Borders are just arbitrary lines in the sand

Borders are just arbitrary lines in the sand.

The earth is our home. People in france, or canada, or germany, or any country don't have the right to say I can't come into their 'country' and live if I want to.

Their country is just fake invisible lines drawn in sand.

Humans should be able to visit or live in any parts of the world the want to. We shouldn't be oppressed and divided. It is not natural.
Why should we even have borders?

Okay, move to Sweden and see all the great benefits of having no borders.

By the way, any remarks including racism or racist slurs will automatically disqualify your argument.

If you can't make an argument without resorting to racism, you really have no argument.

Borders are a direct response to scarcity
You commies like to spout of about the Bourgeois but fail to realize how good you have it

Of course other people want in on this action. But I have 200 years of ancestry in this country, I'm damned proud of it and I actively make meaningful contributions
The better question is why I should feel the need to share this wealth with someone who hasn't earned it

Fuck off nigger

what? like

>higher quality of life
>higher life expectancy
>better healthcare and eduction, provided to everyone by taxes, at a lower cost
>lower crime rates (lower murders, robberies, assaluts,etc)
>higher income
>overall higher levels of happiness
>lower obesity and diabetes rates
>lack of religion therefore lack of religious extremists
>lack of police state
>freedom of speech and many personal freedoms
>higher use of clean energy, better quality air, beautiful environment
>tolerance and acceptance

But I guess it is a shithole because you can't own machine gun torrents with rockets on them

>>Nor was this the only instance in which his conduct was seen to be diametrically opposed to the teachings of his philosophy. For while denouncing tyranny, he was making himself the teacher of a tyrant; while inveighing against the associates of the powerful, he did not hold aloof from the palace itself; and though he had nothing good to say of flatterers, he himself had constantly fawned upon Messalina and the freedmen of Claudius, to such an extent, in fact, as actually to send them from the island of his exile a book containing their praises—a book that he afterwards suppressed out of shame. Though finding fault with the rich, he himself acquired a fortune of 300,000,000 sesterces; and though he censured the extravagances of others, he had five hundred tables of citrus wood with legs of ivory, all identically alike, and he served banquets on them."

-Dio on Seneca

Basically the Roman empires Bernie Sanders. You can't bitch about tyrants while being the top advisor for fucking Nero.

He also loan jewed the fuck out of the brits to make a ton of money, so maybe roman george soros is better.

your views of what should and shouldnt be allowed are meaningless.

Excellent example of scarcity. I'm glad you brought it up actually.

Another issue (perhaps less to do with borders) is that socialized services require a common goodwill toward your countrymen
You cannot have a lot of manipulators, which sadly inundate American social services

Scandinavia is a great place of what happens when everyone looks out for each other, and a terrible place to compare to the US

>Borders are just arbitrary lines in the sand.
not all countries have sand, very racist and insensitive

Borders are just a natural response to culture. If 2 cultures are opposed to each other, but share a land, there will be conflict. Mashing many different cultures together in 1 boundary causes a great amount of tension unless they share common values.

It (sort of) works in the USA bc most people share similar values and the dominant culture was inclusive. It doesn't work in Africa or Europe because the locals are not as accepting to it.

You can say 1 people 1 world, but it will always be horse shit because humans will never all share the same values.

Aside from the obvious fallacy.

>what is delicate ecosystems

Okay let me live in your house

>if I don't like your argument it is invalid
go back to your hugbox

Human rights are just arbitrary ink squibbles on paper :^)

Because if you cross MY imaginary line I'll kill you

Sweden has higher levels of rape than any other European country right now. They're also poorer than the UK. They're absolutely a police state what are you talking about they silence their own people if their views aren't considered PC. Religious extremists literally everywhere in Sweden because of no strong borders.

Fuck off with your shitty bait.

Because people have to stay where they belong, otherwise both heritages are in danger

Hop the Israeli border wall and we'll see how much good your "global citizenship" does you.

Nigger

>Different Ethnicities are borders
>Different Languages are borders
>Different Cultures are borders
Oh look, another libtard who celebrates diversity by destroying it.

The only ones who benefits from no borders are the corporations. Go fuck yourself, corporate bootlicking shill.

All laws are made up concepts and unnatural, it's called civilization. Like your rights, completely made up.

@99678436
>all races are the same is actually a presupposition
>on Sup Forums

I'm not even giving you a (You) for this shit. fuck off

I should be able to walk into your home, take a shit on your carpet and sleep in your bed. Since property lines are just arbitrary lines in the sand and structures are nothing but some concrete and steel.

Seneca was probably referring to Virgil, who in turn said that the whole world was for roman conquest.