Question Session

Hello Sup Forums. Back for another question session.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87063199/#q87072350
lmgtfy.com/?q=high level insider /pol/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In my last question session, I promised to review the alleged Rothschild & Warburg AMAs:

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/86959981
>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/87063199/#q87072350

For those who find these things interesting, I suggest that you read about the Newton - Leibniz calculus controversy. Essentially, Newton was a fraud put forth by British intelligence to recapture the interest and admiration of the moderately intellectual class. Leibniz was a key architect of anti-oligarchical philosophy, American independence, etc. Newton on the other hand spread interest in nonsense like alchemy. This is a regular practice to this day, i.e., Hawking or Musk.

As I have said repeatedly, the world order that most of you are aligned against is not a "new world order" but rather a regime seeking to maintain the old world order. These are not intellectual people with great foresight and well laid plans, but rather almost always in a mode of reaction and containment of opposition. With this context, you can read the Rothschild AMA for example and see that it is a fraud; he suggests a much more encompassing reach than they have ever had, an older house than is true, and so on. These are people that are on their heels, not always many steps ahead. It is very much a similar situation to Hillary's attempted theft of the election being only possible in an environment of perceived competitiveness; no such thing existed by election day and so she had to concede.

The recent Question Sessions generated a variety of response from globally important institutions, for example the Pope condemning conspiracy theory about the church, Trump's press conference about his involvement in the Obama birth certificate psy-op past after the questions posed by us, and so on.

As you can tell by now, if you would like to see shots across the bows and responses from the major players in the world, you need only ask the right questions here.

how do i get a qt gf?

how big is your dick?

Who are you again? And where does money fit in with all of this?

How is babby formed?

SHOE ON HEAD NAO!

kek, you again
You must REALLY love LARPing
So much so that you ditched your Canadian VPN

NOTHING

How girl get pragnant?

INTERESTING

OP'S

A

>Its a "Some fucking low level shitposter who hungers for (You)s pretends to be an insider for the 45th time this week because its the way he gets any kind of genuine human contact or apparent interest in his person and what he has to say" episode

Should've been cancelled by march tbqh familia

How can we smash dinosaur media?
Is there anything to pizza gate?
Can we get Mexicans excited about the values of 1776 (and get them to transform their society), or should we just let them be a churning chaos of superficial order and normalized crime for some geopolitical reason?

wy dos mi peepee gte hard

lmgtfy.com/?q=high level insider /pol/

If you are for real give us a detail only a high lvl insider can know. Something unique that will be proven True or give us a Coupon Code you guys get for fastfood etc

What makes you think I want to see more shots across the bows at this time? We're in an appropriate ebb building for the next flow.

answer my question

how do I get a qt gf???

Will the new world order allow kumitai on the world stage?

He literally posts stories based on rumors that are already out there. He is no more of an insider than a guy going on too many conspiracy forums.

You have to ask questions to get answers.

Everyone does, even you

Wait you're not gone?

I thought you left in September.

KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!

KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!

KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!

KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
KNOWLEDGE BOMB!
>KNOWLEDGE BOMB!

Is Trump's Trillion dollar infrastructure Bill your organizations idea?

And not only that but the world is well aware of the mass crowd-sourced trolling tactics used by the alt right. It's only natural that they respond to allegations early in order to set the record straight and prevent others from falling for fake news.
It's like you idiots have no concept of maintaining PR.

>You have to ask questions to get answers.

No; at this time the shots are firing themselves just fine and keeping down to dull roar as they ought to for now, barring an upset.

How much of the multiculturalism push in the west knowingly malicious.

Question sessions will continue for many years to come as we move forward with leading mankind out of darkness.

Ok High Level insider. Whats the Process if you want to transfer money over the max amount. Lets say 2-5Millions. How do you go about doing that?

I know since im rich and i will call out your BS easily if you tell me crap. Go ahead.

That will proof how highlevel you are

Everyone remember to sage this LARPer's thread to oblivion. OP can't bump his own posts.

He's googling the answer as we speak

No, we consider it terrible policy. Public-private partnerships is just another name for corporatizing infrastructure. Public infrastructure is one of the few proper functions of the nationstate.

Oh god, he's a fucking libertarian too

>bregnant

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK
FATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFATFAT
UGLYUGLYUGLYUGLYUGLYUGLYUGLYUGLY
DYKESDYKESDYKESDYKESDYKESDYKES

how do we stop the pedos, you know, those pedo rings in hollywood?
And why did those celebrities shill so hard for Hillary?
Also, how do you think Trump is doing with his decisions so far?

At a policy level, 100%. There are of course naive youth who do not see the bigger picture, but the conceptual origination, funding pushes, and so on are all on a sinister basis.

Can you wire transfer me millions of dollars from one of your bosses accounts?
Thanks

So did anything change with your organizations relationship with Trump since you left back in September?

Is that Infrastructure book coming out anytime soon?

lol

wb HLI bro, ltns!

this

Now he's probably not going to answer because he's afraid google has provided him with the "incorrect" answer
Remember to sage, people

Guys, he is escaping from an underground Blacksite atm. Give him time ok?

lol

wait so are you telling me that worshipping scientists and mathematicians and inventors was a forced meme?

This is heartbreaking.

>Thees ppl r allow 2 bred

Complaining about things on the internet doesn't do you much good. What would you do if you were a CIA agent trying to take down a ring? Perhaps get pictures of children being brought to a party. If you want to be an agent of change, you must be involved in the real world.

Celebrities depend for their good fortune on the suffering of the masses. A strong upwardly mobile middle class does not need idols for hope or distraction to nearly the extent that the downtrodden masses do today.

We'd give trump a D- so far.

See? I fucking knew it

>lmgtfy.com/?q=high level insider /pol/
savage.

ok questions

1. Is the big recession still coming in the very near future? After the inauguration? I dumped my holdings a couple months ago and am both amused and annoyed that the market has surged recently.

2. How come hilldawg wasn't able to steal the election? What went wrong?

>I dumped my holdings a couple months ago and am both amused and annoyed that the market has surged recently.
YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE
MY SIDES

Get a tripcode faggot

You ain't got shit on Anonymous5

Fuck off LARP

We were not encouraged by the birther press conference given in response to our questions.

We are working to fill the incompetence gap of Trump's, especially with respect to scientific potential that can be unleashed. In terms of concrete policy there isn't much positive yet but hopefully that will change after he is safer.

So wouldn't that imply that he's not controlled?

What do you know about Assange's whereabouts?
Was he captured or killed? etc.

Yes. Stock market highs are to be expected with a Trump victory. Justifies rate hikes, crashes the value of bonds, thus setting the stage for bank solvency issues all while painting the picture of a booming recovery being handed to Trump for him to "mess up" (be blamed for the planned financial crisis)

Hillary never had much support and turnout was even lower for her than expected. There is a limit to how big of a landslide can be reversed through electoral fraud. Trump's margin far exceeded that limit.

ugh this LARP shit is stupid

I'm a legit jaded low-level insider, will answer any questions that won't get me CSIS'd, AMA

What kind of scientific progress mate? Reforming H1Bs, removing 501(c)3 statuses, breaking monopolies, taking out the unfair fed loans, and establishing grand juries of science and technology?

Gotta drain that swamp to unleash scientific potential.

He's going to mention something about that EM engine
Of course he would, it was in the news recently

Wikileaks is in a holding pattern because there are extensive negotiations going on with respect to who and how many people will be prosecuted by Trump. Assange has always been a creature of the CIA and policy has shifted as a result of the election, so they have to cool it until the dust settles and decisions are made about where to push the public attention next.

Like Planet X, those things get """leaked""" to release and redirect some pressure from situations that might otherwise blow up in a more uncontrolled fashion.

what about all this earthquakes lately, japan, italy, new zealand, is there something or someone behind them?
Also, what is the 8 goddess?
what is going on in south korea?
Are the people of the old world order the 'bad guys' and are you one of the 'good guys'?
thanks for your answer

1. What's the time frame for the next crash?

2. Did you enjoy your vacation away from Sup Forums?

3. When are your nouveau Federalist Papers being published?

>100%

Hello LARPer

Nigga u high as fuk
The EM drive was officially published days after Trump won.

>is there something or someone behind them?
Shifting plates due to magma currents

damn, a based leaf

Thanks for the quick reply.

Is Assange dead or alive?

How big is pizzagate and is everyone involved?

What field do you work in, CIA, FBI, NSA, or something like that?

>squints
oh shit youre Swiss
maybe all leaves are the same :|

A few of the key projects we would like to see endorsed include a space elevator, adaptive solar shield, space based solar power, high speed vacuum rail, advanced coal pre-processing and use of extracted nuclear material in molten salt reactors as well as a canceling of the national security directives issued against publishing cures for terminal diseases.

I never said it wasn't. I was actually agreeing with you via another example. As to the absolute truth of the matter I can't say, but that's how this game works. When you've got an incumbent problem and some kind of a fix on an explanation or potential reaction, then you start to float the trial balloons for both push and pull reasons.

>Reforming H1Bs
Canada will take all of those programmers thank u v. much

>removing 501(c)3 statuses
Because using the state to fuck with churches is good

>establishing grand juries of science and technology
wat

>cross
>leaf
You're either blind or retarded. I'm leaning on the latter.

That's great, but how do you intend to do that? If it's the same-old-same-old then I'd count you as a continued part of the Old World Order that you mentioned.

You're going to have to turn this motherfucker out, not just dump a bunch of idealistic buzzwords.

>What field do you work in, CIA, FBI, NSA, or something like that?
I'm a party apparatchik. Conservative Party EDA board member.

I do favours for the local party association and get patronage jobs every now and then. That's it.

>but that's how this game works
No, that's not how the game works at all. Shit happens and then other shit happens. Sometimes two shits happen that coincide with each other, but it's either random or natural. Probability and statistics at work.
Oh great, you're working with the LARPer now. You probably are the LARPer on a different proxy trying to keep this pathetic thread alive

Hi CIA one of these things is wrong Idk why youre shilling this hard

assange was NSA asset.
(You) can leave now.

Is calexit going to happen?

Recent earthquake activity is normal.

Koreans are very frustrated with the western puppet model and seeking to reform their government.

Whether we are bad or good depends on your own moral evaluation. You can ask what we believe, but we try to stick to objective fact rather than subjective assertion.

Don't worry, he did it on "purpose" to prove he's legit
Remember to type "sage" in the option field

What is going on with Kanye?

One answer a dumbass would be able to answer
One answer any sensible person with common sense and basic knowledge of recent events could answer
One answer that has no real answer because the topic was false to begin with

Next summer. Depends in part on how early Trump pushes policies that the crash can be blamed on.

Yes

It is an ongoing process, for example, right now.

>>establishing grand juries of science and technology
>wat

So, in the US, we used to have a system by which, roughly speaking, citizens could act as their own courts, making a case, and getting an grand jury together to see if there's something worth looking into. It's one of the many balance of powers things, like people vs. local, local vs. state, state vs. fed; in fact even the local sheriff often has more power than a federal agent.

So similarly let's say you think some plant is dumping chemicals in your lake, but you can't get anywhere with your state government because they all want to get in good with the federal, and of course the federal just wants money from the banks and power to get in with the global government. Well, how about we let a bunch of joe averages get together and if they can present evidence compel the force of government on their own to do something about the gobalist plant dumping waste into your lake?

Now extend that again and ask: what if you wanted to some say over technological development, or even what medical standards and procedures are enforced on your own body? You can't do that at present because you don't sit at the top of the pyramid doling out money to buy the power.

Has contact been made with extraterrestrials

One answer that many conspiracy theorists have been promising for years since the Bush administration and has a loophole where he can still claim he was right if it never transpires
One personal answer
Another personal answer

This shit is getting real fucking old. You have no credibility, your thread is dead on a fairly active night on Sup Forums, and none of your answers isn't anything a regular person could answer of make up and not have to prove its validity.

Assange is alive.

Pedophile rings are very extensive. In excess of 80% of people at the level of Congress, important think tanks, executive positions, leadership of major corporations are on video engaging in pedophilia, gay sex, orgies, etc. Blackmail of this nature is by far the strongest glue holding the old order together.

>Oh great, you're working with the LARPer now.
No, just curious to see how similarly he responds as in some of those other threads you linked earlier that I was also active in.

I think at one point I stated my opinion that folks like you are largely right about him LARPing in spite of some lackey type level of underlying connection / knowledge / experience.

Why can't the old generation of establishment elites raise kids right? Why are so many of their sons effeminate nu-males or their daughters coal burners?

One obvious answer
One answer that can never be proven to be true since it's a ballpark number on a story that has only just begun to circulate the internet.
Still not impressed at all LARPer

>in spite of some lackey type level of underlying connection / knowledge / experience.
Or, you know, someone who has basic fucking Googlefu
He can't even answer the money transfer question, so it's clearly not as strong as I thought it was.

Clogging the courts with more litigation is a great way to enact change

Technology is already mature and developed for everything I mentioned. We have more ambitious ideas (marginally technically possible today) and differences in opinion about where future research should be directed as well.

Why do you hate the middle class?