>the founder of the alt-right

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo
youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=BmRpLLs7SNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the poofs are a non issue except a month before major elections. no one cares

>There are posters RIGHT NOW still in denial that Spencer's a pretty clear closet-case

gross faggot

>it's not a big deal

how?

I'm more concerned about blacks and Hispanics out-breeding whites 2:1 than I am about a handful of faggots prancing around.

>Europeans all get called fags and can't defend themselves or they'll be homophobic
Noice

you don't see a correlation there?

The popular alt right groups are pretty stupid. They can't take criticism, they think everything's a conspiracy, they have no image consciousness, etc.

I mean their entire justification for that nazi salute shit is it won't cause harm. I don't see it having a positive effect either, so it is risk without possibility of reward. Absolute rank stupidity and they refuse to learn.

Thankfully the alt right has seeded some good ideas and though these idiot figureheads may fade it is decentralized.

Spencer was against Trump up until he won, then

Spencer is also anti "white countries" and approves of race mixing.

He's even pro EU

youtube.com/watch?v=JJw3CLe7-vo

He even follows and retweets trannys Kek

he's a FBI shill

Why is homosexuality so fucking prominent in the alt-right?

>non-whites can't be gay
And here I thought whites were the superior race :^)

Because 'the alt right' as a (((movement))) is currently being coopted by government agencies, primarily the CIA. And the CIA is a known hotbed of Mormons and faggots.

this

The EU fucking ruined my nations economy and destroy our commonwealth family. this fucking faggot can go die

I said this earlier in one of the other threads. You guys need to be careful with this alt right stuff. It seems to me to be a psyop.

there is a bit of truth to your meme arrow.
black and spic culture is a lot less gay friendly than hwhite's

Oh yeah. SPENCER is the FBI shill. Not Anglin, an obvious mulatto, or Weev, an obvious Jew, who write articles with loads of misspellings and grammatical errors.

Please.

Because there's no alt-right, it's a term coined by Hillary Clinton so she could lump together all the people who disagree with her but didn't have a term yet.

Now they're pumping out "alt right politicians" so they can take someone they disagree with, call them the same buzzword as this deranged actor spouting nonsense, and grasp victory in an edited CNN clip.

If you deny it they'll "fact check" you can take down your site for being "fake news".

His whole life seems made up.

Give him a call to ask him some questions.

Name Richard Bertr Spencer
Also Known As Richard Bertrand Spencer
Residence Date 19 Jul 2001
Residence Place Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Birth Date 11 May 1978
Phone Number (804) 982-6366
Phone Number Recorded Date 15 Nov 2007
Address 392166 Malone
Address Continued Charlottesville, Virginia 22904
Address Date 19 Jul 2001
2nd Address 127 Roberta Gwathmey
2nd Address Continued Charlottesville, Virginia 22904
2nd Address Date 01 Oct 2000-15 Nov 2007
3rd Address 9506 Meadowbrook Dr
3rd Address Continued Dallas, Texas 75220
3rd Address Date 01 Jul 1996-19 Jul 2001
Possible Relatives Ashley R Spencer, Cherry Spencer, Herry D Spencer, Jane P Spencer, Sherry J Spencer, William Bertrand Spencer

Recognize provocation, sage one-posts.

because there's a battle between people who like to think about things rationally and the christcucks

based he can fuck my boi pussy any time

>fag-enabler
>anti-christian
every time

now he is saying slavs pouring into england is a good example of "enrichment" he can really go fuck himself

fuck this faggot. fuck the alt-right. People are convinced that Trump is influenced and controlled by these idiots.

I live in Texas. I have seen my hometown go from ~25% Hispanic to ~65% Hispanic in the last 20 years. The elementary schools are all now 90%+ Hispanic whereas they were only 35% Hispanic when I attended them 20 years ago. Many Hispanics that I graduated high school with are on their 3rd and 4th children while most whites I graduated high school with only have 1 or 2 and many don't have any children yet at 28 years old.

Faggots don't scare me. My nightmares consist of an unrelenting brown tidal wave engulfing everything I know and love.

How many fucking shills do we have on this spencer shit. Is this all 100% ex CTR shills just promoting this guy that nobody here has ever heard of?

I've been here for hours a day every fucking day forever. Never heard this faggots name until this random media interview.

I always shitpost about whites being more sissy, but is the meme true? Asking for a friend.

I can't argue with these quads.

Elysium was a warning. No matter how far away you go, shitskins want into your paradise you created but they have no understanding of how to maintain it. They will ruin it. You will be devoured.

((("white nationalist leader of the alt-right"))) promotes race mixing and white genocide and is pro-clinton.

>really makes one ponder.

Does this mean that Sup Forums is Falange now?

my point was that the acceptance and even celebration of faggotry and all the other sexual deviancies are contributing to (though not the primary driver) our fertility rate being lower than spics and blacks

Yeah he's just typical "white" American: thinking that if you're 0,00001% European descent you're qualified. Well it doesn't work that way, if you're American you can't be even honorary Aryan.

>ad hom
>bulverism
etc

you mean rectum?

Sup Forums has always been a dialectic between fascists and libertarians

I'm a Falange myself

But it's true.

What are you basing your opposition to homosexuality on?

Homosexuality was common in the Roman Empire and Nazi Germany.

Just because some social conservative puritans in America decided to go on a crusade against homosexuality doesn't make it a part of the greater far-right movement.

its a decision. it's like masturbation. you make a choice

There really aren't enough faggots as a percentage of our population to dramatically affect white fertility rates.

spics high fertility rate primarily stems from them being Catholic and believing that using birth control is a terrible sin (though they seem to have little problem with premarital sex even though that's a sin as well)

Blacks have no self control or concept of consequences so they just keep fucking and popping babies out starting in their teenage years while the government pays them thousands of dollars a year per child in financial aid which really just incentivizes them to keep having more children.

>Homosexuality was common in the Roman Empire and Nazi Germany.
no homosexuality being rampart in a sign of a failing society just ask Nixon

youtube.com/watch?v=TivVcfSBVSM&t=20s

who gives a shit what he says further than him trying to say that he is the boss of people he doesn't know and will never know.

#TwitterGate is far more important.

>this faggot is probably acting out because he is going to jail for his eating cheese pizza.

*proof by assertion
*appeal to tradition
*ad populum

anything else?

>if you're American you can't be even honorary Aryan.

If you're American, you can't even be an honorary human.

Nope, homosexuality was equally prevalent at the beginning, height, and demise of the Roman Empire.

Nazi Germany was full of queers at all government/military levels and they basically had an unspoken Don't Ask Don't Tell policy.

>If you aren't a faggot you're a loser

classic Richard "Implicit" Spencer

Is he taking the piss out of Kiwis?
Fuck him either way though

kill yourself faggot filth

I mean, basically.

When the SS realized a bunch of their guys were fucking eachother they didn't know how to deal with it.

>mongol rape baby

shut up the fuck up,genghis

he founded nothing and is a pawn of the jews for controlled opposition.

nice try shill but we gotcha

Homosex is not a problem.
Who fucking cares.

It's TRS not ctr
When you notice "divide and conquer" , excessive use of "we are altright" and spacing between lines then it's TRS

youtube.com/watch?v=BmRpLLs7SNE

he's a nigger. who cares what he thinks

So has rape.

>think about things rationally
>can't understand that penises are meant to go in vaginas

First time I've even heard of this double name faggola.

How many more threads?

>WHITE GAY CULTURE
I'd rather be mongoloid rapist but atleast i will be straight.

>new world continent
>no past history
>Compensations...

>unironically using the words penis & vagina
Straya, what the fuck? Did you forget your bantz at school?

The dumb ones fall for the christ meme. The smart ones use church for social structure. The faggots need beat back into the closet.

apparently at that convention, Spencer (and others) were desperately trying to get with Tula Tequila.

Funny how the man who proclaims the greatness of the white race, is such a robot that he doesn't even have the mental fortitude to reject an asian whore.

Top fucking kek.

Spartans were literally faggots.

gay or not john wayne was a cool dude