Umm guys?

youtube.com/watch?v=c4JEc_VmSLg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s
youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LEAF LEAF LEAF

but he's mean to their ally the saudis, what kind of game is that, dividing them like that?

Did you listen to Pence's speech? He went full neocon saying bullshit like "our greatest ally", "God's chosen people", etc.

This.

I do think the whole jesus part is fucking stupid as fuck.

However, they are the perfect ally for removing kebab. They do that shit just for fun. soo..

How dumb can Trump be?

Save Israel. Save USA.

Israel attacked USA on 9/11.

We all know that Israel attacked the USA on 9/11 now the proof: youtu.be/kyLyGXQUIo0?t=3m23s

I love how all the true redpill posts get digits. KEK VULT

Jews love that shit. You don't even have to mean it.

kek is the Egyptian god of chaos, so that does not surprise me one bit lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Uh2T_iosde0

implying

time to go back in time nigga

Don't bother with all these retarded Trump supporters Maple Syrup bro
They're just going to keep spewing shit from their cornhole, these guys got no way to defend this
They've literally been conned in the worst way
We're going to have another kike loving pedo in office

aw fuck

>I voted for this

what side do I even pick now?

Srsly why americans are sucking jewish cock ?

Honestly don't know why politicians make such a big deal about that shithole. I've yet to meet anyone who cares about the wellbeing of Israel.

Maybe when Trump speaks of Israel - he speaks of true Israel (Hebrews?) and not degenerate Khazar trash

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

Glad you asked that question.

You mean the Palestinians? No. He means the nation of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews.

This is why I hate Christianity. They're a tool of the jews to gain sympathy from the goyim.

>ITT: Suck Israeli dick
Honestly, all the people in this thread. Why do you defend someone who doesn't like you? They think you're merely useful idiot for defending them. Jews don't like Christians. Giving them independence was a mistake.

He's playing the long game, you stupid fucking leaf. He knows that to be a successful President of the United States, he has to support Israel, but he ALSO knows about the treachery of kikes.

There's a very proven conspiracy, that a bunch of Christian politicians want to help the Jews completely regain control of Israel, because it states in the bible that Jesus will return once they do.

Aren't you aware Christians need Jews to occupy Jerusalem for the second coming of Christ? It's one of (if not the only reason) Evangelicals are overly fanatic about Israel and the Jewish state.

And I'm sure Mike Pence is one of them, seeing as how he's such a hardcore Christian and all

Hivemind*

proofs? because this sounds pretty far out

>because it states in the bible that Jesus will return once they do
do you know where in the bible, or what the passage roughly says?

i can see why the fake ones would want to self fulfill the prophecy

But would helping the Palestinians descendants of Hebrews or anyone actually of "Israel" from their biblical beliefs be beneficial in their eyes... or any Christian's eyes

Google.
It's been a while since I've researched it, but it's one of the few conspiracy theories that have been proven to be true

How is America's support for Israel rationalized to blue pillers?

It's called 'Christian Zionism'
A ton of Republicans fully believe it

See

>muh 6 gorillion will never happen again
>strategic placement
>MSM brainwashing

finally someone gets it. friends close, enemies closer.

4D CHESS MOTHER FUCKERS

consider the haredi and arab birth rate

Israel will self-destruct in a few years

You are nothing but an anti-Semite, you should be ashamed!

From a Christian standpoint, it's simple. "God's Chosen People". From an secular standpoint, atheist Zionists see Israel as more advanced than the surrounding area without knowing why Israel is so advanced (billions of US dollars a year)

Tying your bloodlines with the jews isn't 4D chess you dumb shits

no, it's sarcasm

Shut the fuck up, Leaf.

Sup Forums has ALWAYS stood with Israel. We love Trump and Pence. We agree with them.

WE LOVE ISRAEL!

It was always too late.

Actually, it is, you asshole.

Sup Forums is a board of PEACE!

We LOVE Israel!

Ofcourse he is, it's american elections, aka "pick your favourite zog-puppet

Well now we know where the CTR people went. They were all contracted by JIDF.

Trump has literal jewish blood flowing through his veins but it's all a coincidence right goy?

How the fuck can I get my burgers if we don't support Israel?

MERCHANT IS OUR GREATEST ALLY!