Do white americans have a cultures?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFWJ66Ol-VI
youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw
youtube.com/watch?v=IhQ4dE_RGnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that looks dank

Sometimes.

The Germanic-Protestant culture. Aka the wörk wörk wörk culture. Does wonders for not being an unlivable 3rd world shithole.

Don't be comparing me to those savages, at least I toast my bread.

>pasteurized cheese snack
No thanks I got enough of that in my dingus

American culture is at least 95% White American culture. If specifically they have no culture then what do they others have in terms culture?

Nah we take other cultures food and fuck it up by adding stupid shit that shouldn't even be there.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFWJ66Ol-VI
Like this Jap was requested to do this and his facial expression seems like he didn't want to do it and didn't like it.

>no miracle whip

this is obviously knock-off American food

congrats leaf fag you can eat dog cock that makes you cultured. grow the fuck up and lurk harder to be a better fucking troll. if you wanna autism do not go aspergers (minimum form of autism) and go all out. i am fucking calling you out to see how fucking autism you are! Pro tip nigger you will not win this battle. will you like to play chess?

Yes, and you're immersed in it. No hockey and Tim Horton's is not culture, leaffag.

Of course we do.

pretty much this.
We are polite, tolerant, hard working, and created the greatest amount of wealth for the greatest number of people the world has ever seen. Hell even the slaves here did well compared to where they were brought from, being sold out by their fellow africans to western whiteys.

SHART

If you have to ask the question you likely don't know what the word culture means.

BUILD

WTF do Canadians even eat?

I fed my pet Canadian the same things I give my pet Califags--tofu, lettuce, and cock--and it died after 3 weeks.

I'm thinking it needed more cock.

Damn bro, you got to jot down that recipe for me.

That shit looks tasty as fuck.

do they put the twisties on the sammich?

>when your culture is so undeniably superior that ""slurs"" against you are that you're vaguely bland and uptight

if you live in a first world country you are appropriating white culture. FACT DESU

Of course they do. haven't you ever been to Reddit

Can I be Sup Forums and still enjoy a Reuben?

yes though its not as old as europes

i like the wild west stuff...i wish pistols at dawn was still a thing,there would be less "offended" people if dueling made a comeback

Basically the only thing that unites the American people as a culture is the Constitution. Which the Democrats hate. So it unites half of the American people, while the other half endorse whatever the nightmarish end result of SJWism is.

fuck this shit who cares,

if you have to ask big man.... kek you cannot join zee club,

That's the only way you can be Sup Forums

>black music
>black """dance""" called twerking
>worshipping niggers
>Jewish business
>Jewish entertainment
>sex as a major cultural aspect
>thanksgiving
>chri... I mean holidays
>burgers as a national cuisine

Truly outstanding, amazing culture.

was it mostly black or white cock? pet Canadians prefer black cock

I learned last week that the term cracka refers to the sound the whips made when white slave owners whippped black slaves.

Might as well still call us masta.

Relevant youtube.com/watch?v=eQMzJ5Z7zBw

>sex as a major cultural aspect

I fail to see the problem here.

One of, if not the most well know country across the world in terms of history.
>hur dur do they have culture?
Do you have culture that does not involve Hockey of Maple Syrup?

But really you wanted to poke fun at Americas food, not a smart thing considering every city is know for a different dish that they all try and "make the best". Philly cheese steak ect.

Canacucks and Eurocucks will never know this feel

LoL Italian samiches.

Rome did it.

No joke I saw this same picture in the library on Friday.

Strong regional cultures, unifying national culture of freedom and strength.

Absence of nobility as a class structure/societal presence (strictly wealth oriented hierarchy).

Muh democracy. Muh fast food. Muh guns.

>full flavored - lower carb

>lower carb...

>full flavlor
>lower carb...

>full flavlor

>lower carb...

>full flavlor
>lower carb...

>full flavlor

>flavoured :3

True polish is true

no but we have a sacagewean silver dollar trading post on the internet

I'll just leave this godtier sandwich here.

We got plenty of culture. Our food is the best in the world.

Bitch pls.

Call me when you roast two dozen lambs under the sound of bagpipes.

open faced?

Yrjistä

my autismed filled vagine named pugsley is tingling at this pic :3 fucking wew senpai

Seen better

I heard Hilary did a meet and greet at a VFW hall and told the people there her favorite food is fried bologna sandwiches with a cup o noodles.

Bitch also went on Univision and told the Cubans or Puerto Ricans on el Gordo y la flaca that she likes Mexican food.

Bbq is black culture

DELET THIS!!!

>lamb
>good

Enjoy your niggermeat

Looks like shit

its called processed cheesefood you heathen, and it is yet one more example of white ingenuity for extracting the most use from a limited resource

Sorry ameribro but everyone do this since the dawn of times.

yes but it really isn't the same one that we had 50 or so years ago

>Do you have culture that does not involve Hockey of Maple Syrup?
apologizing, dontcha know

I never really understand this nigger meme btw... what people on earth doesn't have his own culture ?

School shootings

Except french. Something something not halal

what's ironic is that Canadians and Americans have quite literally the exact same values, beliefs, and behaviours as Americans. they're literally the same people.

>Europeans don't barbecue

Southern, Midwestern, and North Eastern (every one above NYC) whites have culture.

Western and Eastern whites are all fucking scum though

You don't know shit dude even arabs do bbq here.

why do you idiots reply to bait threads?

Every thread on Sup Forums is a bait thread, you fucking gypsy

Barbacoa originated from indigenous Caribbean peoples, you ignorant Swedecuck

Those guys are pretty obviously not Arabs you fucking idiot

It's 8 am and now I'm craving for some BBQ. Fuck you.

>Do white americans have a cultures?
Take a trip to the south and tell me for yourself

They are maghrébins you fucking faggot what do you know about arabs anyway ?

Look at the sign just behind his head
>CENTRE CULTUREL ARABE
dumbass

>the south
So latino, french and nigger culture?

This, We have an overall culture of freedom to do as you please and our society is not ruled by blood line like in Europe but instead by how much money one has. regional cultures are also a thing as well as fast food, guns, and tits

Kek there are some cowboys too tho.

Only first generation immigrants have culture(of their own). There's no such thing as "american culture".

Burger King, Pizza Hut, KFC and other j̶u̶n̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶d̶ American cuisine.

MOD IN OUR PRESENCE

>WITNESSED AF

1.) Like theres something like "american", I think I just missed the part with the white native american.
2.) american does not mean white people
3.) You can only be proud of something YOU achieved, so what did you do to be white, 'murican?

my grandparents had a farm and we grew up growing hops and hazelnuts.

Hello nigger/marxist faggot are you lost ?

k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶r̶s̶e̶l̶f̶ ̶f̶a̶g̶g̶o̶t̶

>j̶u̶n̶k̶ ̶f̶o̶o̶d̶
Nice

Insult the south all you want, but there is no denying they are one of the most unique places in the western hemisphere

youtube.com/watch?v=IhQ4dE_RGnQ

We have microcosms of basically every culture in various cities and rural areas across the country, and then a lot of "normal people" who averaged out to just love their families and want to have a good time and get along and relax when they're done working.

Visit Geneva, Illinois sometime.

>baloney
>white bread
>processed cheese

>white bread
>bad
fuck you m8
heavily agree with the other two though, I get local stuff

Concentration camp "food".

this doesn't look too bad desu

No fuck you you sugary fat cunt. Multi whole grain or go spew diabeetus and diarrhea in a corner.

no one i know eats shit like this. thats prison food

>multigrain

>white bread
>I get the local stuff

What type white trash are you?

Fat culture, yes.

Yes, it's called being successful

I have two completely different white cultures. One has the best cuisine and the other has the best value system among Christianity(Mormon). Which one would you like to know more about, faggot

there's nothing better than good old austrian schwarzbrot

they all give in to consumerism in the end, I'm not complaining though, me and my boys eating