Whoever the absolute madman who posted these fliers in Hamilton Ontario is, I love you

Whoever the absolute madman who posted these fliers in Hamilton Ontario is, I love you.
If you're studying in the area then maybe we can get in contact.

Other urls found in this thread:

thespec.com/news-story/6979506-mcmaster-investigating-posters-decrying-anti-white-propaganda-/
edmontonsun.com/2016/11/21/posters-calling-out-anti-white-propaganda-put-up-in-downtown-edmonton
metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2016/11/21/edmonton-promotes-love-alt-right-posters-on-whyte-ave.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-fliers-1.3860327
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you do fellow racists!

I thought I was the only one!

These are not the Twitters you're looking for.

>no alternativehypothesis

Good youtube choices.

>idiotic and unattractive catch phrase
>alt-right
i give it a 10/10 for recruiting more BLM supporters

love it or hate it, called it controlled opposition or whatever, but this shit was inevitable. You can't go on national t.v and say you want to kill all white people, burn down white neighborhoods, cause massive race riots and demonize white people without them taking action. Same with lynching niggers, eventually people get fed up with the hate and snap. The left brought this shit on themselves

>i give it a 10/10 for recruiting more BLM supporters

But BLM gets people woke to the stupidity of the feral negro.

>alt- right
Not a real thing. Anyways how are things in Hamilton? I live in a majority- immigrat area of Toronto and it's worse than you could ever imagine.

all those websites are fucking bad jokes, hosted by GoDaddy

>black pidgeon speaks
>milenial woes

Don't know about the rest, but those two are clearly in it for the money and attention.

This seems as embarrassing as MGTOW.

I remember I went to some mall in Toronto in 2008, so many chinks and poo in the loos I thought I'd traveled to fucking Beijing. I can't imagine what it'd be like to live there now.

Christ why do you fucks insist on slapping "alt-right" on everything? If a normie sees it, they'll think "Oh the alt right, I heard they're a bunch of racist frogs or something!". Then they'll completely lose interest.

However, if you simply leave some resources for them to check out, they might look at them because there isn't a stigmatized label attached. THEN they'll discover what they read and agreed with is considered alt right, and they might reconsider everything they've been told.

It's not fucking rocket appliances.

White racists in Canada are the biggest faggots. There's no affirmative action here and chinese and indians barely exist outside of toronto and vancouver, yet all the good schools are filled with them. Talk to a white person at university and theyre usually in a shitty program. If theyre in a good program, theyre either jewish or theyre rich and went to a private school and had a tutor.

Lol white males cucked themselves by being dumb faggots who watch and play hockey for 5 hours a day and do other dumb shit the rest of the time. Only 40% of white males are attending university, and how many of those are good programs?

Now what are you complaining about? Why should Canada give priveleges to your lazy ass sitting around saying "bud" all the time and making wanabe witty comments instead of actually studying. Immigrants just want it more. I love how white people try to bring immigrants down by saying "they only have good grades because they study all the time" well no shit, life is hard and you have to put in the work. It's not even true either because asians and indians make up a good portion of student clubs and theyre often entreprenurial on the side.

White canadian males. Look at yourself before you blame immigrants. If you cant outdo an immigrant, why would we want you?

One of my best friends has family in Serbia. When his aunt and uncle visited a few years ago they wondered if they were in the wrong country since Toronto had so many muds and changs. I wish I was making this up.

get used to it, we're using alt-right to smear you fuckers and there is
literally
nothing
you can do about it

I love how the font is designed to b8 anti-whites who may think, when seen from afar, the flyer is about some liberal event

You left out a lot:
E. Michael Jones
Kevin MacDonald
The Occidental Observer
Steve Sailer
Unz.com
Chateau Heartiste
Zero Hedge
John Derbyshire
V Dare

anyone serioulsy suggesting Molymeme is a shill trying to sabotage

>pic
Lol! Is he that sincere or it's shopped?

t. ching wang lang pang pong

You're forgetting based Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson!!

I've already got a job, pajeet. And I don't care about the chinks putting themselves in debt to study at some prestigious uni. A degree won't get you job at the Golden Arches nowadays.

Eh I don't care

See this is what you don't understand about the silent majority, you may set us up and attempt to smear our opinions and whether we decide to be left or right, but once it comes to the voting booths we have our say. something that you will never silence.

Demonise the alternative opinion all you want, but with the obvious things happening in the world, it is pushing everyone right. And we wont care if we lie to you about what political stance we take, we'll do it so you won't bitch and cry and call us racists. But you're kidding yourself if you think people support you.

That's why Trump is in power :)

There's tons of jobs. I just never see white males apply to them and if they do, theyre drastically unqualified. Im a manager and a CPA. I can't get a qualified staff around me that isnt asian and indian or a russian immigrant.

White guys take the easy route out and become dumb shit like car salesmen.

It was a canada wide operation
if you dont know who did it then youre on the outside sry m8

thespec.com/news-story/6979506-mcmaster-investigating-posters-decrying-anti-white-propaganda-/

edmontonsun.com/2016/11/21/posters-calling-out-anti-white-propaganda-put-up-in-downtown-edmonton

metronews.ca/news/edmonton/2016/11/21/edmonton-promotes-love-alt-right-posters-on-whyte-ave.html

cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilton/hamilton-fliers-1.3860327

etc..

That's supposed to hurt me? You know asian guys arent all weirdo betas anymore. A lot of them like me go to the gym now and look good. I've cummed in 4 white pussies before. You mad? Im going to make some interracial babies.

300000 immigrants come each year. Youve already lost. We're taking your women and outbreed you

The anti-white sentiment is a subtle experience ofr myself. I've heard people i've worked with not getting jobs. The reason they claim they aren't hired is because the interviewer is white and they are racist for not hiring them.

Meanwhile i've worked with these fucks and they are stupid and lazy. All they do is blame whites for their short comings

Just another retarded racist invader from a dirty tropical rat infested shithole, brought here by our duplicitous political and corporate elite to "grow the economy".

If you're so good bud, why do 90% of your people live in their own feces?

Don't kid yourself. The people who brought you here have no regard for the environment or any of the people who've been living here for generations. There only concern is "growth". Don't for one second think they won't turn on you even faster than they turned on all of us.

Every asian dude I have met is an anti-social weeb with a shitty wannabe mustache who can't even maintain eye contact.
Who cares if you fucked 4 white whores, you know deep down the only women (including chink women) that fuck Chinese dudes here are the ones who can't land a tall strong white dude.
Go ahead make some hapa kids who resent you forever because they wish they could be full white.

Why no rightstuff.biz or Atlantic Centurion? Those two sites were what red-pilled me.

>No affirmative action

That's wrong. Every large company asks diversity questions when hiring and scholarships are frequently given out to specific groups. Aboriginals is the biggest example. Many scholarships are only for aboriginals and they absolutely get preferential admissions.

>Chinese and Indians barely exists outside of Toronto and Vancouver

This is wrong. Ride in a taxi sometime.

Also all Chinese people cheat in school. Every single one.

only insecurity makes this kind of bait

Now that is an effective flyer.

There is no way to misconstrue that as racist. Attacking it and the overreaction incoming is only going to draw more positive attention.

Nice one bud

Im fine with natives getting preferential treatment. Not like they take advantage of it anyways. They whine their days away getting drunk and blaming the white man. Just like white males on here are blaming immigrants and smoking weed. When it gets bad enough, I do think whites will need special treatment. You can have some "white reserves" and Ill swing by to gamble and pick up some cheap weed. I worked in Halifax and there's barely any immigrants there.

Honestly some fobs do cheat in school, but ultimately you cant be a dumbass and get through school by cheating all the time. Usually the ones who cheat are really entitled rich kids who dont even care about school other than their parents complaining about it.

Lol ok let's see who's gonna fix the infrastructure if we all drop out of our jobs and go to your ZOG Indoctrination centres for 4 years.

Eat shit bud, there's a reason the working class here is white and male and that's because that's where the money is, and that's what we've always done. We built this place and you'll be fuckin sorry when were gone.

I'd like to see one of you lanky fuckin pajeets try doing my goddamn job, oh wait fuck we don't hire non whites. Go fuck yourself.

>muh successful immigrant maymay

Yea what would Canada do without your poo in looing degree and 711 ownership certificate

The native population is 1.4 million
white people bringing in 300000 immigrants per year to "grow the economy" means it takes 4.5 years to match that.

They have every reason to hate the white man.

Immigrants are in places where there's opportunities. Obviously they won't be in the maritime shitholes.

My program had huge problems with cheating. There was a couple of asian kids with high GPA's cheating the whole time and one lebanese dipshit who became friends with them so they could all cheat together. Said dipshit would have failed without cheating, but for whatever reason nothing was really done about it despite the instructors being well aware of what was going on. The guy was using his phone in every test no problem for fucks sake.

You're just a dumb fucking racist.

Is what you are.

You dont even need a reason to hate, youre so fucking dumb.

>White racists in Canada are the biggest faggots

You mean they actually exist?

>Paul Joseph Watson!!
MANG
SKREEM
METEOR

This city is already a shithole and now this blatant racism? I hate this world.

Yeah a hba from richard ivey is a real shit degree. The financial sector is the biggest industry in Canada. There's a lot of jobs in it. If only more white males didnt spend their high school years insecure acting like niggers or like the world had wronged them, maybe they could get those jobs too.

Any other goys in London Ontario?

Lol acting as if I couldnt do manual labour if I tried. We could bring in anyone and train them to do those jobs.

Let me guess. White college dropout? It's not too late to change man. Get off of Sup Forums and stop being a racist. Get into a good school and put in some effort.

Was born and lived in and out of it

> chinese and indians barely exist outside of toronto and vancouver

Toplel. This is false, and this poster is a faggot. Filipinos are cancer that even hate themselves. They're rude, lazy, ignorant, stupid and like to gang up on litterally anyone who isn't one of them and either stab them or bully them into submission.

The Filipino manager at the place I work speaks constantly about how she hates her own people, its rather amusing.

Racism against any race is awful, encouraging it even worse. Hate the individual.

do white people hate asian?

I don't. Do asian people hate Jews?

>bring one "skilled immigrant"
>that guy brings 6-7 family members

The bean counters in the government are really on the ball. Nevermind the fact that the CRA can't even coordinate with other basic institutions without me filing a bunch of extra paperwork, I'm sure the government has this all thought out. There's no way it isn't just a bunch of MPs who lucked into a gig and are doing anything to keep the cushy job working 12 weeks a year.

we dont

Most white people love Asians. But they like anime even more.

i have never seen a jewish

>alt-right
Stop this meme

>leaf
>white

Actually I have 3 degrees (physics, engineering), and could have been making 6 figs easily if I didn't decide this entire society wasn't completely sick - totally designed around hedonistic consumption, shiny things, bullying and destroying the planet and sustainable societies.

There is no honour in what you and 95% of the rest of the people here do. Mindless working and consuming so some rich moralless fuck can have a ferrari and helicopter.

Australia only hates Indians and Chinese.

You fucking crying jap.

>calling yourself alt right

literally why

lol cuckservative amirite?

It's not that easy to bring people over.

Even if it was, that family is still better for the economy than some pathetic single white male incel who spends all his money on rent and video games like the cucks that are on here.

>shitposter leaves getting BTFO by (literal) goodposter leaves
The leaf civil war has begun.

Go back to /r/AsianMasculinity

I think only other Asians hate the Japanese. A disturbingly large amount of whites worship Japan.

So how much money did your corrupt government official Daddy have to embezzle so he could buy your apartment in Vancouver Wang?

This introspective post modernish jewish bullshit is why white males are cucked and unsuccessful.

(((Let's get in contact, bro)))
Fucking kill yourself.
Also, nobody is going to watch molyneux autism or rewd long ass articles on radix. Nobody fucking cares about critical race theory anymore. We're not a head without a body anymore so stop fucking acting like it

>thinking retards like Black Pigeon Speaks and Stefan Molyneux represents us

wew lads

>directing normies straight to TRS
keeeeeek

>samefagging this hard

Why is it only Canada where these are coming up?

It's a poster, it has to get its point across QUICKLY and in a memorable fashion. Arguably it has too much text on it already.

is better, TRS have various good ones along those lines. They make a point of being polite and not saying anything which could possibly be construed as racist, knowing that the uni staff will launch into a hysterical OY VEY LITERALLY HITLER SHUT IT DOWN overreaction anyway. This serves as a secondary redpilling mechanism, i.e. "why is saying white people should be allowed to exist hate speech?"

>I've cummed in 4 white pussies before. You mad?
lmao

molymeme is about six months away from going full 1488. Just last week he was defending the idea of a white ethno-nationalist state and posting black IQ stats on Twitter. We're breaking him just like Zyklon Ben.

i like white people. sometimes white people drink a lot of alcohol in japan but they are not criminal like korean and chinese

No, your women are coming here and are getting completely lumber jacked. Look at interracial dating and marriage lol! It's a joke.
Every asian girl I've been with, first thing they say is how perfect white guys and asian girls are.
Nothing funnier than the ravings of the bamboo jew.

>white males are cucked and unsuccessful

more of that retarded sick, just oozing out.

That's why you're here. You come from a primitive dog-eat-dog society and you'll work your ass off as long as you can prove to everyone that you're 'successful'. Its not till you're on your death bed that you might question the meaning of your life, but by then it'll be too late.

Lol dumb jap faggot. Chinese are successful all over the world while you pussies stay in your own little corner because youre too afraid. Biggest cucks in asia.

What should we do, live like Africans? I do not understand what you are arguing for.

>dog eating communists
>successful
kek

honestly i almost want to plaster some in my area just so the news report on an ''epidemic of whyte s00premist''.

Don't let the leaf bother you Japan-bro. The US prefers you to China and Canada.

So happy were fighting back against the scum.

Whats the called again? The Rape of Nancuck?

I like you guys too.
Japanese tourists are always respectful and polite, then don't litter or cause a scene.
Chinese act like niggers spitting and throwing shit everywhere, they shout and holler. Fuck chinks.

It's not like we're mindless drones. Id rather be out exploring space or something fulfilling. I hate that capitalism is the only way. A post scarcity society cant come quickly enough. It's just a dead end though. We still have to work, might as well try your hardest at it.

He said the 14 words once, The Daily Shoah uses it as a drop. Although I assume the context was something other than "wtf I love white nationalism now".

Reminder that most Canadians on pol are of Chinese descent. Probably why leafs have such a bad rep.

In some places yes, but that's because there's way too many of them and they're all chinese subhumans who dump all their money into our property markets and make it so nobody can afford houses.

Go back to Sandy Arabia

Africans work way harder than anyone in the west.

(Have you seen their women carrying water 12 miles on their head?)

Look at all the good it does them. They're competing eachother into the ground. (as is everyone else to some degree). And this flip here with attitude and others like him are the reason.

Whenever you see these long rambling posts reeking of insecurity, 100% guarantee it's a raging chink.