Hey dad, what's with that funny hat you keep on your desk

>Hey dad, what's with that funny hat you keep on your desk

Well?

what a shitty autograph.

Is this an actual signature or one of the autopen signatures?

that's not his full signature

his real signature is amazingly hard to copy

ha... well son it was long story from a long time ago... you probably don't remember, but do they still teach you kids about Kek in school?

No wonder he claim he's intelligent, he has the writing of a doctor.

wtf I hate trump now

that is just scribbling

>Dad

it says

>AMMO

>Have a black MAGA hat so it seemed pointless to get it autographed at a rally

Well (insert child's preferred gender pronoun), It's from the worst president in American history. He was a reality TV star who was memed into office and impeached after 6 moths breaking the record for the shortest term in presidential office!

what a cucked signature

a star and a squiggly line?

>A

>FUCKING

>that is just scribbling

I was part of the first year of students in my school system that were never taught cursive after the school board cut the program. I never learned how to actually write or read it.

When I have to sign a document I make a cursive upper case 'D', and then make six or seven mostly lateral scratches. Made it up on the spot when I got my first job. Never had it rejected by any bank or government agency.

Looks like ass, but I can't be fucked to learn a new writing style for something I use two or three times a month.

Well son pull up a chair. It is about time you learned the truth about a great man...

>what is silver Sharpie... in pooper

Kek. It looks like a kid just scribbled on it with a sharpie.

>Cultured, intelligent, and progressive human unlike sister fucking redneck Trump supporters!

LEAF

>I was part of the first year of students in my school system that were never taught cursive after the school board cut the program
>never taught cursive

holy shit, glad I went to a private school

fuck off leafnigger you will never be aussie

>When I have to sign a document I make a cursive upper case 'D', and then make six or seven mostly lateral scratches.

That's just good etiquette if you are not a fast handwriter.

ridiculous prices

you're dad's a massive faggot and your mother probably sucks nigger dicks

>not looking at the sold listings

leaf-tier

Australia is racist as fuck to its aboriginal people and immigrants while Canada is the bastion for multiculturalism. I would never want to be compared to an Australian so fuck off.

Well son, a look at the $15 bill might jog your memory...

Why can't I have a nice signature like this? I have a long last name and I can never write it consistently.

>well son, it is a relic from the great Meme Wars of 2016

People in positions of power sign like this to make it harder for their signature to be forged.

How do you guys come up with your own signatures?

I just write my name in cursive mix with bad handwriting and it changes every time I write it, I never really cared for having one.

you need to be fucking nuked syrupfag

"Well son, you know the God Emperor of Mankind? This is the hat people used to wear when his dad ran for president of America."

And then I tell him all about the meme wars, and how Trump saved the world through peace, unity, and the destruction of the Jews.

Dumbass doesn't now about Willam Henry Harrison

>a leaf
>thinks 6 months would be the shortest presidency

you don't even know you're freedom history

fuck off

William Henry Harrison

>Canada is the bastion for multiculturalism
Holy fuck the memes are real

I just print my name. I don't know how to read or write cursive.

Great first initial followed by curves and shit
Great last initial followed by curves and shit

Bonus if you can cross the T's and dot the I's with the same stroke

lol what a gay cunt