Richard (((b.))) Spencer

He is a Jewish plant placed to make the alt-right look bad.

Literally prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ohoL7kKPeQ
ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/jeeus99.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Implying the alt-right needs one person to make them "look bad"

The alt-right is a legion of babydick virgins who are mad that they are no longer exceptional simply because they're white. Those of us with talents and drive realize it's individuals who matter, regardless of color or religion or gender.

Simply put they're cucked by their own self-loathing.

Literally don't care

>Race
>Skin Color
top zozzle

Also, while it is entertaining to see people try to take up the now charred flag of multiculturalism, if you have failed to notice, none of these groups are going to do the same for you. Identify politics are they way America is heading, and its not even your fault. Whites generally arent super tribal, unlike these other minorities, who will gather around each other along racial lines. White-Nationalist understand this, and simply want to be left alone to do white people politics, discuss things like tax rates and regulations. Things not to common in non-white circles.

>minorities won't aggressively fuck over whites when they can successfully grab power

that worked out well in South Africa or Zimbabwe

PR3ISIDAUNT ELEICT DAUNOILL TAMP TRIGURED BY BLAUCK LOIVEA MATTAUGH

fuck off

Real talk tho, i have no idea who to trust anymore.

Im skeptical that every one of these "alt-right" people are plants

he's completely catering to the media's toxic narrative so I have to agree, its a puppet

>Whites generally arent super tribal, unlike these other minorities, who will gather around each other along racial lines

You sound so fucking scared. Grow a pair.

>Implying South Africa or Zimbabwe are the inescapable destiny of any nation where whites are not in control

Top logic buddeh

>alt right
>existing
The guy "founded" the alt right. It's creation and existence is manufactured by that guy, controlled opposition.

"babydick" is so passe. we say "turtlecock" now

They look like Elder Scrolls NPCs

Why is Sup Forums defending the alt-right when they completely make an ass out of themself?

Follow Trump and fuck everyone else. There is so much chaff in the air right now its the only safe bet.

He's just a faggot like a million other faggots.

No need to fight him. No need to support him.

Ignore him and fight your true enemy.

All these alt right white supremacist faggots "endorsing" Trump are either stupid inbred hicks who don't realise their endorsement hurts their candidate, 16 year old twitter memers, or Jewish plants.

no bbq 4 u

>placed to make the alt-right look bad.

Nice bait. Like anyone would need to plant someone to make the "alt-right" look bad. If you actually believe this, even slightly, you're an incredible faggot, incapable of discerning even the most obvious of polar opposites from one another. Cuck.

naw it doesn't matter.

The media is twisting your mind around. Those stormweenies have nothing to do with you or trump.

Sup Forums isn't

the twitter memer and redditor influx is

Literally who?

>You Sound so fucking scared. Grow a pair.
Ah, I see, you're just here to shitpost, noice.

Now, why dont you run along and put your pair to work, Chad Thundercock, seems like you're not gonna use any of you're other mental faculties.

>Nice bait. Like anyone would need to plant someone to make the "alt-right" look bad. If you actually believe this, even slightly, you're an incredible faggot, incapable of discerning even the most obvious of polar opposites from one another. Cuck.

No bro. The "alt-right" itself is a plant to make Trump look bad.

wrong this is the FBI informant

DAVID DUKE IS A FUCKING GHOUL YOU SPACE NIGGGER

>Why is Sup Forums defending the alt-right when they completely make an ass out of themself?
>themself

>Sup Forums is 1 person

>the alt right is anything

>it's another "Muh PR" episode

>Richard Spencer
>bad

nah, Spencer is fine. you want to talk about people who make the alt right look bad? look no further than this piglet. fucking embarrasing.

Who the fuck is this faggot now?

>a nation's racial composition doesn't matter

>muh pr

(((antifa)) and Reddit need to leave

What mental acuity do I need to flex to deal with someone so removed from reality that he actually believes in something called "white nationalism"? The fear of "other" is simply fear, nothing more, and it reflects far more poorly on you than any sort of criticism I could manufacture. Enjoy your babyballs.

canadian samefag pls leave

>MUH DEMOGRAPHICS! QUICK JANET, GET MUH SHOTGUN, DEM COLOREDS ARE COMIN'! I JUST KNOW IT!

(silence...some crickets chirping...literally nothing happens)

>Implying I'm a fucking weeb

What exactly happened in the last 24 hours that has made Sup Forums turn on Spencer? I'm seeing a shit ton of threads about him.

>San Jose trump rally attacks didn't happen
>Baltimore never happened
>Chicago is not a problem
>Europe is fine

you are far more removed from reality if you think a nation can remain first world once those of superior genetic stock are replaced.

t. leaf on vacation

(((alt right)))

le donald and antifa shills trying to d&c

(((literally)))

>social cohesion and trust is increased with multiculturalism

Nazi LARPing in front of the press

Nobody even knows who this fucker is.

>that has made Sup Forums turn on Spencer
Sup Forums is not one person and only a few people liked him
you might as well ask why Sup Forums "turned" on milo

Remember the ideas. Simply ask if what the person says is right or wrong, and don't jump to conclusions. That's all we can do.

I did see a rather stupid antifa video about how (((they))) tried to storm some upscale restaurant during the NPI conference to fuck with attendees.

youtube.com/watch?v=0ohoL7kKPeQ

You can't be a founder of something that doesn't exist, famalam.

I liked Spencer. What has he ever said that was wrong?

>What has he ever said that was wrong?
Alt Right

True, but while Milo is someone that seeks to always be in the spotlight, the fact that there's a dozen negative threads about Spencer currently active right now means something is currently happening.

>Implying isolated events will continue to occur exponentially until everyone everywhere is impacted

It's almost like a world that's more connected has more time to observe the few ink dots on the page, missing the fact that the vast majority of that page is perfectly fine.

>superior genetic stock
Enlighten me, 2016 Mendel, just who has such stock and how can YOU prove it?

I will like to remind each and everyone of you that I am the leading and founder of the atl-right. Also I am the sole reason that Trump got elected.

I don't give a shit about him, but hes pro faggot and a nazi larper
his alt right term has also been cop opted by kikes as a blanket term to demonize all right wingers who aren't cuckservative

>race doesn't matter that's why my country is 60% white and turning into Brazil 2.0

says who

he is a faggot

Most Sup Forums posters are mixed and not white.

In fact, most are Jews themselves. I'm sorry, boys. I have to tell them. The joke has gone too far. It's time we own up to it. CNN was wrong. We're actually pro-Hillary and really want the Muslims to come in so they can destroy everyone but us, and then we can destroy them, as is our rightful place, written in the most high holy documents.

Anyone that says otherwise is just memeing. Don't believe them.

Soon, we'll have control of the US and with it, the most powerful war machine on the planet. Russia will bow before us, as they have in the past, and China will be our best business partners at long last.

For decades, we've sat and waited, watching from the outside. But soon, thanks to the liberal ideologies of open boarders and breeding themselves out - planted by yours truly - we shall take our rightful place as Universal Overlords.

Before you respond, please understand, this is for your own good and at this point, it's far too late.

>make the alt-right look bad.
He literally coined the term. It's like saying Marx was a plant to make commies look bad.
But alt right is a retarded term to begin with

Just because you live in a cushy neighborhood and don't have to worry about the things us 'lower class whites' doesn't mean the shit isn't happening. When it comes to your neighborhood, then you'll whine and cry but it will be too late.

Or you're a fucking shitskin and you should just kill yourself already and do us all a favour

The media. When has the media lied, user. That's right never so I name myself Queen of Sup Forums

>Implying whites never cause violence, it's always the darkies

It's not our fault, honest!

Oh wow a legit nigger thinks he creates civilization AHAHAHA go burn down a city when one of your boys gets shot stealing cigars you black monkey.

>black and latino crime is lower than white crime

>Le Leaf lecturing someone from Chicago about cushy neighborhoods

Tell you what, I'm gonna keep on keepin' on but the real favor is if you stick to moose fucking, k? No one anywhere wants your shit genes in their neighborhood, be it rich or poor.

"Shitskin"? This leaf here...

>Assuming one is non-white because one has enlightened perspective on race and society.

You are choosing to be prejudiced, buddeh. You're cucked by the people who want you at odds with the people who simply look different LOL

>Socioeconomic realities are equally balanced among all races in America

I coined the term "Alt-Left" but you don't see me being a faggot about it, outside of the board. Who memes irl other than a supreme gentleman? It's probably the only thing he's got going for him.

You type like a nigger, go figure you're from chimpcongo top kek

This is obvious controlled opposition.
Media and Soros are playing games.

I don't care if you are black i care when your tribe creates negative outcomes for my own.

>socioeconomic status is a better indicator of crime than race

I'm taking the ill-fitting insults to mean you have agreed to never, ever pollute humanity's gene pool with your offspring, right? If so then shit man, call me anything you want...just, no babies, k?

>any sort of criticism I could manufacture

>Ignoring socioeconomic realities that may lead to higher crime rates because it fits my narrative that whites are best

>Enlighten me, 2016 Mendel, just who has such stock and how can YOU prove it?

it's relative. niggers are pretty good at playing basketball, but having the ability to throw balls around isn't conducive to maintaining a productive, healthy society. furthermore, in the case of the U.S., its civic character will only exist so long as white Americans do.

Why isn't associated press on there?

>ignoring race realities that may lead to higher crime rates because it fits your narrative that niggers are just oppressed and not stupid

You'll always be a nigger with no cultural history and zero historical achievement. Your race will never pull itself out of the dirt because it isn't capable, and you will always be parasites to the countries you infest.

Your race is nothing but a writing, angry, sad mass of subhumans who will never become anything on their own. Everything your race touches dies, letting you kill yourselves is mercy.

>black and latino crime is lower than white crime

whites make up 63% of the population
latinos are 17% and blacks are 12.3% so...yeah

>Sup Forums is being paranoid again

As long as these people talk about being "pro-white" and massmedia is reporting, giving them exposure.

Everything is fine.

West Virgina is one of the whitest and poorest states in the Union, but it's also one of the safest.

The black population is less than 4%, however, blacks account for more than 30% of the prison population.

ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/pub/ascii/jeeus99.txt

Know show me your evidence that socioeconomic status causes crime

>what is %

pro-white is fine. Jared Taylor and Peter Brimelow where pro-white at the conference. Spencer had to nazi LARP

>He is a Jewish plant placed to make the alt-right look bad.

No but he should stop shooting his mouth of pointlessly with stupid possitive comparisons about zionism and kikes. He should allso stop leting journo scum, faggots kikes and non-whites into conferences and suchlike.

Tila "thai-whore" Tequila on a White nationalist confenacen? It's a disgrace to the greater white movement

>Spencer had to nazi LARP

All I saw was a few jokes. Who cares.

>Makes up some undefined metric known as "civic character"
>types "nigger"

>types "nigger"

>not only types "nigger" but labors under the delusion I am black.

Here's the problem, kiddos; you simply want to debase another subset of humanity because they look different. You cannot even call them black, you simply HAVE to type "nigger" just to prove how much different and lower than you they are.

Why? Does it make you feel better about yourself? If it does, should it?

The real tragedy of 2016 isn't some celebrity dying or Trump getting elected, it's the resurgence of you utterly terrified cowards. You're falling for all of the same divisive bullshit that's plagued humanity forever, despite having more knowledge at your fingertips than all of history combined. It's willful regression to fear.

You won't win. Good people won't let you.

He's probably not a plant, but still, he is fucking retarded to be out there dancing like a monkey for the media, Nazi-faggot larping, giving them exactly what they need to make all Trump supporters look like Nazis. People who think this is good are short sighted, because what they don't realize is that liberals fall for the MSM fear mongering very easily.

How long are you going to be scared of msm?

Another short sighted response. While we have no reason to directly fear the MSM, they are still effective at mind controlling the people who oppose us. That's what we have to worry about.

copying an user from another thread

>I get his and the TRS guys' argument, which is "they're going to call you Nazis and hate you anyways". And this is absolutely true of the media, of minorities, of basically all left wing undesirables. No matter what you do, no matter how presentable you make yourself, THOSE people will always call you an evil racist KKK literal Hitler. Thing about it though is that we aren't trying to reach THOSE people. We're trying to reach average everyday centrist white people. And it's for those people's sake that we should avoid acting like racist caricatures. If we emphasize all the positive elements of nationalism like strong families and pride in your people those people can be drawn in no matter how hard the media tries to discredit us. If we go around acting like racist caricatures you're going to drive away white Middle America and be left only with fringe losers. And it doesn't matter how much you may appeal to them and how you may be the only group of people that truly has their interest in mind, no working class white man wants to be associated with Nazis. In fact most of them think that the fight against the Nazis is one of the most noble things white America has ever partaken in. Most of their grandparents fought the Nazis.

>This just makes zero sense from the standpoint of growing the movement. It's just pandering to people who are already in it, and worse than that it alienates our most valuable target audience. The goal should be reaching out to normal white Americans and trying to get them to have a sense of identity, a sense of in-group loyalty. All this does is encourage them to turn against their fellow whites for the sake of moral signalling. Again.

Why are there so many threads about spencer lately, what did he do

No one actually thinks all Trump supporters are alt-right hate machines, it's just a subset of that electorate. The blacks and latinos who voted in higher numbers for Trump than they did Romney are sure as hell not alt-right.

This it Trump's Black Lives Matter. The right pilloried Obama for not denouncing them more often and/or in stronger terms, now Trump gets the same for his lame "stop it" that he contradicts with appointments like Sessions and Bannon.

I don't think Sup Forums is actually defending this guy. most of us realize how fucking bad he is for us.

I think a lot of shills + a handful of retarded stormfags are the ones trying to defend him so adamently.

I know it's a small minority, but hopefully these sentiments make their way back to the source, and they'll calm down with that nazi stuff that scares away the average people.

Well I agree, I don't really have much love for the nazis.

And for the most part Spencer have lived up to that. Fucking hell, I saw a lot of tweets yesterday from normies attacking media for not calling Spencer a nazi when they wrote "dapper alt-right guy" instead.

>You won't win. Good people won't let you.

Maybe you haven't noticed but we've been winning for the last 2 years straight.

>You're falling for all of the same divisive bullshit that's plagued humanity forever

Yes the same divisive bullshit and identity politics the left has pushed for years, they alienated white people and called them every buzzword they had. (((Their))) anti white rhetoric has created this rise and you still lack the self awareness to see it.

But don't let me stop you doubling down on your blame whitey attitude, it's working out well for you, isn't it?

>This it Trump's Black Lives Matter.

not at all. BLM razed cities, intimidated people, and killed cops. Richard Spencer and the "altright" posted memes on the internet and did a Nazi salute within their own company.

and Trump saying "stop it" was in response to blatant false flags with no police reports attached to them.

He has done some good stuff in the past and put together some good conversations on counter currents, particularly with Jonathan Bowden.

But he's really blown his load over the Trump victory in a really bad way for the entire movement and may have managed to trip the entire thing up by dropping some old Nazi lines during the NPI meetup in Washington. He's putting himself out there in a way that looks stupid and is easily attack-able.

The entire idea of gathering support of the White community right now is normalizing and integrating White identity into society WITHOUT coming across like the people that 70 years of propaganda have told White America are the enemy.

We want white identity to be shown in a positive light and to allow people to warm up to it naturally and slowly but steadily, Richard Spencer is turning into a loud mouth fuck face who is going to cause a huge fissure an push a lot of people away and also cause a fissure with the Trump regime.

we must destroy the posterity of their country at any cost comrade!

Really? What exactly did he say?

I've watched some of his videos and usually he seems particularly good at avoiding rhetoric that would make the average white feel super uncomfortable while still having a meaningful conversation