Reminder that drumpf lost the popular vote

Reminder that drumpf lost the popular vote

Other urls found in this thread:

alternet.org/election-2016/fair-election-serious-hard-explain-questions-arise-about-trump-vote-totals-3-key#.WC9juXjkj0g.hotmail
youtube.com/watch?v=cf2uzE6OMlQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Na, not if you don't include illegals and the dead.

Reminder that the left got utterly BTFO in every facet in 2016 lel

Is that with or without the illegal vote?

Reminder that Hillary is a cunt and a loser.

CTR is now doing it for free after hillary lost. lot of loyalty for a hired shill

Reminder that only a third of the country voted.

Reminder that Hillary got less than 50% of the popular vote

So what? We won, and there is nothing you can do about it.

no you didnt

Reminder that Shillary lost and Trump is YOUR president.

And?

I can't believe she got 400 million more votes than Trump and still lost! I'm almost certain this election was rigged.

Reminder that you just, well, lost

Reminder that Drumpfkins literally STOLE the election in key swing states:

alternet.org/election-2016/fair-election-serious-hard-explain-questions-arise-about-trump-vote-totals-3-key#.WC9juXjkj0g.hotmail

After this audit is conducted to prove this voter fraud, drumpf will be deposed as President elect, then... (say it with me)

MADAME PRESIDENT

Reminder that Hillary should have called for a recount, but she didn't because she knows many of her votes weren't legit.

SCHLONGED

Reminder that it doesn't matter. Your team lost. go home

Not if you remove the illegal vote that was almost certainly 100% hillary.

Absolutely this. The far right pantshitters will also be gagged within the next two years. It's starting with Twitter, Facebook, fake news, etc. etc. etc.

The hate speech laws are coming, with or without Madam President. Donald Dumbfuck won't even realize what hit him until every right wing piece of shit is literally banned on Youtube, Google, and all social media.

Freeze peach for bitter white men is officially over.

Ok fatty

Yeah, babydick.

What a cunt

>you got a check mate but I have more pieces left in the board so technically I won

Those were not the rules agreed upon so there is no point in trying to "win" under that condition. Hillary wasted her resources and Trump did not.

Hah, I overhead some cunt before the election talking to her nu-male about how she hopes "madam president" forces Trump to remove his name from his buildings after she wins.

I hope she's crying right now, somewhere

>lost

>look i won something that doesn't matter

>Drumpfkins STILL don't understand population density

Wow Trump sure is popular where nobody lives.

>Reminder that trump won the election

Didn't she win the popular vote against Obama too? How come I don't hear any of you fucks screaming about that?

Hillary is pretty popular with dead people and illegals who shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Reminder that spreading Hillary's vag would probably be like pulling apart a grilled cheese sandwich.

Congrats on winning the game that nobody was playing.

Reminder that you have to fight the nazis.

Thank God for Alexander Hamilton

>Reminder that Trump lost to illegals and dead people, who don't have rights to vote anyways
>Reminder that Hellary Cunton, and by extension leftism, lost
FTFY

Daily reminder that you wasted time disrupting kek with false Hill memes

Reminder Trump will be president

Good, maybe we'll finally get some decent alternatives to these shit sites. :)

Shocking! Also, irrelevant.

What if I just kill you?

>CTR is now doing it for free after hillary lost.
And they still fuck it up. Must be demoralizing to be crushed like how Hillary did. All their hopes and dreams, dashed. Like a part of them died that day.

But it's far from over. Keep going until your break them. Only then can the Hillshills have the permission to die.

lol

It's all right. Action speaks louder than words anyways
>Right wing death squads. Soon.

Drumplftstiltshits triggered by me defending democracy.

>Democracy
>Worth defending

Nah, it just doesn't matter, tired and bored of this shit. Who actually cares?

A democracy is defined by its laws, its laws provide electoral college elects the president....

>Reminder

DRUMPF BTFO

Oh my god I love fucking love these post- election Trump hate threads. Literally nothing gets me harder than knowing you liberal manchildren will have to put up with what you perceive as "literally Hitler" as your president for four years. Please never stop posting these threads. They're better than sex.

like a bunch of butthurt 90 iq illegals in ca should decide what happens for the rest of the country

Hey. Guess what? We still won. How does that feel?

Reminder that we weren't competing for the popular vote. America is not a democracy, our presidential elections are not dictated by mob rule.

Reminder that he won the electoral vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=cf2uzE6OMlQ

Reminder that Trump won the election.

This "Pepe" is extremely unpresidential, I suggest you sell before its market value plummets any further.

Not my president bitches. What are you triggered drumpflings?

Nice! A fellow hilldawg!

DRUMPF BTFO

Reminder that Trump won the popular vote. And the Electoral College. And the meme war. And the "who lives longest" contest. And at foreign policy. And invariably in any physical challenge that could be conceived of.

fag.

The only thing triggered is my erection. Please tell me more about how mean Drumpf is, it makes me cum so hard.

>Not my president bitches

>Not my president bitches.

He is though. If you're a citizen of the US, then Donald J Trump will be your President on January 20th. Feel free to move elsewhere to make your statement true, I'll fucking pay for your one-way ticket.

No. We won.

Why don't you move to south Africa, and denounce you citizenship then he will legitimately not be your prez?

Lol drumpffag detected

>Drumpfltstitshutsltingd triggered by facts.

Remove the the OP is a fag.

>>Drumpfltstitshutsltingd triggered by facts.
No really leave. and take your nigger pets with you.

>Drumpflitisggfrtghjklluttes h jfdfhkkkjttyggggfcZxchhrxghh detected.

Say it with me, madame president!

Trolling aside, I'm curious. Do you honestly ... honestly ... think she's going to somehow become president at this point?

Is the bait bot experiencing a malfunction?

HAIL VICTORY

>democracy
>not a constitutional federal republic

>defending democracy

top kek you dont even know how your own election system works

Keep whining faggot

saga`d

Drunplaaddee ax.zd delusion, POLLS r re@cxwel u morn

Dnurmpf catxnt w@n mmmmmmmmmmadame presdiendet.

>Spain
>Malaysia
>Canada
>Serbia
>Germany
>USA

Flagchan.exe 045f ddsssaqaaasddf
Dr pftstitshins lmJUSTao

Yuyfss CA nt win

>popular vote

nice meme

direct democracy gives you third-world banana republic tier government
if you don't like it you can get out.

you in a nutshell

Reminder that Hillary will soon be in prison

I assumed CTR funding would get cut after election night

>That map

Isnt it weird? How did the niggy won?

Technically, yeah. That's true.
However, remember that California is amazingly population dense.

True, technically speaking if we consider everything together, popular vote went to Hillary. But there's a reason we're split into states and all. Makes the governing easier.
Trump wont he election by winning over the most states. If California wasn't part of the USA, it being one of the EC heavyweights, the Democrats would never win. They may be the most pop-dense in the country, but they still only have so many electoral votes. The EC didn't go against the Popular Vote by definition, they all vote in favor of what their states wanted. This doesn't count, really. It was a majority from one state. A few States vs the majority of the country... well... You get it.

The fact that she won the consolation prize makes her ultimate defeat that much sweeter. It's like emptying a septic tank and then putting an artificial cherry on top. Seeing the Cultural Marxists covet their worthless participation medal as they toil and cry in the wreckage of their cataclysmic failure brings me utmost glee.

reminder than he won the real vote

Trump won according to the current rules. If the rules had been different he'd still probably have had a way to win. Cry harder

I'm not sure what you are implying but it sounds like treason.

Irrelevant. The campaigns aren't meant to win the popular vote or Trump would've campaigned only in California.

Also SAGE

Imagine how hard the media would be calling us evil if Hillary had won and we started chanting not my president?

Trudeau is not my prime minister and leftism does not represent me. There two can play at this game