Lurk more.

just look at germany

STAWP

POASTING

I hate Turkey even more

opposed to western values

Get out of here turkroach

Just wait until we retake Constantinople you filthy fucking roach

True Muslims are fine and most people here agree with that.

of course not?

Hate muslims, love sandnigger women. Sage

Because Mohammed was a warmongering, pedophile murderer. Aisha was only 9, you sick fucks.

She's such a babe sauce

>muslim is race

please stop this, obvioulsly her looks have nothing to do with her being raised in a psuedo-religious political cult. I bet I could find at least one hot as fuck north korean girl who believes within every ounce of her being that her supreme leader whatever his name is, is actually god.

Yes I do. You're subhuman barbarians and need to stay in your desert where you belong.

Yes. I loathe them. I go to sleep every night praying for as many to die as possible.

Islam is the death of all beauty. It will never create anything of value ever again. They believe in destroying all art, history, and science, because everything you could ever need to know is in your stupid fucking book.

They're subhumans who are only capable of breeding in massive numbers and using their pathetic nature to trick liberals into letting them infiltrate our countries.

There is a dark age coming, and it is the dark age of Mohammed, the pedophile pig of filth.

Because several of my friends are fags, and I'd rather they not be thrown off a building.

Cuz they have weapons of mass destruction
youtube.com/watch?v=ycHhLvnTUIk

>Wears Hijab to remain modest as per Qu'ran
>Cakes on makeup

I don't get it

why does everyone hate turks?
I've only met a few, they are always very hairy and it makes me uncomfortable

I don't hate muslims. I hate what they do.

Sup Forums has a lot of entities that try to manipulate it's userbase. There are a lot of us who don't hate Muslims but just come for the dank memes and people who are sick of SJW bullshit.

Also, girl's hot

This place is a toilet.

I don't hate them. I just don't want them to be anywhere near the Western civilization
youtube.com/watch?v=gWDz5aCRpQI

The hijab is for men with a hijab fetish. Why do you think everyone in Iran has to wear them but only halfway even though that's haram? It looks hot as fuck when only some hair is showing.

KANYE FORCIBLY HOSPITALISED AGAINST HIS WILL - SERIOUS RISK TO HIS LIFE, PAY ATTENTION. THEY'RE SILENCING HIM. THEY CANCELLED HIS TOUR TODAY TOO.REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

tmz.com/2016/11/21/kanye-west-hospitalized/

Nooo. I just dislike them with extreme predjudice.

>Do you really hate muslims?
Nope. I don't trust anyone; white, black, catholic, muslim, you-name-it. Trust is earned on a case by case basis. Until then, I assume you're a fucking sheep who blindly follows orders.

sauce of flick

I hate the radicals and the ones that wish to change our society rather then change themselves. If they cooperate and assimilate they're ah okay their babes are hot.

ISLAM IS SHIT

You call them Muslims, i call them target practice.

As a muslim neither do I.

yes and some dumb bimbo trying to be trendy wont change that

fuck off

I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam.

Read the book to see why it's completely incompatible with modern western (or Asian) culture.

kek

Islam is the true redpill.

no shit moron. muslims want to destroy everything, stay in the middle east

Because sharia law = Mark of the beast 666

> mahdi = his Mark and exceptance.
> caliphate; cannot buy sell or trade with out mahdi on hand or forehead

Christianity is the ultimate redpill
>Bible warns or quran and false prophecy
>Bible warns of decieving religions and false idols.
>Jesus Saves.

Because you need to come to Jesus

Mostly because their religion is also a form of government and no other religion on earth is like this. By their very nature they are about control. Saudi Arabia is the most obvious example of this. By comparison Christianity is all about personal governance and not about controlling the actions and wills of others. Christians believe you will come to Christ and God and give you heart to him once you realize it is the only way (because we all have free-will). Muslims believe you must go there because there is no other way. You don't have a choice. Submit or die. Of course some stupid Christians act differently and make a lot of noise about needing to control others and this and that but the startling reality is if you try and change someone in the name of God you are worshipping a false God (certainly not the God of Christianity).

Muslims believe in two things that are referenced over and over again in their scripture: Taqqiya and abrogation. Muslims believe Islam is the only truth on earth so they believe it is their duty to spread it, often from within and by deceit and lies. Their religion allows them to denounce their true beliefs and religion if it will further the cause of Islam.

Abrogation is essentially what happened when Mohamed was first creating this religion. Basically he kept changing scriptural passages over and over and over again because he said allah willed it and said he could (I am dumbing this down considerably for brevity sake). In fact he changed his tune so much his original followers denounced him and did not believe he was the true prophet sent by God. Let us also not forget that Mohamed was a skilled military commander before deciding to become a "prophet", and that he had multiple wives, one of whom was 6 and he impregnated her at the age of 9.

>Jesus Saves
>muh he died for our sins

Muslims that exist in places they shouldn't belong I hate.

But I really just hate Islam. I hate that Saudi Arabia polluted the entire middle east. Persia was a great powerful respectable place taken down by the Saudi filth.

Indonesia, right above us, is polluted by this same Saudi filth. What used to be Buddhist island people are now jihadist nutcases.

They are the real reason for the Dark Ages and are the real reason for turmoil. When Genghis Khan tore Islam a new asshole, the world became mended.

Also in the Quran the root of the base word for their god (called allah which just means god, but there are other words for it) is "makr" which translates into "deceit". So allah is called the god of deceit in several instances. Let us recall that Christians believe lucifer to be the fallen angel of lies and false witness, and was himself called the "great deceiver". Take that for what you will.

This. this guy gets it.

>why?

Because they want me to convert or die. /thread

gtfo roach

Because they come to my country saying they are marginalised and demand better treatment and be untouchable or else that's "racist"

> muh faggot atheist who believes in nothing but comes to christian threads to complain like a fucking ho.

>u should join islam
>everybody is doing user be hip
>b trendy

I shouldn't even have to think about Muslims, yet here we are.

Looks like someone's not too excited about Thanksgiving.

Are you Jews or Christian???

I don't
I see the weak being displaced by the strong, it's natural

>ID: HEBpt61R
Hello mu Hebraic brother.

>atheist
>implying
:^)

>Christianity

lol faggots

Bukhari :: Book 1 :: Volume 11 :: Hadith 626

Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to c awl." The Prophet added, "Certainly I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer and then take a fire flame to burn all those who had not left their houses so far for the prayer along with their houses."

t. Melbourne

Honestly, muslims who have assimilated to western civilization seem fine. Thats relatively rare though and the CULTURE that many muslims come from in the middle east is subhuman. It really has more to do with the culture than the religion. The religion is a Rorschach test for a culture often times. PLug it into a shitty culture and the ugliest parts of it come out.

I'm not Hebraic

Their backwardness

I don't care about it.

Muslim men are masculine, Muslim women are feminine. Islam in itself promotes strong moral values. Islamic culture (Not what we are seeing today with globalist architecture all over the world) is beautiful.

It's retarded that the majority of Sup Forums hates Islam - sure you can hate the uncivilised """"Muslim""""" migrants entering Europe, but they are simply cafeteria Muslims - cherrypicking whatever they want from the Qu'ran.

because the doctrine of islam is incompatible with western values

No surprise this guy is all in against the muslims. But in all seriousness as much as I hate the Jews, I hope Israel just destroys all the other Islamic shit holes in that region. Islam is the greatest cancer on the world today

>true Muslims
The ones that love Lindt chocolate?
Or the equivalent of UNI girls getting a hijab and a bracelet to look "New New Age"

Embodiment of evil.

Prove why we shouldnt hate them?

Hitler did it wrong, kill moslems first with the jews, then turn on those hook nosed fucks.

no, only extremist

Individually, Muslims are people like any other, with no more propensity towards good or evil than any other sort of person.

However, the contents of the Qur'an, when taken as written endorse child molestation, the murdering of infidels, slavery, the taking of concubines, and the destruction of the religious artefacts of other faiths.

This alone would not be enough to qualify the exclusion of Muslims from our states; The Old Testament can be pretty retarded and fucked up too, but for the fact that there are clearly many Muslims who take this as written - we know this because they're shooting up our nightclubs and blowing up our subways.

Besides the fact that many factors of Muslim culture are outright distasteful to many Westerners; a woman's testimony only being worth half of a man's in Shariyah court being one salient instance.

The other is based in the fact that Muslim countries are often conspicuously corrupt and impoverished, leading to the perception that the Muslim mindset is not equipped to run a modern nation state.

Your own nation, Turkey, modernised on a wave of Secularism, if you recall.

Nobody is perfect.

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/16/translator-migrants-hate-christians/

How can we all move to Israel?

What about true Scotsmen?

Because they will ruin Xmas and mum said I can have a PlayStation this year and if they ban Xmas i'll get nothing and instead my parents will get tortured and i'll end up lifted up by a crane dangling by my feet and dropped on my head because I secretly like to suck my mate's dick when we are supposed to be doing homework together and my sister will get rape babby and be exiled inside the house because she doesn't like wearing big loose sacks. It would be easier to just be able to have Xmas.

Can someone tell me why I shouldn't get a wife like that?

>conservative
>anti-degeneracy
>will obey my every command
>will cook for me
>will clean for me
>will make babies for me
>is attractive
>will let me have mistresses

Is there any reason to not marry qt Muslim women?

Sorry m8 we're full.

sauce?

Well, look at it this way, you'd have to convert or kidnap her.

Or else kill all her male relatives and claim her as war-booty.

These are all legitimate ways of finding a waifu is Musland.

Because Mormons are the same thing, only won't kill you for not being Mormon.

the worst type of people ladies and gentlemen

Because the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of Muslims in the West raise crime statistics. We're just tired of the shit.

I hate no Muslim in their own country. (In fact, I respect them.) But those who immigrate to terminate need to fuck off.

infowars.com/the-truth-about-islam/

Muslim girls are qts desu

Nah mate, that's just a meme.
Oz is full, so I was gunna move out to let some muzzies in, can I bunk with Rabbis?
Do I need to remove foreskin before entry?

Iranian women are super hot. Arab women, like most brown women, tend to be cuties too. The problem is their third world mentality and their literal patriarchies. I have no problem with brown women, its the stupid violent men apes that ruin everything.

I hate Muslims because they are required by Fitrah.

Bush is natural lingerie and I can't get it up when the chick looks like a little girl. Which, by the way, is also allowed in Islam.

Fuck off, Paul.

found the cuck

Confirmed by Kek

>Do you really hate muslims?
I very much dislike them.

>why?
Because they are extremely intolerant and dominant in their religion, especially in relationship / marriage situations with a non-muslim.

>if mudslimes were strong they would have to run away from their shit country
A fucking leaf, ladies and gentlemen.

infowars.com/islam-is-not-a-religion-of-peace/

Sya tht you are a jew and show that you go to pray everyday, or just marry a jewess

I don't really give a shit about Muslims, but I've got a lot of shit to say about Islam. Also, I'm not taking any refugees: they can go fuck themselves for all i care.

That wasn't cool, user.

Extreme dislike. I don't want to live around them, associate with them, do business with them, speak to them, or see them.

I'm a Catholic Portuguese diasporafag. There is too much bad blood between us and nothing will ever change this.

muslims can be alright, ive never had any bad experiences with muslim people in real life. i hate the idea of accepting a bunch of refugees who dont actually want to be here and probably hate western civilization as a whole.

I don't hate them. They are like deep-sea anglerfish. They can be fascinating to look at but they need to be as far away from me as possible.

Already married, I'll have to wear the hat and curl my hair.

Is that allowed? I thought Jews can only marry Jews?