MOST BASED GENERATION IS UNDERWAY

marcomm.news/gen-z-is-the-most-conservative-generation-since-those-born-before-1945/

>In fact, one in seven (14%) of Gen Z took a conservative stance on these issues, higher than Millennials (2%), Gen X (1%) and Baby Boomers (11%) and surpassed only by the Silent Generation (34%), who were born in 1945 or earlier.

We are saved Sup Forums, the most based fucking generation since '45 is underway and comes into voting age by the trump re-election time. What are your thoughts? Are we finally going to be saved, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its a generation of memelords waiting for us to tell them the next pop-trend because we make the memes.

We finally became the puppet masters guys.

I'm pretty glad to be part of gen Z

19 here can confirm. Everyone I know my age aside from nignogs hate the liberal bullshit we've been fed our whole lives. It's only natural to go against the past generation but this is something special.

>Its a generation of memelords waiting for us to tell them the next pop-trend because we make the memes.
>We finally became the puppet masters guys.

Where did everything go so right?
Honestly, how did we pull this off?

>i'm a fucking "millennial"
for fucks' sake just..

19 here as well.

45% of people I knew in school were liberals. The other 55% are right.

Can gen z save us from degeneracy (and niggers)?

3 months away from my first child coming into this world and I could not be any prouder. So ready Sup Forums

a) you're millennials
and
b) could live in conservative areas where these would be normal things

fuck yeahh ITSHAPPENING.jpg

I am a generation traitor of a millenial, born 93, we can be the puppet masters!!

>some metrics label me a millennial
>others label me gen Z
so do I get to pick and choose or what?

top kek you can literally say to the child "what a time to be alive" when born

usually millenial is 82-95, after that it's gen Z
millenial starts if you were 18 when it was 2000 and ends when you didn't remember world before 9/11

>I am a generation traitor of a millenial, born 93, we can be the puppet masters!!

Millennials are the ones fixing things after they fucked things up.

All "Generation Z" has to do is show up when the time is right. It's US they're being influenced by.

And even then, plenty of young teens still believe in all that gay shit that we were fed, they just started Muslims and feminism a little sooner than we did.

I plan on it. I myself, 6'4 blonde turned to brown hair, blue eyed. Swedish descent.
Mother, small, blonde turned to brown hair, blue eyed, german descent.

So excited.

started hating* muslims that is

Ya, its an interesting mix of opinions. But I know that most people I know who claim to be "liberal" are really just concerned with personal freedoms and couldn't care about much else.
a. everywhere I look says there is no real consensus about the cutoff years but the general range is 95-
b. Definitely not a conservative area. Major city, everyone hates that it's become largely black and hispanic in recent years. People don't openly voice racism but they do hate that their jobs and livelihood are being taken.

>post number is 9's and 6's

Neat

also, a german/swede hybrid? I am an american/norse hybrid myself, so I wonder what my own kids would look like. Would they look similar if I had kids with another american/norse hybrid?

This is generation which lacks passion and want sensation in the boring cyber world. They will do radical choices if only it will change their perspective, just for fun, to feel they are alive. They dont know real fear of death and live in candyland, they would like to destroy. They are retarded in social skills and they are our doom. Just look at Sup Forums.

you are still millenials fags.

what a based child that will be, kek will bless for sure

the tough part is that millenials still continue to fuck things up, I think the next generation is the one who must rebel against the libcuck shilling to really take the turn for the better

i'm 20 that would make me generation Z or a millennial?

Too bad they don't get to be an edgy conservative like me who gets to disagree with everyone around them.

>Millennials (2%)
All right, I am the 2%.

Reminder that Gen Z in Europe is about a quarter non-white.

not true, maybe they will be the ones who rebel against the hedonism and start a new trend

nope, see this

first of the gen z, you have a great task to fulfill desu

shit sucks, west europe is done for

Like I said, there is no real agreement on the years. but the most common is 1995-. So you'd be right on the line. IMO it's stupid to concern ourselves with the exact ages, it's just another divide and conquer tactic.

If the current shit being thrown at millenials is mostly because millenials have to put up with the fucked up socioeconomic context that boomers built, and their poor parenting, we can't complain, the only thing left to do is better parents and raise an über generation

lmfao it's true.

They may, but with death, I mean at least I'm wateing on it. Well I am y/z and I feel like I would play some war game in real. It gives me some creeps but YOLO

im a 27 year old millennial.

i wonder if we are going to be the Generation that got fucked by the Baby Boomers and GenX and hated by everyone after us.

literally getting shit on from all directions for all time.

Gen Z are the kids of Gen X, who are essentially Baby Boomers that lived in relative peace and prosperity, got established before the economy&war shit on millennials.

Lets see how the Children of Millennials turn out.

stfu you optimistic estonian

18. Other than some faggots and feminists indoctrinated by commie shit from the late 60s we're tearing millenials a new one

96 fag here. I remember 9/11, born before 2k is a millenial, retard.

>hated by everyone after us.
>literally getting shit on from all directions for all time

These are very real possibilities, but it's all about how we decide to educate the next generations and how we communicate with our own.

If we use the old tactic of "believe this and don't question it" like boomers and millennials the progress of genZ will blow up in our faces. But if we use proper logic and education then the generation after us could be truly great.

Me too, what the fuck happened to our generation (and us...).

can afford to be optimistic on the based generation desu

you were like 5 when it happened and if you do remember it, it was a freak occurance you fucking toothpaste

You don't think this is the case because of fewer whites in that generation?

>19
>millennial
Hate this meme

really makes me think muhammed, no but the way I see it is, they were raised to think
conservatives were bad so the way to rebel against that is being conservatives so pretty much reverse hippies.

No. The name Millennial literally comes from the turning of the millennia. That happened on January 1, 2001 though many mistakenly think it happened in 2000. Either way, 1995 is very much still Millennial territory.

97 here (19) and I remember 9/11. Was playing with legos while my grandma was watching soap-opera's when they interrupted with the news. I didn't really understand it but I do remember it.

you are still millenial.
I am 21 and still millenial, but the tides are turning, the future will be glorious.

No he isn't, why do cuck millennials try to group as many people as possible with them and make them look bad?

NEXT GENERATION IS SAVED!!!

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fxls1XrcJc

Don't think that whatever you remember or dont remember should count for everyone. Plus this doesnt change the fact you're a fucking millenial. Even though you dont act like one of know what most millenials know.

You dont matter, you're not special. Quit shitposting.

does that mean im a jew now?

Trying to make themselves not look as bad ;)

>Jewish television made by millennials accurately represents the opinions of GenZ

#notmygeneration

ewwwwwww

ive been thinking it might be necessary for me to get my shit straight and have a butt ton of kids as a political force of Reason.

growing up on the internet, seeing governments lie, corporations destroy economies, hundreds of thousands killed for profit, political systems Gridlocked, collected all the pokemon, Sup Forums destroying any sense of politically correct outrage, youtube in 08 with its Active atheist community crushing all religion's legitimacy.

....All Non-SJW Millennials need to be having Kids. And Equip them with the tools required to have bullshit detectors and argumentation skills second to none. Put them Online, let them wild and challenge every idea they hold.

'95 here. I think what they mean by remembering 9/11 means having had the awareness to generally understand what was going on politically at that time. I remember only vaguely the actual events that occurred around the time but could not have understood the political and social upheaval of the war on terror.

I think the defining feature of Gen Z is that they don't remember a time before the internet was as ubiquitous as it is now i.e. in everyone's phone. I remember a long period of time before smart phones like the iphone became commonplace.

But because technological advancements are occurring faster and faster so I feel like theres a big difference between someone born in 1995, like myself, and someone born in 1985 like my cousins (my father had me way later than his siblings had my cousins). So I think should be a little buffer generation between Millennials and Gen z.

simply,
millenials (1980-199x)
Gen ? (199x-2003)
Gen Z (2003-20xx)

we finally became the jew, it was destined to happen eventually

'86 here, live in fuckin Minnesota. FML, the fucking zombies are everywhere around me

>Seize the means of production
>Seize the production of memes
Are we gomunists ?

>Millennials are the ones fixing things
I'm 27 and I'm very sceptic about this. There are so many opportunistic cucks among the peers, it's unbelievable. It's because first we were told
>"It's 21st century dude, you can be what you want, future's so bright, there are infinite possibilities!!!"
And then financial crisis kicked in and they didn't do shit about it only saying
>"Hmm, well yeah, world is changing, you have to work and learn all your life long, my goy, it's very progressive - didn't you know that? You better hurry up and wörk-wörk if you want to compete with the whole naturally globalized world! Also, didn't you know that your peers more care about work-life balance and not so about wages? And that your peers are not interested in politics - so shouldn't be you!"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3790614/They-don-t-like-drugs-gay-marriage-HATE-tattoos-Generation-Z-conservative-WW2.html

Hang in there Western World, just a few more years.

disgusting

Because young white people are outnumbered by dune coons, asians, spics and nignogs in their own countries.

>tfw all your shitposting saved the next generation and the memes make them extra conservative.

If the trend and backlash from leftist and cultural marxist ideas continues then I think we're in for a good time.

1488D chess user, we jew now

pic related

>a) you're millennial
Sorta we 19yr old are generation z and not y but technically sorta millennials dependent on which definition.
>could live in conservative areas where these would be normal things
Yeah no commiefornia here worse bay (gay) area in suburbs of SJ and everyone is more conservative then their parents here (not saying a lot sometimes). I know spics that memed trump and mudslimes that were redpilled into dropping Islam and stuff like that. Its actually p nice and to think we are just the vanguard.

Congratulation, user.

Study is a lie.
Gen Z are more cucked than any generation before.
Get ready for Bernie 2020.

It's almost as if the creators and producers of this shit were millennials. Of wait...

Fuckin' dumbass.

Hang in there Western World, just a few more years.

Ya I see what you mean about 9/11.

Buffer generation is a good idea. While in the grand scheme I wish we could just drop the labels it does make sense.

I think everyone being online made people who've always had the internet grow up much quicker. Exposed to ideas that most people wouldn't understand until they were adults. My older bro's (by 10 years) friends where always shocked by the stuff I knew and understood. And in school our teachers were shocked by the things elementary and middle schoolers knew.

The meme market is capitalist to the core.

When did you turn brown? I'm pure blonde and 20 years old. Will I lose it?

I just turned twenty so I suppose I am part of this too, but my gripe with this is that it doesn't seem to take women into account. Unless they get somewhat redpilled girls my age are all either treehuggers or consumers of the US nigga swag eyebrows on fleek generation it seems.

I have some bad news for you

born in 1993 am I gen z or a shitlenial?

>generation Z
>generation X
>silent generation
>millennials
Who the fuck comes up with this shit, seriously?

I'm 1993 too, born a millennial.

But I sexually identify as a genZ. Check mate faggots.

That's not what he said though. I was born in 97 and I don't remember 9/11, and I definitely don't remember the world before then since I was four years old

Yes, yes, but are they feminist bitches or do some of us potential race traitors have a chance at staying native? Some of us fine lads are getting close to wizardry, but would like to have a family. If it's just more of the same stronk womyn, I think it's still better to shop abroad.

What z should remember is that your precious Sup Forums is y's tool for comunication same as facebook.

When y ruled these boards we had glorious raids and shit. Now, we have only boring theoretical dialog and 9gag memes.

You are not creators z, you are users, have some respect.

so what comes after gen z? Why did they have to start at the end of the alphabet?

I sexually identify as Neapolitan Bonaparte
>mfw the UN forces France to let me be emperor because not doing so would violate my human rights

We still have to depose the Rothschilds, though.

BAHAHAHAHAH, poor goy, soon they will become indoctrinated by the system as well, and then become my new pawns, it's only a matter of TIME.

Other Kin.

>muh raids
LOL making swastikas in Habbo hotel? I'd rather have discussion and theory-crafting than interrupt others making them hate us more.

Yeah man only 84% will vote LEFT!

We are fucked

I don't buy this meme. This is the generation going transgender end masse. All the under 20s I've spoken to have been bluepilled Trump-hating libs. This data which depicts otherwise only ever seems to come from spurious polls. I'll believe it when I see it for real.

according to my keyboard, generation

18 here i fucking hate liberal bull shit its retarded.

I wish they also would've given it based on race of gen z to see if it's mostly whites or if It's the beaners that don't like gays because muh Catholicism

Hmm, where is this from?

Underage

Was posted in a thread here a few hours ago. No idea on the source.

>tfw too smart to be conservative

95, am I millennial or gen z?

I have met several qt3.14 as fuck, intelligent, young girls who have been redpilled, so I can confirm this might be true

Liberals have fucked up so bad they turned an entire generation and a half in to neo nazis.

think about that real fast.

Borderline