Madeleine mccann EYE feature

We have to NUKE THE FUCKS in power - remember maddie has this feature in her eye - MAYBE with this wave of attention SOMEONE will remember this. MEME her eye into something more shareable on NORMIE facebooks and shit - with "have you seen a girl alone, or with older men, a dyke looking cunt perhaps, in america or abroad, with this distinctive eye?" SHARE THIS SHIT EVERY MCFUCKING WHERE.

We have to

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/367652-norway-pedophiles-arrested-scandal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

whats the difference between maddie an the pope?
The pope died a virgin

R A R E
A
R
E

There's no way she's still alive.

Lemme try to straighten your teeth out with my fist

its fucking greece newfag,its common as catshit

im not a newfag ive been on Sup Forums for 4 months

I have a friend with this condition
Its not as rare as you think

I can understand it, after all greeks cant afford internet anymore thanks to their economic shitshow.

Give me more context, souvlaki-user

>What is OP's pic???
Lost your monocle, old bean?

Were the parents in on this?

newfag

You all do realize they abducted her, not only because she was a little girl, but because of her right eye. The elites believe in the occult and even in Christianity, it is said that the anti-Christ will be known because he will have an eye deformity in his right eye believed to resemble a thorn or nail but even an upside down cross resembling a goat's eye like Baphomet himself. It is believed this eye gives the holder many subtle powers such as seeing future events. Whether or not any of this is reality, knowing what we know about their occult worship, I'm sure they believe this girl to be special. That's why the Podesta's abducted her themselves. I'm not sure if she is alive or dead. I would bet she was either sacrificed in some ritual which involved her being gang raped, then murdered, decapitated, her head put on display and worshiped and used as an ornament to adorn someone during the ritual. Her body being contorted into an odd position to resemble an alter like Dahmer's victims and as her blood was drained from her decapitated neck and mixed with the semen of the gang rapers and poured all over her body like chocolate syrup on icecream. Then everyone present took spoons and scraped the blood/ semen mixture from her body and consumed it in a ritual display. Then her entire body or parts would have been cooked and eaten by the who was present like wild hyena's devouring a carcass and the leftovers would have either been cremated and buried on the premises or dissolved in barrels of acid like what the Mexican cartels do to the disappeared. No trace of this person will be found. They perform mock rituals, but the real ritual is for an inner circle. Not only has state sponsored pedophilia been going on for years, but state sponsored ritual sacrifice has too. These are the real satanists. Don't believe the bullshit performance art or LaVey's satanism. That's bullshit. This is the real deal and WE WE WILL TAKE THESE FUCKERS DOWN ONCE AND FOR ALL.

This is not real satanism you absolute retard. This is moloch-worship, and he is a completely separate deity from Enki/Satan

Kurwa, your such a newfag

The parents did it.

or she has been so mindfucked, she doesn't even remember her past and is still alive being groomed as an agent for the elite to make use of in the future as a politician or worker ant. KNOW THIS, parents sell their children to this monsters and claim they were abducted. Many do it willingly because they are told there child might be the next leader of the free world. This shit is real. France knows about this but can't do anything. This is mostly prevalent in USA, UK and Canada are just some I can name. May happen in other former Brit colonies as well. After Soviet Union fell, the elites began buying children in the former Soviet Union becasue they were cheap. Going to Thailand is for poor pedophiles. The rich do it in 1st and 2nd world nations. Many Hollywood celebrities were raped by top execs and other celebrities but it's kept secret because one word from them and you don't have a career anymore or you just die randomly. The FBI tried to investigate this in the 80's and it was shut down. The CIA was investigating child trafficking in the 90's but it too was shut down. The Clinton's are involved, Hell, even former CNN 's Larry King is involved. The Clinton's are not in charge of this, but are merely useful idiots. It goes a few levels deeper. There is no shadow gov't, but there are people with more money than anyone ever needs the pull the strings. Trump is not involved. His name has never come up in my 20 year investigation. I am so glad #PIZZAGATE happened. We need to end these fucks.

This. I agree. Poor Madeleine.

Was podesta whereabouts ever proven?

KEK WILL MAKE THEM PAY
DEATH TO MOLOCH

Yes, you are right, but not many people know who Moloch even is. user, was typing all this in a hurry man, but I am in tears. Every time I post this shit online, it feel like I have the devil with me. NO ONE should experience what these happens to this victims, but the fact that they are kids truly shows you how wicked these people are. They do not care. I honestly have a theory that the reptilian conspiracy is not about alien lizards, but about how the elites follow their baser instincts like reptiles allowing them to commit this evil as if it were just another trip to McDonald's.

He can't face the tragedy of it because he is weak, he instead turns it into a comedy for his own personal comfort.

Its all the same thing you mental midget.

Alright, and I guess satanism is a term that has an immediate psychological effect, even if inaccurate. But it is inaccurate. And yeah these sick fucks deserve the worst.

No. They are separate deities.

> People blue pilled enough to believe the story of her parents about her being kidnapped

kys

unless we have suicide anons in the field with sniper training being fed info, proofs and real time locations, shit ain't gonna happen.

catching pedos doesn't (officially) make any money for law enforcement, catching "speeding drivers" does.

You have no credibility you schizo fuck, provide credibility or fuck off with your "20 year investigation".

At least 20 people have been arrested in Norway on pedophile charges, officials say, adding that the suspects include lawyers, economists and even a primary schoolteacher. Reports claim the case also involves politicians and a police officer.

According to Floystad, many suspects are highly -educated and have good IT skills.

The list of those investigated on pedophile charges include two former or current politicians, Tidens Krav newspaperreported.

Police seized some 150 terabytes of material revealing many forms of child abuse. The offenders met on the web and used encryption to protect their anonymity.

“The materials show abuse of children of all ages, also infants,"said Hilde Reikrås, head of police operations on the case, said as cited by Tidens Krav. She added that the materials depicted“abuse of toddlers, children being tied, children who have sex with animals and children who have sex with other children.”

The cases include rape, trafficking and production of photos and videos of child abuse. Local media reported that some suspects allegedly abused their own children and one suspect even planned to let others moles his unborn child.

rt.com/news/367652-norway-pedophiles-arrested-scandal/

Look, I gotta go, I can sit here and post shit all night. A lot of it will never see the light of day because of no tie ins with pizzagate directly but it is linked, there is a trail going back almost 40 years, even longer in other instances. Just expect more info soon. This shit just kind of happened and since pizzagate, we have all been meeting up and sharing info. Was shocked that I wasn't the only crazy person about this. As you all can probably tell, I'm not a usual poster here. I'm only here looking for more pizzagate leads. Never been on Sup Forums before.

Moloch and El are the same diety. That's why they are called elites (El-ites).

Where is the other photo of this?

not your personal army faggot. she's dead anyway.

she died years ago.

the dick was too thick.

The Maddy thing is disinfo being pushed by shills. They are trying to discredit pizzagate with this bullshit. This theory was debunked in the early stages of the investigation. It's a false lead created by shills

Why are you dickin around with her eyes? Trying to make an osiris zombie?

It happened 10 years ago. It was on our news every fucking day for the next 3 years.

If Sup Forums solves it - cool, but the British people ran out of collective fucks a long time ago