What is the most difficult redpill to swallow

What is the most difficult redpill to swallow.

Preferably with logic or sources.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oNnyctcE4eQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

People are all compelled by emotions not logic.

everyone should know this already

For most people it's jews. Not necessarily conspiracy theories, but the innate hatred/dislike jews have for whites, while they claim to be white. Many jews don't even believe it while complaining nonstop about whites.

For me it's been the fact that there is a bigger secret entity controlling everything we see and hear, à la illuminati

Meh, not me.

It took 10 years of training, a lot of booze and dozens of pounds of weed, and now complete sobriety for me to rid myself of emotions.

Now I simply don't care about much at all. Life is quite boring. I recommend not doing this to yourself but if you really try you can rid yourself of emotional desires.

Everyone thinks it applies more to their opponents than themselves.

Easy

Realizing that I can tell people around me the truth but I can't open their eyes.

The key to changing people's minds is to make them like you.

The Beady Anglo is not a meme.
It is an ancient conspiracy going back a thousand years.

ITT: People making broad and incorrect assumptions to come to stupid conclusions that either involve some secret elite, the jews, or hatred of women.

That Islam is the only Sup Forums approved religion.

Santa isn't real

I haven't heard of this before. Could you explain it? =^)

That Richard Spencer founded our movement and created the infrastructure of belief that we follow

I disagree. The rulers are inherently at fault for any problems a system might have as they are the ones who create, refine, and maintain the system. If a society is on a downward path that means either incompetence or malice, and both are worthy grounds to upend the rulers of the time

That the British people and their descendants are Israel and we need to institute the law.

Numbers 33:54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families: and to the more ye shall give the more inheritance, and to the fewer ye shall give the less inheritance: every man's inheritance shall be in the place where his lot falleth; according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit

The British (Brit means covenant in Hebrew and Welsh) throne descends from David.

youtube.com/watch?v=oNnyctcE4eQ

you leafs are pathetic