Kanye needs to be saved

Guys, Kanye West is being assaulted by the media from every angle just like Trump was..

When did this all start?

When he came out and said he supported Trump in public.

The 'globalists' (wink wink), use people like Kanye to control the masses and spread liberal propaganda, to have someone like him go rogue is unacceptable; which is why they've all turned on him instantly.

We need to save this man, he IS our next project, we need to meme him into immunity from media persecution.

If the media barrels behind him, and the people then support him, the media will lose what last shreds of credibility they have.

There's reports that he is mentally ill; Unlikely. He is just telling the truth, and they can't stand it. They are afraid he is going to name the globalist soon, and therefore they are trying to remove him/hide him, and kill him if need be.

We must save this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-walks-west-s-saint-pablo-tour-cancelled-following-beyonc-n686856
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5dwb7n/kanye_west_said_look_up_pizzagate_at_san_jose/
youtube.com/watch?v=ow4PvPMWkME
twitter.com/hashtag/twittergate?src=rela
youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc
tmz.com/2016/11/21/kanye-west-hospitalized/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#SaveKanye

Kanye is a gay fish. Kardashian has male face.

HE'S BEEN HOSPITALISED
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-walks-west-s-saint-pablo-tour-cancelled-following-beyonc-n686856

>(((hospitalised)))

#PrayForKanye make it trend

REMINDER: KANYE REALIZED TRUMP WAS RIGHT WHEN ISIS KIDNAPPED KIM IN PARIS

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO STAY QUIET

"I love femenism now"

Kanye is redpilled as fuck and he DOES have the vision

Yeah, OK OP, I agree.

I'm a NatSoc. I'm a Sup Forums poster who dislikes his music. But the only reason they are going against him is because he isn't toeing the line. This plan will backfire on them, Kanye is loved by many.

Just please let's not take this too far and meme him into office.

I know Sup Forums won't have any sympathy for a darkie, but I honestly feel bad for him. He's not /ourguy/, he has mental problems. Why are all the best artists always fucked up (yes, MBDTF is better than 99% of anything Sup Forums listens to)?

>UCLA Medical Center
Alright, I live in Westwood. Should I put on my MAGA hat and go spring him?

I don't feel bad for millionaire nig nogs. He deserves everything that happens to him.

faggots kys

>redpilled
>talks about getting model asshole bleach on his T-shirt in his "music"
>sings about Chipotle in another song

WEW lad

Kanye went West World

Yes. Make sure to livestream it on periscope if you don't want to get suicided though.

Because he knows his bullshit sells. He doesn't give a fuck what music he makes so long as he makes money

I support this 100%

BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP BUMP

Kanye is just the black version of Axl Rose

All of these seems like a huge second meme is about to occur after we won the great war.

Right now we are at a cold war stage against Soros

He did the music so he could buy anime. He has probably moved past that but at one point he really was one of us.

Stop this fucking meme you faggot ass losers. Stop thinking that we can meme anyone to anything. This board has ridiculously low internet traffic compared to other boards and social media sites. We don't do shit. If you think we memed trump to presidency you're retarded. We maybe swung 1,000 votes total. You losers think you influence things but we don't do shit. No one pays attention to us and half the time they shouldn't.

This place was great before we got a big head and thought we could control or do anything. That's fucking retarded. Trump won because of a surge in voters in the rust belt and none of those middle aged men go on Sup Forums.

Besides Kanye is actually retarded. He's on too much drugs to make coherent sentences. Saying trump is racist when he isn't "but that's okay we're all racist!" Just proved how blue-pulled he was. Why has this board been swarmed by faggot normoes layely? It's no wonder all of the best posters have left this place. It used to be so much better

Guys if we can redpill all of the Kanye fans that would be huge. This might be a worthwhile project.

wew

This is a shill.

How's it going pedo?

really proving 's point

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/5dwb7n/kanye_west_said_look_up_pizzagate_at_san_jose/

bump for justice

Believe in digits friendo

>makes money
>is $53 million in debt

I used to like his old stuff (the college trilogy) but his ego has just gotten out of control lately. He could have been the best ever but he sold out

ya his music is shit but when ive seen interviews with him, there always seemed like there was a down to earth part to him. He's breaking the conditioning and is now useless to (((them))).

I've spent a lot of time hating on the guy FOR YEARS and I agree. He needs our help.

Kanye is obviously an autist with a weird sense of humour. All the more reason to bail his sorry nigger ass out of globalist trap. To memes, brothers!

Meme this man to the moon kek

He always acted one way to get attention but in reality was much different.

It's the EXACT SAME THING as what happened with Trump this election cycle. He gots chopped up by the media like crazy.

See through the bullshit guys, Kayne needs to be saved or at least his story needs to be exposed.

Even if he doesn't deserve Sup Forums's help, he is very memable. Think about the gains

Maybe he found out about Spirit-Cooking

I wonder how normies who have ever binged on celebrity illuminati videos for entertainment perceive this?

He mentioned pizzagate at some point

Saved

Kayne was born in 1977, coincidence?

He knows exactly what he's doing, and plays the media the exact same way Trump does. I wouldn't be surprised if Trump took notes from Kanye.

Name another celebrity, other than his wife Kim, who has been plastered across the headlines every day/week for the past 15 years. His media saturation is completely unprecedented. He went from a faceless guy who made beats to one of the most famous people on earth through sheer media manipulation. Anyone who thinks he isn't brilliant isn't paying attention. He was the world's first professional troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=ow4PvPMWkME

Born under the kek stars.

Most normies think he is just 'overworked' and needs a break

this desu, dude was a master at being controversial

Years ago, I left my laptop open at a Starbucks while I left to get my drink. When I returned, Kanye was sitting in front of my screen tapping away on the keyboard. I looked over his shoulder as he anonymously posted a number of stories regarding encounters with himself. They ranged from tackling others, stealing food and other fun oddities. When he finished, he closed my laptop, stood up, and looked me in the eye. Then he said, “No one will ever believe you” and walked away.

We need to save our guy... no, our NIGGA Kan-Ye West!

Kanye never sold out. He has always made his albums with an even amount of braggadocio and conscious rap.

twitter.com/hashtag/twittergate?src=rela

Hilariously true

early case of red pill overdose

He mentioned pizzagate to his fans

He will redeem himself by dumping Kim and recording the most redpilled album ever released.

dude they took him to the mk ultra facility for sure

#freekanye

#freekanye #freeyeezy

Now beat that!
And your mother's saying "Go to college"
So you finish college and it's wonderful
You feel so good
And after all the partying and craziness
And don't forget about that drug habit you picked up at school being around your peers
Hey!
Now you'll get that 25-thousand dollar job a year
And you'll spend all your money on crack cocaine
But, it'll be YOUR money
No more borrowing from mom for my high!
So now you get your degree tattooed on your back
Cause you're so excited about it
If you continue to work at the Gap, after several interviews, oh my God
You'll come in at a entry-level position
And if you do that
If you kiss enough ass
You'll move up to the next level
Which is being the secretary's secretary
And boy is that great
You can take messages for the secretary
Who NEVER went to college
She's actually the boss's niece!
So now you're part of the family
You know what college does for you?
It makes you really smart, man
All you kids wanted to talk in the back of the class
Not me, I listened
Okay?
I was a hall monitor
This was meant to be
You know how many classes I took?
Extra classes, extra classes
No, I've never had sex
But you know what?
My degree keeps me satisfied
When a lady walks up to me and says
"Hey, you know what's sexy?"
No, I don't know what it is
But I bet I can add up all the change in your purse
Very fast

DON'T LET THE JEWS GET YEEZY NO FUCK NO MAKE THEM STOP GODDAMNIT

Stop making threads about this repulsive fucking nigger.

How the fuck is Sup Forums suddenly unironically supporting the biggest nigger on the planet in Kanye West?

That jigaboo and entire Kardashian family (whom he enables) have taken a giant shit on Western civilization and culture over the last several years with their promotion of degeneracy, you blue pilled cucks.

I feel sorry for people falling for this well known edgelord nigger's annual, attention-whoring, say-anything for headlines bullshit.

He married his female equal in Kim Kardashian, also a massive attention whore, whose entire family (all of whom Kanye enables) is a nigger loving group of whores, promoting degeneracy like lip fillers, coal burning, rap music, tranny acceptance and other degenerate shit to girls all over the place.

Hang yourself immediately if you are unironically supporting this jigaboo nigger or anything related to him.

That nigger cries like a typical libtard baby and claims white people can't review his music, along with crying "RAYCISS" about the president live on TV.

Many of you are also likely unaware that this nigger steals all of "his" clothing designs from small or well known designer's old collections (all white designers), and releases them as his own on exclusively black models.

You keep it going man
You keep those books rolling
You pick up all those books that you're gonna read and not remember
And you roll, man
You get that associate's degree, okay?
Then you get your bachelor's
Then you get your masters
Then you get your masters' masters
Then you get your doctorate
You go man!
And then when everyone says quit
You show them those degrees, man
When everyone says "Hey, you're not working, you're not making any money"
You say "You look at my degrees, and you look at my life
Yeah, I'm 52! So what?
Hate all you want, but I'm smart, I'm so smart
And I'm in school
All these guys out here making money all these ways
And I'm spending mine to be smart!
You know why?
Cause when I die buddy
You know what's gonna keep me warm?
That's right, those degrees."

Also.

Leaf

I used to think this was true, but then I realized that this is literally a high grade meme factor/filter.

Sure, some shit on this board is garbage. But some things pass through and gain traction in the world outside of here.

What I'm trying to say is that, fundamentally, you are an overwhelming faggot and you're making things really uncomfortable. It would be best if you leave.

fuck off leaf

dont matter, he spoke up the truth even mentioned pizzagate, he trying to redeem himself or at least inform his brainwashed fans and i give him props for doing it to such a large audience

people there will look into all these things he said and there will be an uprising

he may have been a nigger acting guy, but at least he got fed up and said something, this time it wasnt just for attention

it was for everyone to know the truth

Man, Canadians are sure the worst posters.

Yup he gave them support but i'm pretty sure every celeb was forced to

What's more important is the shit he was saying on stage over the past few weeks

he was redpilled at some point and was about to redpill all his fans

Hey Jimmy, where you going?
I don't know where I'm goin'
My Dad died, and he left me his degrees
My mom would always say "Dad, why don't you work?"
But he just kept learning
All the other kids' parents were working and saving up money for school
And I was actually in school all while my dad was in school!
He was so greedy with degrees, he took my degree
And now I'm just glad he left me these
Because all the regular homeless people have newspaper, and look what I have
These are documented
My father left them for me
And I'm going to leave them to my kids
I'm going to learn too
I'm going to get super smart, so I, too, can die without money
But I'll be the smartest dead guy!
Who has that?

Another cuck shilling and falling for this nigger's bullshit.

Sup Forums is truly blue pilled as fuck.

but george bush didnt care about black people tho? neither does obama

He said Trump was "racist" followed up with "but we're all racist".

He's not "redpilling" anyone you nigger loving cuck.

By your shitty standard, Paul Ryan was a huge Trump supporter and redpilled all of Wisconsin to vote for him.

And I’m from the murder capital, where they murder for capital
Heard about at least 3 killings this afternoon
Lookin’ at the news like damn I was just with him after school,
No shop class but half the school got a tool,
And I could die any day type attitude
Plus his little brother got shot reppin’ his avenue
It’s time for us to stop and re-define black power
41 souls murdered in 50 hours

you're missing the point leaf. he talked about how fucked google and facebook are. he mentioned pizzagate. you can say he is a shill or attention whore all you want, but he did it and actually risked his safety for it

more of a man on the tip of his pinky than you will ever be canadian paedo enabler dog fucker faggot bitch

>implying a president should care about niggers, the biggest cancer to society

I never listened to his music before. What are some Kanyecore?

he was dispensing redpills in the most gentle way possible to all his bluepilled fans

you never go 10/10 right away, quit being a retarded leaf

Hey mapplenigger, I recognize you from the other Kanye thread: do you even fucking know the (unironic) 4D chess at play here? Can't you see how off this looks even in the eyes of some normies? This is going to be a redpill for the ages

Then again, what would you know? You're just

>A

maybe if our (((black))) president actually did and built them schools or clubs, we wouldnt have this problem?

Listen to his first couple albums

shut the fuck up leaf

seriously guys him mentioning pizzagate is huge, he is literally risking his life

#freekanye #savekanye #freeyeezy

He's a fucking fraud, you nigger loving cuck.

Get the fuck back to plebbit and quit shilling for this degenerate nigger on here.

Sup Forums has turned to complete shit. Unironically shilling for one of the most degenerate figures in Western culture right now.

Hang yourselves.

eh findally made something dankish

Is "Famous" before or after he took the red pill?
youtube.com/watch?v=p7FCgw_GlWc

>FUCKING
I saw him in the other threads too
possible shill

why are you so upset? haven't gotten your CTR paychecks yet?

He's still a blue pilled nigger, you deluded cuck.

at least kanye acknowledges that he is a degenerate and probably feels bad about it, unlike all his other colleagues. unless this is all one big media hoax, i honestly expect him to make a statement on camera soon. if he doesn't in a few days, he could be in danger

He was redpilled when he started, then when his mom died they put him on Lexapro and MKULTRA'd him

now Trump's win redpilled him again and now they will fuck with his mind again

I see him as a useful idiot for planting the seeds of truth in difficult to reach audiences

>shills for biggest nigger on planet

>gets called out

>claims i'm the shill

>Kanye needs to be saved
Pic related

>Guys
and saged.

If he's in danger, then good.

Do you not realize how fucking degenerate this guy and his repulsive family are to Western culture?

I'd be fucking euphoric if this nigger died. It would be the equivalent of a Trump win.

His audiences will pay attention if we can find a way to work this story correctly

you are unwelcome icenigger
fuck off before we get the rake

After, I'd like to think long after.
Famous is from his most recent album.

I think he's been redpilled longer than that.

More normie tier "fuk off le leaf" memes.

Get your blue pilled, cuck ass back to plebbit.

>99688579
I love you.
Kanye always knew too much. He is now our champion. He is winning where Trump isn't. He has young ears. He can influence way more. If criticized he has a whole discography, 21 Grammys', practically a whole genre, and a self-made-man persona to back him up.
He's our guy now.

>tmz.com/2016/11/21/kanye-west-hospitalized/
>he was handcuffed

So he starts redpilling people and then gets forced to a mental hospital in handcuffs? This sounds beyond fucked. The people in this thread are right, he's such a big asset to the libcuck media that they'll literally take him away and probably "recondition" him now.

#SaveKanye

Someone needs to build this up to the masses that Kanye was telling the truth and is now being shut-up by the establishment.