Location of Norway and its overseas territories in the World

Location of Norway and its overseas territories in the World

Is Norway the last remaining worldwide empire today? Why is Norway so strong? Are Norwegians better than the rest?

>one of silly north color variations
>strong
kek

My sissy bf is norwegian

England and France still have an absolute shit ton of islands they never let go.

so no.

France and England is just meme empires

Is Svalbard a comfy place to live?

Try and top this

Pro tip:you cant

Russia has conquered all the Turkic and Siberian lands in 17th century, and it still has them, the Mongoloid peoples do not try any uprisings.

Therefore Russia is the only remaining empire

Start colonising already.

>A fucking colony thinks he owns the world

Jesus americans are stupid

Nice meme empire

St.Miquelon is rightful Canadian clay.

I'd like to build a hidden supervillain bunker on Bouvet Island.

What is Iran,Afghanistan,Azerbeijan,Turkey,Kazakhistan,Mongolia,Turkmenistan,Kyrgistan,Tajikstan and Uzbekistan?

Sorry its norwegian clay

Heaps upon heaps of chuckcha shitskins that's what

It's hard to get a picture of just the oceans, which are undeniably under our control. Also, if we wanted your clay we'd fucking take it.

What the hell.

They still have a lot of peoples under the Federation: Bashkir, Chuvash, Tatar, Buryat, Tuvan, Chukchi, Yakut and many more.

>A fucking colony think he owns the world

We know we own the world sven

You might be joking but our colonies were way more better when we were there. Thanks for fcking us over with your British Ultimatum

Way more* peaceful and better..

Comfy.. no blacks only whites
And if you live there the goverment pays down your debdt with 10% a year and half tax

Norway should invade Sweden, Sweden is rightful Norwegian clay.

Good job Norway. Keep pumping that oil and everything will be fine. I promise.

What if we stop?

The UK has enough remaining colonies that "the sun never sets on the British empire" is still an accurate statement

Lol. The empire of ice and polar bears. Look this:
But it doesent matter how much territories does country have. The whole world is under brittish control.

You mean American. We made Britland our bitch.

Your social paradise which has been allowed to fester(grow) while relying on other nations for military protection will end. You will have to cut social programs and start a military buildup and a nuclear program to survive the new world.

>In 1825, the island was claimed for the British Crown by George Norris, who named it Liverpool Island. He also reported Thompson Island as nearby, although this was later shown to be a phantom island. The first Norvegia expedition landed on the island in 1927 and claimed it for Norway. At this time the island was named Bouvetoya, or "Bouvet Island" in Norwegian.[4] After a dispute with the United Kingdom, it was declared a Norwegian dependency in 1930.
kuk

t. Alberto Barbosa

New Caledonia is rightful Australian clay

Name them.

I get my blonde hair and blues from my Norwegian side. Thanks!

funny part is everyone thinks I'm full Norwegian when in reality I'm only 1/3rd Norwegian.

c u c k e d

Reminder that you have to be 190 cm and good at skiing to be a true Norwegian.

what are you going to do - invade us from your icy, uninhabited volcanic islands around the world?

> no black only whites
> he thinks this

Trust me. It's full of immigrants. Alot of russians, poles, thais, and black people. Svalbard is only 70% white.