Is american culture just nigger culture?

Is american culture just nigger culture?

Yes, but at least we are overrun with migrants.

It's only been this way since about 1995. I hope we can see a reversal of fortune soon.

Only if you're a hipster libshit.

theres no such thing as "american" culture anymore. America is a multinational country and is host to a variety of cultures inside the same country and area

there is:
-hipster culture
-redneck culture
-ghetto/nigger culture
-yuppie culture
-cajun culture
-yankee/New England culture
-stoner/skater culture
-SJW culture
etc. etc.

No, nigger culture is american culture.

why are people doing pic related? i have no idea what the significance of this shit is, and it's incredibly cringy to watch

Stop projecting.. sven.

We are not responsible for your cuckoldry

>american
>culture
pick one

Yeah but blacks are pretty cool so us whites just do the same. Nothing wrong with that.

This... what does it even mean? Its so cringe man.. fuck u usa and your nigger exports.

It's Cam Newton's (Carolina Panther's QB) celebration

It's called jewish culture, or materialism.

>"H-hey everyone look how mature and grown up i am."

obviously.

>He's a teenager
underage b&

What is Sup Forums culture senpai?

Do you wish to immigrate to North America, Jawal?

pretending to be liberal to troll other people pretending to be nazis while people pretending to be jews sit in and watch

Niggers work for us. They come up with new shit to amuse us. We delight in nothing but taking what they think is theirs, patenting it, selling it and buying bigger houses in which to laugh at them from afar. We have them run about on hardwood courts and grass fields instead of cotton ones. We let them smash their skulls against each other, turning their brains to mush any given Sunday.

Join us in the fun.

I have no idea either. I was attending my younger brother's HS graduation and their valedictorian did it at the end of his speech. I had to look away.

Don't act like black sportsman are your court jester when they are much wealthier and generally more esteemed than I imagine you are.

I went to (almost) state in New England once (over 2 weeks) - I stayed in a motel in West Haven so I could visit New Haven and the Yale campus - this was a very scary bus ride. Other than this everyone I met was adorable and it was an adventure of chatting with old inn owners about history or friendly bar patrons/servers. Best NE State: Vermont