damn it's like watching a bucket of crabs

needs some benny hill music

is there more video?

>be black
>try to cross hundreds of miles of water on inflatable boat
>can't swim
>can't tread water for 2mins

mfw

How fucking stupid are these niggers really? Why can't they even learn to swim before trying to cross an entire sea?

We thank Kek for these newly dead niggers, keeping the shitskins out of Europa.

it's hard to tell, did any get on board?

i didn't see anyone drown? it's entirely likely that the fishing crew ended up taking them all aboard

Why are these boats always filled with grown-up men?

kek

Thank you OP. Please feel free to repost this as often as you can stand.

Many drowned throughout the video

Not KEK. Poseidon.

the most annoying thing is they're not trying to forcibly board it, they're purposefully sinking their own ship because they know a coast guard boat would HAVE to help them and take them on board, but thank Kek niggers are retarded and it was actually a fishing ship that couldn't do anything and they drowned lmao

What's a drowning migrants favourite movie?

Gone in 60 seconds.

AQUA ACKBAR!!

I can't breathe! Just like them!

They didn't even need to swim, they literally just had to flop their way towards the boat

If they were capable of learning they wouldn't be niggers.

cypriot on /pol: checked

It's amazing how they really can't swim.
They couldn't fucking keep above water to save their own lives.
I don't get it. How did they drown so fucking fast?

>boatload of skinnies attempting to board your vessel
at what point would you open fire, Sup Forums?

They are poor 16 year old children, wtf are you talking about.

Cucks like Merkel want open borders fuck them. I moved to the USA and I worked hard for it. I wish I can get paid 300 Euros for sitting on my ass.

Its crazy how there was a ladder for them but they just pulled eachother to their deaths. Like what the fuck.

>the italians were helping them on the ship

why are italians such cucks?

and syrians.

It's pathetic to see grown men drown. Learn to swim for christ sake.

Very unlikely. Especially after a few have drowned, the temperament of the ones they save would be extremely unstable. It's very possible that they'd just turn on the crew our of anger and niggerrage.

Glad we don't have more shit coming in. We've got enough

In boy scouts, our teacher warned us a panicked drowning person will grab you and drown you as well. All the guys on that raft panicked.

they didn't capsize the boat they just started jumping out of it.

I was able to figure out how to tread water at the age of 5, and soon after that started to figure out how to swim across a swimming pool.

Why can't these people figure it out to literally save their own lives?

Italians don't give a shit because most will wind up in France and Germany.

There was a ladder and the Arabs threw ropes wtf else could they do. The Africans panicked and drug eachother to their deaths.

holy shit guys, i hate mass migration but shit this is fucked. poor black people i dont want them here but shit, oh well

Why aren't the Italians shooting them?

Looks like the Somalian water polo team's practice session was a busted flush.

kekkk

>it's entirely likely

Lol, no it's not

A fishing vessel isn't going to randomly let a ton of immigrants onto their boat, and they certainly wouldn't have the ability to do so

kek

nigs are genetically predisposed to be afraid of water. also they've been in that boat without food or water for a while so they were just exhausted

it's hard to learn how to swim when you're too busy spreading AIDS and waiting for UN handouts

You're fucking repugnant.

How can you rejoice in other people's death?

You're so damaged you're not even human anymore.

Lol I would sell them to organ harvesters. Theres good organs there for an ambitious man to become rich.

CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA

I think most of them are women and children, too.

Kek. Hopefully many more meet the same fate.

Not an Arab fishing vessel, it's Italian coast guard.

kek its like they drowned before their face even touched the water

DAMAGED

the inhumanity here only comes from a planet where overpopulation is the norm. wow i wonder how the future will be. by the way i saw this and only blame them

>people

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>African refugee nigs
>human

damn, watching grown men panic and drown is rough

they have absolutely no idea how to swim, just flailing

my swim teacher told us to be careful around drowning people, they will pull you right down with them

this absolutely verifies that as truth

Not everyone matters.

If you'd just poo in loo you could flush your shit away and you wouldn't have so much.

These are the same people raping and destroying Europe. They had it coming

This is the reason why humanity still have no cure for cancer. Maybe one of those drowned migrants have?

Niggers are not humans

Fuck man, why are they so cowardly. They just need to be calm and orderly.

>Gone in 60 seconds
>not 'Don't breathe"

BROKEN

what fucking stupid people god damn

calma

I thought that only niggero-americans can't swim is a thing but it seems that it might be a feature of their race.

As has said, not every life is valuable. The fact that if they had calmed down and helped each other one at a time onto the ship, they probably would have lived. Instead they acted like complete animals rather than human beings.

yea, probably

I mean, statistically that's pretty reasonable

I buy it

waste of bullets, the sea did the work for them.

This is not funny. All those niggies survived to be rescued

Another bullet taken

don't be racist. A nigger is a social decision not a racial one. These people are just poor and don't know any better. If we want to wipe out niggers as we know it we need to combat poverty.

They're old school GTA protagonists.

If I saw a fucking inflatable boat with 100 nignogs on it coming at me in the middle of bumfuck nowhere I'd open fire as soon as it got close enough.

>be migrant stuck in libya while waiting for local mafia to transit you
>wait months next to ocean
>never bother learning to swim or tread water

don't be racist.
youtube.com/watch?v=DAJYk1jOhzk

panic is deadly, water in lungs+thrashing purposelessly leads to suffocation very quickly

Still taking those blue pills, I see.

THANK YOU BASED POSEIDON

but to pass up an opportunity to see natural selection take place before your very eyes?

Guidos are only kicking the can further down the road by helping them.

Holy fuck this made me laugh what a pack of animals

it's weird though. I thought that everyone had some basic idea of swimming. every mammal can swim, even before you learn to swim, then you can still thread waters, float with your head above water or dog swim for a bit.
But they all just instantly drowned the moment they got in contact with the water.

Water beez rayciss yo

We gonna riot til dey fix dis shit

Keepin da brudda down mangz

>Tunisian fisherman yelling KARMA the whole video while pointing at individual drowning niggas

>CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA CALMA

>the guy kicking around in circles at 2:00

Underrated

they died?

CALMA

dude, we're talking about niggers.

>This amateur footage, taken by a Tunisian crewman of a fishing ship, shows the disastrous consequences of the EU's open border policy that permits and encourages the continued scam of illegal African immigrants that deliberately sink their own boats near coast guard vessels to receive a shuttle service to Europe under the disguise of so-called "Syrian refugees". As the African males approach the ship, they capsize their own boats, pretending to be in distress at sea because they assume the ship is equipped to pick up refugees. Is it only after they realize the crew atop the fishing boat is physically unable to provide help that the situation escalates and the Africans start screaming for their life as they drown.

The sailor repeatedly shouts "calma" (stay calm) in Italian in the hope that the immigrants heading for Italy prepared with some basic Italian and understand him. The crew were reluctant to help since letting them on board would have been a serious security risk as it would have them outnumbered 10 to 1. There is also the risk of piracy with hijackers posing as refugees as camouflage. They also appear to only have two lifeboats, so throwing one down just so the migrants would sink it would have made no sense for the crew.

The only way to help would be individuals of the crew rappelling down to to the sea line, which would most likely result in their own death as the immigrants would drag them down.

shoot the fucking boats

>Glad we don't have more shit coming in. We've got enough

You did that on purpose didn't you.

I only care about whites and asians my friend.

Pretty fucking funny honestly.

Kek no you cuck
It's something in their genetic that makes them what they are
I had a girl in class who was born and raised here but still managed to stay a ratchet nigress queen
You could literally put her in one of your ghettos and you wouldn't see a difference

IS IT JUST ME, or did those fucking africans PRETEND to be drowning and intentionally acted helpless to force the Ship to save them?

One of the africans is flailing about in the water as if he was helpless..... then he sticks his head back up for air, and goes back to his helpless schtick.

I bet some of the "drowned" ones facing down are pretending.

wasnt it 'calma'? like calm down

socioeconomic status has the most impact on a persons development and limits their contribution to society.