American suburbs so ugly? There's no soul.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markham,_Ontario
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Compare it to a typical Australian suburb and it's like night and day.

Designed by white people.

Australia was designed by white people.

>There's no soul.

you don't need soul, when you have ORDNUNG

Some people are absolutely classless. Here in Canada I know families where the father buys a horrible, cheap construction, cookie cutter house out in the suburbs, and has to commute 1hr each way to work every day. He thinks he's "living the dream". People like that astound me. Absolutely classless.

It was designed by Aboriginal peoples and then white colonists came in and raped the land like always.

prussian schooling method

Your picture is of a suburb of Toronto. So yeah, it's Canada.

>A Fucking Leaf suburb
>Aussie shitposting

there's shekels in them there fields

I bet the traffic is better in the American suburbs - everything is planned and orderly. Ours are chaotic and random.

Capitalistic greed. Most towns don't come about organically. Rather, private developers buy up large tracts of land from farmers and ranchers, clear all the foliage, level the earth, and put up thousands of homes all designed by the same architect that look nearly identical. All of these planned communities are then connected to one another by major roads, lined with strip malls and gas stations. Pretty much any town that has been incorporated since the automobile came to be looks like this.

That's not a suburb. THIS is a suburb.

>suburbs
>ugly

Meanwhile in Russia, there is lots of "soul"

underrated post

sage and ignore this b8 thread

America is the promised land.

>tfw my retail job is 5 mins from home
>tfw settled for it because it's fine enough, close, won't be automated any time soon and...
>tfw it's motherfucking costco so pic related

Eww australian suburbs are uglt and soulless

>Hey Bill I'm just down the street. What does your house look like again?

>Well it's, uh..

too much truth

Looks like a terribly planned mess

looks communal and the kids are having great fun in the outdoors.

8/10 would fine acceptable

housing bubble created by kikes , no joke it was a jews idea
this is the only case when Sup Forums can actually blame the jew

The downside of australian suburbs is that they're filled with australians

>describing the house by decorative details rather than the address

Literally how women think. What kind of low T beta are you?

A developer will buy a piece of land and build a bunch at the same time with the same materials and same floor plan to save costs.

See, that's comfy as fuck. People who want to live in the burbs confuse me to no end.

Apparently you think women don't exist.

>spend 6hrs circling around and around to get home after work
>get shot

most of ours are the same mate......

shitpost level -100

One verstehen Ordnung well when you don't have it

Not all American suburbs look like that, shit like is mostly west coast garbage.

yep...great uncle lived in Hamilton and commuted to Toronto for years. Back in the 70s when the 401 was like 2 lanes or some shit.

Heart attack at like 38 and was dead by the time he was like 60.

Fuck that noise.

I agree. They're just commie blocks for fatter but as hopelessly enslaved people. People from the city are good, people from the country are good, suburbanites are fast food-bloated, cargo short-clad scumbags who's big blowout for the week is yelling at a teenager in a name tag and buying consumer goods from China to add to their sterile horde.

Americans are more focused on the usefulness of their possessions as opposed to aesthetic properties.

>im a grill xD

Just because you're a manlet doesn't mean you're a girl.

plz rate

Thats Canadian tho

I never said that. But what I'm saying is women do exist and do live in houses, so their apparent disadvantage of using decorations as location guides is a fact of life.

>letting your woman give directions

Confirmed for low T cuck

Why exactly is this better? Is it because you have an ocean nearby?

>Guadalupe & Margarita Ave
YouHaveToGoBack/10

>Women going somewhere
>No men around

Are you low IQ?

optimized for efficiency

>Leaving your wife unsupervised

Well I guess you are a cuck after all.

>putting your address on a tibetan basket weaving board

Can you order me a pizza?

This is true. We have our own chinese ghost cities, where dev companies have to keep building and building. The most annoying part is the "planned" nature of the """community""", in that there's no good layout or centralization, everything just has a shitty theme to it.

>willow meadow st
>willow way
>willow creek drive
>willow forest subdivision

Ease my man see no over head power lines shit is so cash

>That american neighborhood in the bottom left

Why would you show your address

How much time do you have to walk to go to your nearest grocery store in the Suburbs?

Hah! No. we both know that's not true.

you conveniently left out the part where emus captured the whites and forced them into slavery

>Perfect order and organization
>Not beautiful
Its like you don't even recognize how heavily Germans influence our white folks.

see

Do you mean, why are Canadian suburbs so ugly?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Markham,_Ontario

We don't worry too much about what our neighborhoods look like from satellite pictures.

>walking to the grocery store

There's this thing called a car Pablo

>Why are American suburbs so ugly? There's no soul.

Complains about SUBURBS.

Post picture of HOUSING DEVELOPEMENT.

jesus christ its like something out of a horror movie, all houses are exactly the same. Fuck im glad im australian.

You don't. If
You leave your driveway, it's in a car. An American suburb walk would be at least 2 minutes. Likely 45. They like to stick these things on cheaply bought former cattle fields. It's basically reconstituted waste sold at a Semitic markup, all the way from the dirt to the roof.

im coming for you cunt

my suburb is beautiful. What you are thinking of are subdivisions. Suburbs =/= subdivisions. In subdivisions all the houses look the same ect. Suburbs are just quaint, green, well manicured white paradises

american suburbs were designed by ZOG to destroy white communities and foster dependency on unhealthy, xenoestrogen-stuffed foods and feminine, T-decreasing lifestyle modes.

you poor naive ausfag. your sheltered life never allowed you to see it.

that IS what the american soul looks like.

We're all brain dead and zombified from the mcgarbage burgers and the fluoridated water and the propaganda and the trash TV. There is nothing left to think independently in most of us. We are a nation of mostly thoughtless automatons. we live in those hellscapes because they make sense to us. "oh, this place is just like every other place for miles and miles? shucks, I guess I made it. time to get a real nice lawnmower so I can show it off to the 10 other people who will ever see it!"

That is a canadian suburb you retard.

Most don't look like that, well, except for the rather poor areas

That is kind of the result. I've lived in a few and you have to push yourself to workout, to walk/jog, whereas in the city it's just right down the street. The food, don't even get me started. These people live off sterile food from Wal-Mart, Chilis, Buffalo Wild Wings, Whataburger (which is really good, but not the way they eat it) It's just a McDonald's-ized life from the ground up.

These people are bound to tyranny of the International private sector, in the same way a communist was bound to the """public""" sector and party tyranny of planned living. Only more hopelessly, because here they think it's their idea...

Here's a suburb in Georgia, USA

A FUCKING MAZE

I say something that completely ends this thread and no one responds, typical. Please let this thread get archived already

>australian

well Georgia is shit so nobody want to live there

Sorry, I didn't realize that meant it doesn't count as an american suburb

Probably because that's not all that true

That's a Canadian suburb. Also that's Markham, which is 90% chink. Money hungry Jews cleared out parks and other open areas to build massive swaths of ugly houses to sell to immigrants.
The older suburbs were nice. Block parties, neighbourhood BBQs, the homes looked different, it had a sense of family. But like most things in this country the rich and the immigrants had to ruin it.

the only suburbs that look like this are newer ones built in the middle of fucking nowhere mostly in the flat rural midwestern farmland, the great plains, or in a desert out west

I've never even seen anything like that IRL because the vast majority of American suburbs don't look like that

pic related is where I grew up. it has a variety of floor plans with some custom-built houses mixed in, built on winding roads through hilly forest with several fishing lakes.

a typical house here is only 100-200k

My friend lived out in one of these a few years ago. Took a bus there during the blizzard. Decided to take my shrooms before the bus ride, figuring they'd kick in around the time I got there. Big mistake. The snow was so thick I couldn't see where the hell I was because everything looked exactly the same. I'm tripping way too hard to get the balls to talk to the bus driver so I pull the cord when I think I see the place, and get off. Nope, wrong. Don't recognize anything, snow up to my ankles, snow swirling all around me. I'm trudging around, tripping balls, half happy 'cause how amazing everything looks, half terrified because I seriously think I might freeze to death out here. After what felt like hours of walking around (15 minutes), I found the place. Felt so relieved.

Depends on the city, Sydney and Melbourne are fucked Perth, Adelaide and Darwin are great,
Brisbane and Hobart are in the middle.

Autism/10

Cherry picked. There are plenty American suburbs that look like the second picture.

/thread

>100-200k no way man

that's what they cost in this shithole

even the cheapest house around my town is 4x that

Let's say my wife likes to scream during sex. Would she be heard by the neighbours, in one of these houses?

me on the right

This is what all human settlement should look like
Prove me wrong (you can't tho)

I was really hoping this thread was started by a Russian or Slav.