Spoonfeed me on South Korea

Can you redpill me on what is happening in South Korea? I don't understand why the entire country seems to be protesting over a cult?

What am I not getting? Why is it so hard to find anything about it in the english language?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/asia/park-geun-hye-south-korea-extortion-accomplice-prosecutors.html?_r=0
bbc.com/news/world-asia-37971085
askakorean.blogspot.kr/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Korea
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea
askakorean.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html
koreabang.com/2012/features/netizen-explains-roots-of-korean-conservative-online-community.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because it's South Korea. If it doesn't have anything to do with the USA, it's not world news.

Off-topic and Sup Forums-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or Sup Forums-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)

Who cares? It's fucking Korea. It couldn't be less relevant.

Their government is controlled by a shadow organization composed of psychotic feminist.

Fuck off faggot.

Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums now friend.

Fuck you, I'm also interested.

they had their own version of spirit cooking, but unlike america they aren't cucked so hard that they don't care

No on cares about South Korea. Their the same tier as Niggers and Chinese

It's how the gooks are fighting their own pizzagate.

this is politics you concussed retard

The black pill on South Korea:

It's the same size as Indiana but with 10 times the number of people (6 million vs 60).

In other words, it's an overcrowded shithole but at least it populated with White cock addicts.

i sincerely hope you get cancer you autist faggot

Park Geun-hye accomplice in Extortion
>nytimes.com/2016/11/20/world/asia/park-geun-hye-south-korea-extortion-accomplice-prosecutors.html?_r=0

Here is something from the big black cock itself
>bbc.com/news/world-asia-37971085

>(with no extra content or input of your own)
>OP clearly gives extra content and input
Drink bleach you cumguzzling queerbait

If I'm not mistaken some high official was caught being part of the same cult.
doing them favors or some shit.

Last I heard they stepped down or apologized, don't remember which.

They have a lot of shit wrong, also I think a big part is the gov is cracking down big on video games with adverts that compare it to drugs and gambling. Video games are ingrained in to their genetics by now.

askakorean.blogspot.kr/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

>Korean president has ties to cult leader
>Has been funneling money and presidential briefings to cult leaders daughter
>Everything from South-North Korea military authorities meetings to budget proposals
>President was basically a puppet to this woman

I'm still going through it so that's not even half of it from what I can tell

Also damn this board gets massively butthurt from rulefagging, I'll make a note of that.

>Breaking the rules is okay when it benefits me

Degenerate scum

Got you covered OP. This is some crazy shit.

Mods are literally shills that will delete legitimate threads/post while the board is dripping in shit. >make note of it.

SK and Japan are testing grounds for some crazy NWO shit

>worst korea leader
>in power since 2006
>korea has slowly become more and more feminized since
>Evidence comes out showing corruption
>the leader is being controlled by a shadow government
>an actual fucking shadow government
>comprised of 8 angry dykes called the 8 goddesses
>they've been controlling the nation and making it gay
>they run a cult that did crazy shit
>they sunk a ferry a few years ago that killed a bunch of kids
>all for a human sacrifice ritual
>more and more shit comes out by the day
>leader has less than 5% approval rate
>leader is being impeached
>koreans zerg rushed into the streets with guillotines demanding their heads
>Best Korea looks on from the border and laughs with delight.

they meme'd anime real.

>Fifty fucking stars

he didn't say redpill be on X, he said redpill me on worst Korea.

this is an anonymous imageboard, newfaggot

your name is anonymous not some retarded meme you made up to fit in

Don't start a war you can't win

Korean mags deserve a protest

Are you from reddit? Cuz you sound very reddit and its disgusting to read.

Woah there tough guy.

>wikipedia
nice edit there, senpai

>(with no extra content or input of your own)
literally 3 more sentences

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_South_Korea

fuck off and stop shitting up the thread.

*Teleports behind you*
Sorry AUTIST, nothing personal.
*Rips off sonichu pendant, watches as you shove first into your """"vagina""""*

curious bump

it's fucking wikipedia you inbred moron
I hope for canada's sake that you aren't white canadian

Hurr durr how do I check sources???

Don't worry man you won't need to bump this thread.

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/how-the-talmud-became-a-best-seller-in-south-korea

look at all the shilling going on in this thread, they definitely don't want you to learn about what's going on in SK.

Really makes you think.

Their experiment failed it seems

>implying
It's going just as they planned.

Post another rake

Fair enough. I'll stop.

>that post
>that ID
I want to get comfy but these faggots are derailing

Just ignore the shitposting Mexican, he's just scared he's got very little time left in the US.

Anyways stay wary user, they're starting to spread this stuff to America and Europe

I WANT OFF THIS FUCKING RIDE.

Also where are our SK bros at? Can we get some real input on this?

god damn i love Sup Forums

To break it down as TL;DR as possible:
>Rumor goes around that SK gubmint is controlled by 8 women w/ anime-tier name
>Turns out it's true.
>only 1/8 is even confirmed as to who they are, and everyone familiar with her basically describes her as SK miss cleo
>People are speculating the secret society is behind absolutely crazed group of Radfems (yes, so crazy the modifier is needed)
>Facts quickly got muddled internationally because this entire situation sounds like so much bullshit.
>It's not

T H I C C

THAT T H I C C RAKE

Wait wait wait hol up hol up hol up if if if if if if if if
Jokes aside, there's something big going on and that's true i tell you. The oligarch has been exposed to have ties to our Korean president Park but i think it also has ties to the North Korea and King Jong Un. The people protesting are dumb liberals who just wants to take out president Park because they have been brainwashed. But i feel like Choi, the illuminati herself, wanted to be exposed to fuck with President Park.

I think President Park is fucked right now because of Choi. I also think Choi has exposed information about her self by giving it to JTBC so that she could mess up this whole nation just to do something but i cant get my finger around why. Why did she expose all this. Is the North Korea building nuclear?

I found it bizarre they elected that woman as president anyways.

Why would you elect the daughter of a dictator that gained power through a coup?

Found the liberal cuck

The previous president Park was the best thing that happened to S.Korea and you can't deny that. Just because your dad is a dictator, doesn't mean you're going to be a dictator you cum slurping ponga long burger

>Napoleon

>Just because your dad is a dictator, doesn't mean you're going to be a dictator you cum slurping ponga long burger
AND YET......

Globalist got elected, people said fuck that.

박사모 회원이냐 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
나가 뒤져라

>le stalin's grand kids are communists and hitler's grand kids are nazis xDxD *rawr*
Kys

박정희가 독재자라고 해서 박근혜가 독재자냐고 논리 어디갔어 ㅋㅋㅋ 응? 논리 어디갔냐고

I consider myself somewhat of a nationalist, so not a cuck.
I agree with the idea of not punishing the child for a parent's crimes, but you have to wonder what sort of lessons they learned as a child when their parent leads a military coup and becomes a dictator.

I am not very well educated on Korean history though, perhaps you could enlighten me as to some of the things that previous president Park did with his dictatorship to improve your country.

Fuck off proxy larper.

Or give us actual insight to South Korea's shit.

Hold up, just read a CNN article on this, your President can't be charged with any crimes? What the fuck is this?
Why would you have this law?
And you were calling me a cuck?

시발 내가 닭그네가 독재자라캈나
박그네가 독재자 딸이란건 사실이잖아
그것도 유능한 독재자의 딸
밑에 커서 배운거라도 있겠지라고 믿고 뽑은건데
실상은 결국 그게 아니었잖아
지금 거리 나온 사람들 모두 다 좌좀아니다
내 경북 친척들도 새누리 존나 빨았는데 이번건으로 배신감 어마어마해서 지금 밖에 나왔다
했던 짓 밝혀진 이 상황에는 탄핵으로 내려쳐부리는게 순리다

that's from Hong Kong you fucking nonce

an american kid won a starcraft tournament there. the country is up in arms in panicked disbelief and shame

Imagine being the guy who sold them all those lighters.
>700,000 x $2 apiece

What shit part of the country are you from where a lighter cost $2?

Facts: President Park had a close relation to one of her college friends and gave her authority to do what she should have done.

How stoey unfolds: Park's close friend Choi used to own Ehwa Women's University. She wanted to build a institution without anyone's consent. A journalism company digged her info and found out she did a lot of unforgettable things. They kept digging but things just keep coming. She is related to a ton of people around Korea. Turns out she is also related to Park. The scandal breaks. People are angry. More digging and she ran 60% of S.Korea the whole time.

My opinion: Choi is also connected to N.Korea not that anybody cares

>he never lighted a candle with another candle
found the retard

So the whole cult thing is a shame? Does it matter at all? Just sounds like people are pissed (rightly) at nepotism or cronyism.

그래 좌좀 아닌건 인정하고 박근혜가 잘못한건 알고 있다. 하지만 사이비 종교에 있어서는 못하는게 자기 자신을 조종을 못하는 것이다. 마치 내가 너랑 친구였는데 너가 나를 사이비 종교에 불러와서 못빠져나오는것 처럼. 박근혜는 죄를 지었지만 의도적으로 그런게 아니라 그렇긴 한데 지금은 욕 먹어도 될만하다. 하지만 나는 안타까운 점을 말했다.

>My opinion: Choi is also connected to N.Korea not that anybody cares
Were that true, I would assume she would push policies onto Park that favored N Korea, do you have any evidence of this occurring?

>koreans zerg rushed into the streets
Hued

everything feminazis touch fails.

I get this feeling too. I'm American so i don't get the news, but something is definitely happening.

Here's the long read

askakorean.blogspot.com.au/2016/10/the-irrational-downfall-of-park-geun-hye.html

My take: President Park was unpopular before this, think of year 7 of George W Bush's administration. This isn't just about this scandal, there's been a lot of anger building up to it. Remember that Park is conservative, most younger voters (like the ones here) are liberal retards. Park is anti-North Korea, pro-America as korean conservatives tend to be. Liberal koreans (specificially the younger ones) are pro-North Korean retards.

See this post on the history of Ilbe (Korean Sup Forums) to understand korena liberals more.

koreabang.com/2012/features/netizen-explains-roots-of-korean-conservative-online-community.html

The cult stuff is just overblown. Korean voters already knew Park was close to the head of the Shaman cult/church whatever. Nothing is really new except the garden variety corruption but liberals have axes to grind.

The memes about this you see on Facebook are made by retarded young korean-american liberals trying to get foreigners to give a shit about this to increase the shame and pressure for her to resign. Younger Korean-Americans are fucking retards (case in point they voted for Hillary)

사이비 종교에 빠진거 자체만으로도 이미 대역죄다
그리고 그걸 국민에게 숨겼다는건 더더욱 큰 죄이고
그리고 내가 보기엔 이번 건은 북한이랑 관련없다
북한 소행이라고 보기엔 너무 치밀하다

>Korean president was being controlled by a feminist cult
>Corruption
>Trying to raise the AOC to 25 for the feminist cult
>More corruption

korean here down in straya because im scared of civil war breaking out

>Trying to raise the AOC to 25
sweet jesus

Also you guys probably dont know this but the liberal President like two terms back committed suicide because of a investigation on corruption.

So imagine if Trump decided to investigate Hillary tomorrow and she killed herself the week after. Imagine how much anger there would be towards Trump. Park and the conservatives pissed a lot of people off now its chickens coming home to roost.

I'm not on the side of the conservatives but there better than the retarded korean left which consists of north korean loving commies, feminists, LGTBBQ, and smug pseudo intellectual liberals.

yea it was not just that, they were going full feminist because the 8 goddesses were controlling her.

>Tried to raise AOC (parliament blocked it)
>Feminist indoctrination in schools
>Hate speech laws for the media forcing them to be more liberal

>replying to the entire thread

autism folks

The cult thing is a widespread virus around Korea. It's also nepotism which is basically is Korea's culture but when it fusions with religion, it's rather obeying the master's order. So i can't exactly tell how but it's mix of nepotism and religion. I guess people are angry that a godamn president done that while she has the baggage of whole S.Korea's economy, politics, etc but S.Korea was a weak country after all had it not been America's help.
I'm not trying to be Alex Jones here but since President Park gave access to the top secret national information to Choi, she could have done anything. She had the power and when power comes, money follows. Since she has a lot of connection to insiders and outsider, maybe Kim Jong Un could be one of them. I mean it's another part of Korea. Kim Jong Un studied in Sweden, i believe which is pretty close to Germany, where she tried to run away. Running away to Europe to have a new life seems like she knows much about Europe so maybe she studied in Europe for a while and maybe met with Kim Jong Un a few times.

Kim Jong Un's insiders might have exposed the information about the whole scandel to JTBC journalism company to fuck with President Park do that they could do SOMETHING but i have no idea what. They might want Park to step down so that while Asia's attention steers to S.Korea, China is preparing to fight Trump whole shaking hands with N.Korea and make South Korea a truly another red country because Trump doesn't feel inclined to have connections with Korea anymore. I don't know really. There's something else going on because nobody would want to get all this info out and an unpopular journalism company exposed all these suddenly and became popular. Who knows

HOLY SHIT.

Its like Big Trouble in Little China came to life there.

>pic is clearly a festival
Basically their shadow government is out in the open. The people probably now know that their chosen leader is compromised and has been lying to them. I'm clueless myself though, waiting for an SK to help out

haha that's funny, I heard about korea being a gynocentric society a long time ago

fun fact: countries that are taller tend to be ones where women aren't put in their place. They select for tall genetics.

>fun fact: countries that are taller tend to be ones where women aren't put in their place. They select for tall genetics.
But muh Germany

????????????????????

>my tiny midget gook wife

We already knew she was corrupt but we had no idea it was this bad. See my posts here

So the prez is getting impeachd, does the VP become prez? Was the VP clean in all this?

Soros been busy?

I don't think South Korea has a VP