Why are liberals so hellbent on labeling Trump supporters as Nazis and racists...

Why are liberals so hellbent on labeling Trump supporters as Nazis and racists? Is that literally all they can do when they lose is shame the other group?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8P0SvQzaZoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they will never learn

i absolutely support summary execution of magas and i truly dont care whether youre neo nazis or not

Isn't trump the only one that offered Maternity leave?
>Hillary
>raising min wage
Not bloody likely

they are tripling down on identity politics

it's going to be a long 8 years

>damnit everyone is talking about what to call these nazi
>I hate it when we talk about nazis
>better call theme nazis and talk about nazis

Can we just gas them already

>8
>implying kanye wont dethrone your mans in 2020

Because they're stupid.

But also because of the types of retards on this board.

They are used to controlling the narrative. They are self important, arrogant and bigoted in the extreme.

They've yet to realise they are irrelevant.

It's so tragic it's almost cute...

Because ever since Trayvon got shot everything has been about race in America.

You mean ever since Katrina everything's been about race in America.

>maternity leave

u bitter edgy mayonnaise packets actually sicken me lmao

>Trump talking about maternity a couple days ago
What

because they're so bitter about losing that they don't want to discuss actual issues

Because everyone knows that all white people are racist nazis.

Moral justification is a powerful disengagement mechanism. Destructive conduct is made personally and socially acceptable by portraying it in the service of moral ends.

I mean, who could fault you for attacking LITERAL Nazis?

You mean ever since Rodney King everything's been about race in America.

Kanye is being lobotomized atm

>Coming from the group who threatened to riot and stage a coup if he lost.

You mean since MLK everything's been about race in America.

>maternity leave

>useful

glad we are in the best timeline.

You mean ever since MLK everything's been about race in America.

You mean ever since Plessy V Ferguson everything's been about race

Actually if Hillary won we'd be discussing how to not get nuked by Russia

it's one of the few easily implemented and politically achievable govt. policies that can raise birthrates so that we can maintain stable population without mass immigration

You mean ever since Thomas Jefferson dicked that black bitch everything's been about race in America.

(((MLK)))

shut up leaf

I mean, libshits control the narrative, theyre the ones talking about the different ways to call someone a nazi, i dont understand what the point of this tweet is.

Maternity Leave is one of Trumps policies.

All these young fags don't remember Bush or Reagan. (I was a kid during Reagan.)

The left labled them both and HW as Hitler. It is what they do. Everyone who isn't a Democrat is literally Hitler.

It wore old.

gee i wonder why goy

>If Clinton had won
We'd be halfway towards WW3 and Civil War 2 right about now.

You'd think these fuckers would be out in the streets celebrating their loss.

that is what they do. That is what they always do.

They called Eisenhower stupid. This is the same playbook they have used for years. That is literally ALL they have,

"NAZI"
"Stupid"
"Trailer trash"
"White male!"
"REPUBLICAN!"

those are the worst things they can think of and they think by just calling people those things it will bully them into silence and they will get their way. It worked in the past. They just can't figure out why it no longer works.

Or perhaps they do know - which is why the "Fake News" hysteria is taking place. Call all opposition "fake news" and make sure google and facebook and other things delete them so nobody can find them and they think that will allow them to win.

What the fuck?

Basically this

This. I don't know why we try to co-exist with them. We really should just off them.

Or you could see them lose it all together.

If Clinton had one you would be sucking irradiated water out of the bathtub in house with blown out roof

That's such bullshit. I doubt Hillary gives a fuck about either of those.

If they'd shut the fuck up and accept that Trump won they could talk about whatever the hell they want

nobody is keeping this bullshit story alive more than liberals

Calling a pot a pot is not wrong.

Its what you are.

Gee man I dunno why do we label Trump supporters nazis?
youtube.com/watch?v=8P0SvQzaZoo
Oh. Oh yeah that's why.

#NotAllTrumpSupporters

#YesAllNazis (are Trump supporters)

That's something I could never understand. Especially when it came to occupy democrat memes. Why make fun of the opposition? Why not try to reach your arm to them and recruit them? Instead of making fun of trump supporters, why not instead attempt to sympathize with them in hopes they changed their minds? I attempt to do that with leftist, but they never want to listen for some reason. It's like some sin cult for atoning for your ancestors guilt.

> pol pot

It was a big idea set forth by trump. Personally I don't want it because I wish to start a company soon but if our government is going to have it, we should reward people (tax cuts) instead of punishing them (levy taxes) to get them to comply.

And here you can see a prime example of marxist indoctrinated German cuck. He probably votes for the "Green" party and hosts family of "refugees" for a dinner over at his place.

With trump you do the same.

Instead of russki nukes its chinese nukes.

Oh boy thankfully china is not allied to russia.

Oh wait, they are fuck tard.

They're incapable of adaption because they're a strict religious group.

Look at the response to Trump winning, all they're doing is quadrupling down because it's all they can do even though it's pointless.

Their ideology will be sent to the dustbin of history.