Daily reminder that Gen Z

Is the reincarnation of "The greatest generation"

Also, we hate arabs....A lot.

Fuck off, you're all just 14 year olds who want to feel important. Gen Z-ers are the worst posters on this board

What about niggers, kikes, spics, pajeets, chinkers and chugs

Get on our level kiddo

hate them too, except blacks who aren't niggers, and Hispanics who aren't spics.

>Also, we hate arabs....A lot.
That's because the process of jewification has been perfected in every white generation after the 80s. You're such insufferable faggots.

Literally don't exist.

Who is gen z here. Post your years! Make our future great again!

>when there are underages posting on Sup Forums that will never remember the bush years of america

>we hate arabs
kek they weren't even kids when Iraq invasion happened.

>mfw 18
>mfw just barely missed being a millennial
Feels good, man.

>we
Unerageb&

No you seem like degenerate faggots like most GenYers, unfortunately. It would be nice to see a right-wing counter-culture in some of the younger generations though. Subversion in the education system is too strong.

If you were born before 2000 and after 1985 you are a millennial.

Yes, because rightwing young people are always the most stable individuals.

1991 reporting

I find it funny how OP is talking about hating arabs when he probably wasn't old enough to remember when Iraq invasion happened. OP missed out on the big one. If only OP knew the anti muslim hate post 911

>14

Some are 20-22

The general idea is that 96-2010 is "Gen z"

Reason being is that a kid born in 89/90/91 will have next to nothing in common with a kid born at the end of the 90s

The millenials remember a world before 9/11 and the recession. The comparisons to the greatest generation come from the hand that the earliest members of Gen Z were dealt

The greatest generation, for the most part, only knew what the world was like during the depression. They were young during the 20s, and thus came of age during the depression. The depression was all the knew, they had no concept of "the good ol days" and had only known hard times.

People born in 1996-2000 dont remember a world prior to 9/11 or the great recession. They have a lot of memories of their parents worrying about the future, money, rent, bills, etc, which leads to the majority of them being conservative.

And the younger members of Gen Z are growing up in a world of "you cant say that, you cant say this" which causes them to rebel

Kids rebel against society, its what they do. The world wants them to be PC and friendly, so their response is to chant BUILD A WALL and shout white power.

The younger generation in Europe is also growing right wing, as they look back on their history and learn of the empire they once had, and their response becomes "what the fuck, why did we get rid of that shit?"

so in essence

>history repeats itself and you're experiencing the reaction to millenials

also OP is a flaming attention whoring faggot who learned about the greatest generation is history class this week

You're not the reincarnation of shit, and would probably run at the mere thought of a fucking draft, and the fact you probably worship Hitler, be it ironic or non, shits on everything the greatest generation did.

There's too many conflicting sources to know for sure where I am on the generational scale. Most say I'm just barely gen z, but there are definitely ones out there that label me as a millennial.

The people who made up the term say you're a millennial. Stop trying to be a snowflake.

>You're not the reincarnation of shit

Somone got a bit mad huh? We're all Christians here come on now.

going up to a muslim in a burka in a supermarket and saying i hope you aint gonna cook up a bomb with that didnt get you in trouble and everyone agreed

i miss them times lol

You literally have next to nothing in common with them, and the hatred of and wanting a systematic killing of a group quite literally shits on everything they fought for

22 is 94 you innumerate underage b&

>Literally

You're stupid

Also, so if I wanted to kill everyone in isis, is that bad? Whoa now Mr.SJW calm your pants.

Posting pepes and playing dumb doesn't make anything I said less valid

>Hatred of wanting systematic killing

Never said that, are you implying all Gen Z are nazis? If so, you're dumb.

WTF millennial has always been being born before 2000 and it's not changing all of a sudden, dafuq

More gen z identify as queer, and they'll get more liberal once they get to college.
Suck on that faggot

>You're stupid
You're the one supporting a carrot for president.

>shits on everything the greatest generation did.
You mean profit off a war that destroyed the west?

>baiting this hard

The fact you're trying this hard lets me know I'm hitting a cord, think long and hard about it.

except it literally fucking has numbnuts

it dawned on people that a kid born in fucking 1997 HAS NOTHING IN COMMON with a kid born in 1990

Naah we hate them, just like we hate feminists.
Nah, only Donaldhus Triumphus and hillary ran.

>trying
>hard

No.

Daily reminder that if you were born in the 90s you are a millennial. Millennials can still be based. We are proof. Let's make millennials great again!

they are the most willing to go thru with something then oldfags and nu males

I honestly don't get the Generation-Z shit I'm seeing in places.

Granted, teens are probably more wary of feminism, social justice and Islam than Millennials were out of the gate, but they're still absolutely infested with dumb teens that prattle on about gender, think gays are cool and don't particularly care that much for traditionalism.

Sorry m80, but it's gonna take more than hating a few Arabs to sway me. Looks more to me that it was just the case of millenials fucking and then unfucking themselves with some support from previous generations.

> prattle on about gender, think gays are cool and don't particularly care that much for traditionalism.
none of these are really bad things on their own. like, these are really your biggest issues with the next generation? sounds good to me

That's a really faggy way of saying "mentally unstable".

nigger

Yes.