"if you keep falling for false idols you are gonna get hillary clinton'd" 12:33

"if you keep falling for false idols you are gonna get hillary clinton'd" 12:33
what did he mean by this

He's a woke nigger. Whatever happened on the day Kim got robbed changed him.

this is huge though he's red pilling the masses. he's tossing out massive red pills and they recently just committed him. he could literally change the youth

What was the first red pill Kanye took?

well he's a hollywood insider so he definitely knows some of the really fucked up shit or has an idea

>fully awakened

no son, he simply said:
>we wazz lies and sheez and shit's messed up, I'll tell you mang, I'll tell you.
>and plis dun kill me for saying that.
>drops mic.

if that's what you dumb burgers acknowledge for being red pills then you niggas are all really fubar'ed.

He red the bell curve

if you listened to it he said facebook google and the media are lying to you and a bunch of other shit you dont say and now ((they)) have committed him

You're about 7 years off the mark buddy.

Watchu mean senpai

the fact that he's been hospitalized made me raise an eyebrow but still he said nothing of any substance in that "speech".

The tinfoil in me says that they (the man) will MJ his nigga ass before he can articulate an inteligible sentence.

>tfw he really tried to warn us about "something" of damning consequences but he was intelectually incapable of doing so.

he was mad he wasn't that nigga in paris

think about it, he went straight for jay-z's jugular

is this the most intelligent and "redpilled" the negroid race can get?

a bunch of gibberish that's vaguely anti-establishment?

So where's BLM to bust him out?
Oh yeah they are soros controlled shills who dont really give a fuck. Fucking pussy liberals.

Aren't people afraid of places like this with massed people?
It's so easy for a weirdo to do damage here.

it's an act to sell his next image for his next album

For fuck sakes just deliver the redpill properly in a non-nigger way and be done with it.

FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT FUCK SHIT

yep that's it and its all we got to get through to them

see my second post

Imagine if a white artist with white fans went off like this. Everyone would be at the edge of their seats eagerly slurping up every word, knowing they were witnessing history. Instead this room full of low iq minorities is so shallow all they do is whine and complain and want him to get back to singing so they can see something literally everyone else who's ever been to a kanye concert can see. Honestly disgusts me