Sup Forums wants white nationalism back on track

>Sup Forums wants white nationalism back on track
>Sup Forums hates Spencer when he's foward about it
You guys are fucking morons, there's no way they'll let white nationalism come back peacefully. Spencer is starting the idea which is what we need right now, I don't care if he highjacked some bullshit media term aka alt-right.

B R A Z I L
R
A
Z
I
L

What fucking people are you convincing with autistic nazi larping?

Didn't he create the term alt-right?
If anything it's queers like Milo who've co-opted it and claimed it's against racism and for aids LGBT shit.

Anything Nazi outside of the internet is haram.

Nobody from your country that's for sure.

Exactly, people like Milo and Ben gotta go.

Sup Forums doesnt support shit
you thought we were being serious?
anyone who is actually redpilled knows that the Jews created this concept of "race" to turn the public massed against themselves.

dumb brazil poster

I'm amazed he managed to complete the captcha

It's all satire, I know.

Argument not found due to muh american education.

Pulling out this summer classic for you OP.
>Sup Forums is one person

yeah going on CNN and doing nazi salutes and saying heil trump sure is the way to do it

so much from disassociating with the nazis and making these ideals mainstream

Autistic LARPing is useless and only idiots fall for it. Always distance yourself from the nazis. Don't hail anything and do not fucking use the direct translation of "Sieg Heil!" after ending a speech.
Do you note how annoying those radical yet very calm leftists are when they're making arguments? They're saying non-sense but they say it confidently and calmly. That's what you should do - always.

>white nationalists get called nazis all the time
>debating is made impossible
>actual nazis show up and speak up
Boohoo what a surprise. I'm sure we'll just convince the brainwashed non-whites with arguments before they become a majority, right?

You have to convince the whites, you idiot. You don't do it by going full Sup Forumstard in front of the cameras. Also, stop calling yourself a white nationalist but a ethno-nationalist, if you want to have a label so badly. That way, you're defending not only your own but also the right of other people to their own patch of land and self-determination, At the same time, you're by definition against having people with vastly different cultures holding disproportionately power (e.g. the jews, but it could apply to any group like a colonial power). Go the easy way before sperging out.

against people within a society with a vastly different culture from the majority holding disproportionately too much power*

I'm not a white nationalist, but it should be accepted as a mainstream ideology.

>Do you note how annoying those radical yet very calm leftists are when they're making arguments?

Leftists

calm

lmao

he's doing it all wrong
he's making us look like idiots

Unlike Europe, America doesn't have time for the easy way my friend. They don't want to become Hueland 2.0 in 30 years.
Besides, the left is already doing a good job of "radicalizing" white people against them.

>there's no way they'll let white nationalism come back peacefully.
Dohohoho
>He thinks peace was ever part of the plan

Good point. We're on borrowed time here. People will come to the alt-right on their own terms, if given some guidance.

lol wtf is with that neck. gooks cant draw for shit

also nge is almost as bad as elfen lied, overrated pretentious trash

You know exactly the kind of people I'm talking about. Don't be stupid.

I'll make you eat those words you mountain jew motherfucker

Fite me faggot.

not my personal leader.

Then you will lose because you don't know the importance of timing. Get out of your echo chamber, put yourself in other people's shoes and try to understand what they find reasonable. You need to be convincing, not to feel all good about yourself due to the nostalgic shit you're invoking. Your goal is to win, don't forget that.

try me

>muuh rei or asuka xdd
nge has the worst waifufags

but I dont want to be a fun killer. I envy that you can enjoy such a trashy show. have fun with your waifus and anime and whatever

Dude, the first step to normalizing it is to be blunt about it and get the overall idea out there, even more so when you have hordes of zombies preaching white hate. Be convincing later when people get tired of the extremely polarized political situation and become willing to listen further.

Check Yuri Bezmenov

I know Yuri and his lectures very well, thank you.

I just took a screenshot of this. Your post is gold, Portugal.

I now know for the first time in my life what my views are. I am an ethno-nationalist. I shall refer to pic should I ever forget.

Hear that /pol? ETHNO-NATIONALISTS.

Salute!

The solution every sane /poltard has ever looked for.