Holy shit. Tucker is seriously becoming the best cable news anchor on TV

youtube.com/watch?v=u1cKBq1aIpA

I love how he embarrasses these stupid college students and hack journalists on his new show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I can never take him seriously after he got awkwardly raped by John Stewart.

youtube.com/watch?v=aFQFB5YpDZE

john stewart is a manlet

how did he get raped by john stewart?

>watches John Stewart

opinion discarded.

whether or not anything stuart said was just comedic jibber jabber, he made tuck tuck visibly flustered.

>tfw having a crush on him since i was 11

um this guy was um totally um well I don't think you can really say that he was um completely rekt because um it was like not his show that he was appearing on and um he was at a disadvantage. Mostly because um he knew um absolutely nothing about um whatever the fuck he was trying to talk about.

It looked like tucker made stewart look petty and foolish.

john stewart sucks, but look at how flustered carlson gets

why the fuck do all numales look the same

>debating a 20 year old
>awesome

pick only one

Ouch
Brutal

It's great to acknowledge when a news anchor or politician does a cool thing, but don't be so quick to suck his dick.

Anons who do this embarrass Sup Forums

Jesus Christ, do Liberals have a single original thought? All they ever spit out is rhetoric. You can't even have a conversation with some of them because they just repeat the exact same lines that they picked up from their white guilt class (actually, that begs the question of exactly where they learn all this from?). They don't really think anything they say through or properly listen to the points you make. Listen to the kid, all he blurts out is this same original sin bullshit you hear from everyone else. We have an entire generation of brainwashed, mindless cucks.

Question for The stormniggers on this board. If you had a choice to remove this faggot, or a decent black person (I know, rare) who would you choose?

It's almost like it's a party of children, women and niggers.

Traitors die first

John Lebowitz and his slow and quiet manner, waiting for them to make the first move, deflecting whenever he has nothing to say, then jumping in with scripts when they ask the right questions. This is how he's operating.

He raises the question, regarding media being shills, but he reverts to ad homs and the "I'm a comedian not a newscaster" cliche, whenever the idea that he is also responsible for public opinion comes into play.

The final moments of this clip expose his dissonance. He has nothing to say.

Honestly, he seems like he's high or something in this interview. He only gains any ground because everyone knows john "stewart" and we all know he's a wild and crazy guy.

Yes.

Dude has been going on a rampage lately and going in dry calling people "hackjobs"

What, cuck vs sleepy black man? Is that even a question? I don't give that much of a shit about race that I can't see that some non-whites have merit. That is retarded. The cuck dies every time, no question.

That's in the past at this point, he's well seasoned by now. That show 'Crossfire' was garbage and (((John "Stewart"))) probably had a good point at the time. His beef was with the show format, which was just two people yelling at each other the entire time.

He sounds completely idiotic and can't even defend his points.

People pay 60k a year for THIS?

look up the video of bill oreilly having to explain to stewart that a budget deficit is different from the national debt

these are the fucks that climb the academia ladder

Does tucker ever report the news or does he just shit on people for an hour every day?

I have never seen Stewart this angry. Dude he lost his cool, Tucker totally got Stewart.

This
When you remove traitors, your enemies have less allies and power.

The only reason white could lose a race war is race-traitors siding with the shitskins and outnumbering us.

The U.S. is still 65% white. But like, 15% would stab their fellow whites in the back just so they can look like a good guy and think they'd be spared if the darkies won.

Protip: Darkies couldn't give a shit, they're not going to stay their hand and say "Woah woah woah, don't! Thats one of the good white people!"

Trips of truth

that guy is a fucking idiot is that the best the NWO can do? like come on soros

that libuck got bodied hard as fuck, couldn't even stay on topic

I'm putting those 7s in the oven with you, they're soiled now.

I am so fucking sick of these cunts. They all act so similarly

ITT: righties substituting reality with their own

I can't tell if this is bait or liberals really do copy (((Myth Busters)))

Tucker got owned on his OWN show. He got his ass kicked so hard, the show got cancelled kek

wtf, tucker is my newsfu now...

does he still wear bow ties cuz if so fuck that guy it's 2016

He's the only worthy successor to Hannity when he finalls retires, that's for sure.

The guy actually wasn't too bad for being grilled, he could have done much better but managed to sound a tiny bit sane. But the way the subject got turned to diversity completely destroyed him; he basically said "but not political diversity." Threw everything out the window.

The thing that pisses me off the most is that this dumbass kid says he's going to be a teacher, and he has no business teaching kids.

Kids deserve way better than some limp-wristed Marxist clown who shits where he eats and sees nothing wrong with that.

FUCKING BASED

>implying that's a bad thing.

Is he teleprompter free?

jew

this bitch looks rapable

>talking circles around a college kid with zero experience on TV who can't even remember what he wants to say because he is so nervous of the cameras
>impressive

The host didn't even really get a chance to say anything smart because the kid was too spooked to even answer the questions

Regardless that numale was probably an idiot by nature.

>the US imperial forces are the main force in the world

stopped watching right there

all these cucks look and sound the same

He did, but still, I always give people the chance to redeem themselves and so far he has.

Yikes. Shitter shattered.

Well at first, he dropped that ridiculous bow tie.

Also, top kek how he calls him out on his priviledge, and then the asswipe actually shows what he thinks of lower classes or "poorer" people, that they are unable to fucking read papers or go on the internet.

this faggot is going to be teaching your children history

>going on tv to get brutally embarrassed
Why would someone do this? Vanity?

Tucker looks and acts like the republishit cuck you would expect your average republishit cuck to look and act like.

yep, we are entering the golden age.

Before the debate was between Democrats and Republicans

Now the debate has left the two parties behind. It's between Cultural Marxists vs. Nationalism.

Sadly it's going to end in war. I give it 10 years.

Worst yet he's want to be a history teacher and its clear his lessons will have no substance to them. He isn't interested in exploring the depth of our past but rather to demonize his own ancestors.

Because they think they are right and their arguments sound. Its what happens if you spend too much time in any echo chamber.

Also its really likely that something like that will happen if you go against someone whose job is rhetoric like a reporter.

>Amherst

Not surprised, Amherst and Northampton should be nuked

>gets his ass grilled right at the opening
>thank you tucker

F A G G O T

I think I'm right, and think my arguments are ok, but I would still never go against someone who has been arguing on national television for years and attempt to debate them. It just seems needlessly embarrassing

You shouldn't think like that. That is already admitting defeat.

If college would prepare them for such situations with things like debate clubs, he would fare a lot better. And well noone was born a pro, he was bound to get burned eventually by someone more experienced.

Also if you want to really get good at argumentation, try defending the opposite side. This way you will know approximately what they will try to use against you when entering the ring.

But then again, if colleges would teach that, then i think that quite a few leftists wouldn't be as leftist anymore.

He is fucking great