WHY YOU OLDFAGS KEEP REFERRING TO US MID-LATE 90S KIDS AS MILLENNIALS?????

WHY YOU OLDFAGS KEEP REFERRING TO US MID-LATE 90S KIDS AS MILLENNIALS?????

DONT WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THE BALDING, WISPY BEARDED KEK GENERATION. I WAS BORN IN 95, I LIVED IMMERSED IN TECHNOLOGY SINCE I CAN REMENBER AND GOT FACEBOOK IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND CELLPHONE AT ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. IM STORM LIKE REDPILLED AS WELL AS THE VAST MAJORITY OF MY PEERS.

FUCK YOU MILLENNIAL TRASH. IM GENERATION Z THE UNKEKED. FUCK YOU SPIC NIGGERS SUBHUMANS. WE WILL PURGE THE MILLENNIAL

gross

And I've been visiting Sup Forums since 06
And still... gross

I WILL FUCKING END YOU NU MALE FAGGOTS

How goes the cult government sitch?

You disgusting needy NEET
Yay we get it, you have a neckbeard and live in your moms basement
You ain't special nigger
You ain't magic because you're 20
You are a fucking diappointment

m8, as a brother of the same year, let it go. We are at the tailend of Gen Z being born, but you have to see that most of the people around our age acting like absolute cucks

Internet generation my fucking ass.
you could have been fucking anything.

But here you are
posting how great you are on an anonymous image board online

at least in my day we knew enough to be ashamed to be on Sup Forums

fuck you
go get your cock mongled
I'm fucking out

golden

Gen X master race reporting in.
Fuck milineals!

REEEEEEEEEEE

(you)

stfu millennial bitch, 95 kikes are the worst. You're the least formed amongst them. My 96 cousin though, she's a better than you just from being a gen z over a millennial. You can never compete with her because you've been cuckholded by being a late millennial.

1992. IM NOT A MILLENIAL AAAAHAAHHHHHHHGGGGHHHHHHHHHHGGGGHHH

94 here, just give it a rest. In a couple decades no one will give a shit. Self improve yourself. At the end of the day people are people and we are all dying as soon as we are born.

I didn't vote Obama chill

I agree with K-popstan.
1994 here.

RAUS MILLENNIALS RAUS
REEEEE

Maybe because people born in the late 90's did not know they existed before their brains developed. 90's and 00's kids are retarded in general.

Im a Baby Boomer, Born in 1997 then converted to Gen X in 2002. Come at me bro. I can't into time periods.

Fuck you slanty eyes. You can't escape your destiny. You are a millennial.

Enjoy living to 2060-2080 when Western civilization has completely degenerated into technologically-assisted morbid obesity, androgyny is the norm, niggers are 4-5 billion in number, all but 25 species of animals are extinct, etc. I'll be dead by 2050 but hopefully earlier.

End your feminazi cult first

>IMMERSED IN TECHNOLOGY SINCE I CAN REMENBER
Yeah, you're a fag.

>tfw 89 master race

Gen Z kids are not only cucked to oblivion, they're fucking stupid for never having learned how to do anything without a computer to do it for them.

If something actually happens and you lose access to the Internet or computer and smartphones, every Gen Z kid is fucked.

I doubt you can even make it somewhere without GPS.

>born in 95

can't believe I share a board with kids this young

don't you dare trigger an existential crisis in me

Soon post 9/11 kids will post here legally