African Migrants Drown after Mistaking Arab Fishing Ship for Coast Guard and Sinking own Boats

youtu.be/vqJKCxhWSHw

>This amateur footage, taken by an Arab speaking crewman of a fishing ship, shows the disastrous consequences of the EU's open border policy that permits and encourages the continued scam of illegal African immigrants that deliberately sink their own boats near coast guard vessels to receive a shuttle service to Europe under the disguise of so-called "Syrian refugees".

>As the African males approach the ship, they capsize their own boats, pretending to be in distress at sea because they assume the ship is equipped to pick up refugees. Is it only after they realize the crew atop the fishing boat is physically unable to provide help in a situation like this that the situation escalates and the Africans start screaming for their life as they drown.

>The only way to help would be individuals of the crew rappelling down to to the sea line, which would most likely result in their own death as the immigrants would drag them down.

MFW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rddRQyBmBkw
youtube.com/watch?v=cX-rt4SCJMU
youtube.com/watch?v=2Unx2xYIc8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

heh

So many Africans have drowned in the Mediterranean that if the fish there could speak they would say "AYO, HOL UP!"

notasinglefuckwasgiventhatday

youtube.com/watch?v=rddRQyBmBkw

What a thoroughly useless race of people. Like watching toddlers drown themselves in a kiddy pool.

gibs me dat

Things are really starting to look up, lads

on the one hand i'm shaking my head because drowning is a horrible way to die, on the other hand i'm laughing like a maniac right now.

praise poseidon

As hilarious as their stupidity is. You can actually see some of them panicking and dragging others down.

thank you based camel seamen

Nature is doing everything it can to get rid of this wretched race and white liberals keep intervening.

are you implying that part's not hilarious?

Based Poseidon

Crabs in a bucket mate.

Are Arabs, dare I say it /our guy/?

In His name we pray.

May Poseidon kill many more.

Niggers can't swim.

This is all Europe's fault. They wouldn't be doing this shit if Europe's navies weren't constantly saving them and bringing them to their shores, even when they are just 1 mile off of the african coastline.

Oh my god that shit is so fucked up, am I the only pussy here? Just watching that made my heart race even though I hate refugees.

Everyone hates niggers.

Even the niggers hate niggers.

As a species, we instinctively know that niggers are subhuman filth.

Underated

wtf i love arabs now

Stupid Assholes

You have to do what you have to do in order to survive, m8.

Your flag isn't Sweden

If you were any more of a pussy I'd grab you.

Aren't all coast guard ships bright-ass red? How dumb can a motherfucker be?

You would say that Night Time America.

But you should know better than most that arab culture is toxic

They probably don't have enough energy to be able to swim and rise up.

Stupidity and greed are a hell of a drug.

have you guys even seen animal cruelty videos? just because they'll fuck up Europe doesn't make me any less uncomfortable watching it.

This is why we need to spam gore gifs again

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON.

When does it happens? I missed it

Empathizing with a nice doggo? Understandable.

You empathize with niggers.

long range thinking? sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

> calma calma calma calma... Ayyyyyyeee.

Please no.

It fucks up the traffic on the whole website.

yes or no, would the fishermen have been within legal rights to shoot those guys for illegally boarding their vessel?

Ignore what anyone says to you, you're still human like I am.

I can't stand niggers, refugees, Africans, shitskins, you name it. And I joke about their deaths all of the time. But at the end of the day, I'm a human being. And seeing another one - even my worst enemy - suffer a death is not something I take enjoyment from. Because seeing it makes it real. And in those moments I'd do what I can to save a life if it were possible. No matter who it was.

No matter what I believe, or how much hate fills my heart, I never want to lose my humanity. My empathy.

It doesn't matter, it won't make the news or make Arabs look bad.

the eu does this on purpose so niggers kill themselves

Don't worry, at least a few of them are just pretending. (That's not to say there aren't a few who legitimately can't swim)

The guys at 1:20 are not dead. A recently drowned person will have had their stomach and lungs filled with water, reducing buoyancy. On top of that, starving nigs will have an extremely low body fat percentage, very high density, and sink like rocks. They are obviously faking to try and garner sympathy.

Looking at it more closely, you can see one of them go from that "dead" state to positioning himself for a breath, and then back to "dead." This occurs at 1:28.

t. 10 year lifeguard

Don't worry, it takes some time to get used to this kind of shit.

Why can't niggers swim?

how do you even drown that quickly
>inb4 niggers

I have empathy for animals and feel bad for them.

These nigger invaders are lower than beasts and a pest

This, if they knew getting on the boat was a death sentence from the start they would have stayed on shore

If they are a certain distance away from shore, yes.

Google somali pirate killing videos.

I honestly felt nothing, not trying to be an edgelord.

Well I mean they are rapefuges...

yes

just like this

youtube.com/watch?v=cX-rt4SCJMU

Hahahaha. Brilliant.

Daily reminder that you don't have to be a 17 year old Redditor forcing yourself to jerk off to gore to post on Sup Forums

You can have compassion for someone suffering and still take a hard line on immigration or commit to difficult political decisions

Just because you're conservative or reactionary or even a Nazi, doesn't mean you have to force yourself to post HAHA DIE AFRICANS LOL XDDDD like a tryhard

Noice. I wonder if fish would take a nibble at them? If so, perhaps these pathetic critters had some use at least.

I'm glad the cameraman didn't try to help them.

Isnt that what an Hiro has been complaining about? Too much trafic?

They look like ants floating in the sink after I wash them down.

they were the problem
and now they're partially becoming the solution

Guys, I have tears in my eyes. I'm seriously crying.

I haven't laughed this hard in ages.

Natural reaction to drowning. Once the self-preservation instinct kicks in, every else is fish fodder.

No, it was a terrible thing to watch, as is the psychopathy demonstrated in this thread.

I wasn't aware they sank their own boats to force the coast guard to take them. Fucking morons.

If you love niggers so much why don't you go and fish them out the Mediterranean, you cuck

>Looking at it more closely, you can see one of them go from that "dead" state to positioning himself for a breath, and then back to "dead."
lmao fucking niggers, why do they think being dead makes them a priority for being rescued

the arab guy is saying:
"those savages are drowning each other"

Tbh swimming in the open ocean is way way harder than in a pool or lake

In international waters

My God that was the gayest thing ever written, even gayer than "Why I Love Cocks" by Richard Simmons.

Thanks habib.

drachenlord pls

kek

Yep. Remove /gif/ and /r/ in my opinion, well useful and quite popular they are the worst contributors to webdm and GIFs. Plus you can find most that stuff elsewhere.

here is how it works:

>get on boat in Libya
>300-1km away from Libyan coast they will see Frontex and other refugee helpers
>they stab their boat
>lel help we're totatllyy drowning guys
>get on eurocuck boats
>free flight from Shitaly to Germany

youtube.com/watch?v=2Unx2xYIc8g I have camera 2!

have you ever killed mosquitoes? Pests?
Why don't you feel bad for them?

Stop treating niggers as human being.
they are not.

wow, just wow
i am literally shaking
this is why we can't let trump build the wall what if the poor refugees cant climb

Thank you mystery fishermen

This exactly.

Im actually surprised none of them have the strength to climb up via the robe. I know its fucking hard but they generally look like they have lean muscles.

>Risking drowning to death to get picked up by friendly ships

If Europeans just didn't help them get ashore, how many migrants would simply drown?

Are they really this stupid?

I have an idea

Give money to arab fishermen to dress up their boats as coast guard cutters and then go around sinking migrant boats.

two bird one stone bros

Bullshit.
They would love to have those retards roaming their streets.

Where did they get such a nice big boat like that?

>live on Earth where everything eventually dies
>get upset when people laugh at things dying

burgers are completely used to it, nigs murder each other with abandon everyday, low IQ + high T

how does one get a job as a guy who fights pirates?

They're literally killing themselves. They have two options: get a lifetime of free shit and white pussy, or die in a watery hell.

It's equivalent to asking for compassion for suicide bombers. They're purely self-interested people who seek to destroy the lives of others for an attempt at easy satisfaction.

what's the point in feeling bad for them though? Theyre already dead,

the videos not funny either, it just is.

BASED POSEIDON

The real question is "Is Neptune /Our guy/?

>I can't stand niggers
>I joke about their deaths
>not something I take enjoyment from
So you're a hypocrite. Be honest with yourself and embrace the BBC or you're no better than than Ted Haggard.

Be ex-military with nothing to lose. Also know the right people. It's actually fucking awful work so only completely unemployable morons do it.

Nigga I would laugh at anyone that dies mixing up a fishing boat with coast guard.

leaching of others is not the best way to live

I feel bad for these nogs desu. Africans have an IQ around 75, so this is basically like watching a bunch of Forrest Gumps drown.

He'll complain about anything to get you faggots to buy passes. Site bandwidth stats he dropped has cached shit from Cloudflare mysteriously omitted to make it look far worse than it is.