At what point did reality start collapsing?

At what point did reality start collapsing?

October 1st 2003

June 17th 1995

The day I rode my bike down hill into a brick wall and died

You were pulled into this reality sometime in the late 90s early 00s, during a near death experience, water was involved.

I have a Muslim, Trump loving girlfriend

She's gonna give me a bunch of brown Christian kids and run as a republican politician

reality is rapidly collapsing around me

it was never constructed

Today, for you.

Zoinks!

the day they turned this fucker on

March 30 2010

There's not enough novelty left to sustain multiple timeliness so they are all collapsing into the one where God returns.

I'm 18 and I remember some time around the early 00's when I was about 3 or 4 I nearly drowned. You aren't Kek himself are you, Leaf?

You're in a timeline where cassette tapes sound better than CDs

Nah. I did have an NDE though. Was with two other kids in on a playground at school, the other two got insta gibbed but I survived quite literally unscathed.

When lucifer rebelled.

The date Sup Forums was launched
/thread

1991, when blood magic supporting USSR was broken and freed energy soaked into expanding internet

somewhere out there, vacuum decay has already started

the first time I took molly and LSD together

Fuck me I """""almost""""" drowned in '96 in my school's pool.
I'm scared.

No but we've studied this phenomenon for the past year or so and that seems to be the unifying element of why we are in this timeline: A near death experience involving water in that time period

Sept 11, 2001.

Day saint Longinus stabbed Jesus with the spear of destiny

It's been a while now

If we're in Angel Beats then where the fuck is our Angel? I thought the unifying element here was that as soon as you start to really be happy something terrible happens?

05/14/48

Man that's crazy how you managed to, with almost perfect precision, guess the time period of my "NDE" AND the water relation to my NDE. Thank Kek I am in this timeline man. This truly is the best timeline. Praise Kek above all.

*record scratch-freeze frame*
You're probably wondering how I got here

forgot pic

nope, it's pretty obvious you're from reddit

>i dead 9 times and still here shitposting??

about 1990

gross

does snow count? because if so then I'm in. that is fucking spooky right now user

almost drowned in '01 at a beach. gtfo bro

I almost drowned in 2005 so explain that Drumpfkin

There are puppets indigenous to this timeline but they are outnumbered by those of us who were pulled in.

why did that artist have such shit taste in women

>implying kek would be a fucking leaf

First post is best post