You can only post in this thread if your country burnt the US Capitol

You can only post in this thread if your country burnt the US Capitol

Okay!!

wrong that was canada idiots

let us into the anglosphere please, we even have good flag colors

>Leaf in denial

It was actually the british

Read a History book once in a while dumb ass.

A thread for leafs and brits, wonderful.

Did you burn down your own capital?

Inb4 asshurt burgers who couldn't conquer a barely defended colony and lost their capitol to a country on another continent.

Europeans called the area Canada two centuries before it became it's own independent country, and the term Canadian was used to describe European settlers living in this area 200 years before it became it's own country. It may have technically been the "British" that burnt down the whitehouse, but it was still composed almost entirely of soldiers from the Canadian colonies, save for generals and commanders who were from the British Isle.

Nah it was Canada, they just weren't country yet. Britons were too busy fighting in Europe. America made land grab for British Canada, British Canada burnt the Whitehouse. True story.

Fuck off anglosphere is full

You can join, if you can make Afd win and secure germany for the germans.

The Army regiments involved were 90% Irish and lead by Anglo-Irish.

This isn't the continent. About 40% of troops in Canada were actually provincial regulars and militia

Very well, you can stay.

Canada wasnt founded until 1867 you fucking idiots.

I didn't realize Canada was still a country. how odd.

Hopefully you'll dissolve soon enough.

see ya later boys.

also please leave us out of shitskinsphere

Baltimore City is not a country, but our lads are ready and able

>The Battle of New Orleans was remarkable for both its brevity and lopsided lethality. In the space of twenty-five minutes, the British lost 700 killed, 1400 wounded, and 500 prisoners, a total loss of 2600 men; American losses were only seven killed and six wounded.[51][52] Adjutant-general Robert Butler, in his official report to General Jackson a few days after the battle of the 8th, placed the losses of the British at 700 killed, 1400 wounded, and 500 prisoners – the total of 2600 casualties was almost one third the entire number the enemy admitted to have taken part in the contest of the day. After the battle was over, around 500 British soldiers who had pretended to be dead rose up and surrendered to the Americans.
>After the battle was over, around 500 British soldiers who had pretended to be dead rose up and surrendered to the Americans.

>Make an Anglosphere related thread
>Only one post from a non Anglo country

One big happy family, right lads?

No.

You guys still lost the war of 1812 though.

I thought you niggers spoke spanish. Is Chile a good vacation spot for an American? My hobbies enjoy speaking English and eating steak.

Lo siento Carlos, tienes que salir

Trump brand steak?

Are you speaking illegal?

Reminder: Once we have finished the ARYANDIED we are starting the YANKEEDIED.

We will fill up Lake Mead with the blood of your ARYAN descended people and rename it LAKE BEAD.

Whatever is fine.

Did you even read their comments?

>eating steak

go to the south of chile

>enjoy speaking English

Spanish in Chile is a meme, we speak Chilean (some fucked up version of Spanish). Spanish people can't understand us btw

in big cities the white people speaks a good english, in the South you can speak German.

Country responsible for burning down the white house reporting in as ordered.

Pic related.

I know your ancestors once had control over spain, but your language should look more like this now: ما هي اللعنة هل مجرد سخيف يقال

Oh Canaduh!

It was the British based in Canada that did that.

But I understand why you are so mad all the time. (pic related).

>Your ancestors
Illegal or porch monkey confirmed

>lacking basic historical knowledge
Britbong confirmed

I'll take being a Britbong over a greasy bean nigger anyday of the week

Am I muticultural sempai, uguu~?

>lost their capitol to a country on another continent.
>set some shit on fire
>leave

oh no how will America ever recover???

Is there a difference?

Actually it depends how deep into the UK you go, London is pretty much a foreign country but I live in 98.5% white countryside where we bully pakis into moving away

You forgot about CTR proxies

This is such shitty bait it's not even worth a response but by seeing all the Americans posting the same old shit, I kinda have to.

If it wasn't for us you wouldn't exist anymore.

It's all good bongs. We cool now.

>you can only post in this thread if your country burnt the US capitol
Give us a couple of months

What is that, an Algae bloom?

And you still couldn't fight past a stalemate.

>tfw your country will never ever be like America because it's full to the brim with pussies who submit to tyranny too easily

Brings a tear to my eye

Lets be honest for a second we all here are asians insultingeach other

Thats it, you anglorats better bend over and spread your assholes when our God Emperor annexes your pitiful country, i'm thinking New Yankland is a much more fitting name anyways

You are right. Fixed it.

>Literally sues for peace
>Wins a single battle after the war was over
>"Wins War"

Everyone but me gotta learn

Is Canada pretending it did something important for once?

GG bongers by the way