Syria General /sg/ - Green buses edition

FEATURED CONTENT
>Update your blog, senpai
syriagenerals.wordpress.com/

>The story of Andrey Leonidovich Timoshenkov (some details wrong but still worth the watch)
youtu.be/39TtVxyOINI

>SouthFront NOV18
youtu.be/wIQWnSowtx0

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A
youtu.be/GI_FMKpW9mE

PERMANENT MAPS
>new Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map
cartercenter.org/syria-conflict-map/

>Fan maps
twitter.com/syria_protector
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com/html/syrian_civil_war_in_maps.html
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo/N.Aleppo NOV17
i.imgur.com/t7zHjDT.jpg
>W Ghouta NOV17
i.imgur.com/G7YJvc4.jpg
>Mosul NOV16
i.imgur.com/61qv5y1.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>E Ghouta OCT31
i.imgur.com/S4bjyj8.jpg

Developments NOV18
>E. Aleppo rebels disperse protesters with machine gun fire, execute the organizers
>SDF continued their advance towards Raqqa with 25km to go
>4 more representatives of inhabited areas in Latakia and Hama provinces signed truce and reconciliation agreements bringing the total number to 951
>TFSA troops still 2km away from al-Bab shelling town
>US led coalition distancing themselves from Turkeys operation
>VKS Strategic Aviation fleet hitting Syria, Tu-95MS flew a sortie yesterday

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wM9w8WdiRtE
almasdarnews.com/article/reconciliation-agreements-signed-6-syrian-settlements-russian-defense-ministry/
almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-pounds-jihadist-supply-lines-southern-aleppo/
youtube.com/watch?v=2zED6MtkwG8
mediafire.com/convkey/372f/15kaqsu2828un5hzg.jpg?__hstc=143095274.f5a424270f52c6816c1663eced0ec113.1474106142100.1479803659005.1479806542027.218&__hssc=143095274.5.1479806542027&__hsfp=33520455
sputniknews.com/military/201611151047453340-admiral-kuznetsov-syria/
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201611171047524817-russia-eliminates-nusra-sham-members/
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral
youtu.be/wM9w8WdiRtE
youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A
youtu.be/GI_FMKpW9mE
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com/
militarymaps.info/
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com
i.imgur.com/dpNTN7j.jpg
i.imgur.com/4qwhBKj.jpg
i.imgur.com/gboF4jX.jpg
i.imgur.com/a6rKGjw.jpg
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgl271A6LgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=clfQbN5Ad8w
youtube.com/watch?v=nWQh6yXLkJE
nytimes.com/2016/10/30/world/middleeast/once-propelled-by-hope-for-a-modern-syria-green-buses-now-run-on-tears.html?_r=0
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479764243000.webm
i.imgur.com/VHeIH73.jpg
twitter.com/TheDaneChris/status/799772958046781440
twitter.com/krtnmug/status/800396133134573569
almasdarnews.com/article/heroic-rescue-operation-conducted-syrian-russian-militaries-east-aleppo-video/
youtube.com/watch?v=kpf1n0EqTVM
twitter.com/GalicCoban/lists/syria
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

while waiting on new(est) Southfront, yesterday's one here

youtube.com/watch?v=wM9w8WdiRtE

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

Why the fuck does ISIS care about Dier Ezzor so much?

for once i salute to your autism ZAnon, i really do

Daily reminder regarding who's to blame for this war and the non-white invasion of Europe.

22/11/2016 happenings:

>Reconciliation agreements signed with 6 more Syrian settlements, 3 in Hama province and 3 in Latakia province, Total number of settlements joining the reconciliation process has reached 967

almasdarnews.com/article/reconciliation-agreements-signed-6-syrian-settlements-russian-defense-ministry/

>RuAF bombing moderate beheaders' supply routes in southern Aleppo, as well as Al-Mansoura and Rashiddeen 4 neighborhoods on western front

almasdarnews.com/article/russian-air-force-pounds-jihadist-supply-lines-southern-aleppo/

Samantha Power name-drops Col. Suheil Hasan
youtube.com/watch?v=2zED6MtkwG8
>Suheil
>hiding anonymously
KEK

>How to skyrocket antisemitism and validate conspiracy theorists worldside with this one weird trick

>RECENT MAPS
>OCT31

seriously, THIS IS WHY SYRIA GENERAL IS DYING

IT'S A SHIT OP NOBODY FUCKING UPDATING SHIT, RECENT IS NOT 3 WEEKS AGO UNLESS YOU'RE A FUCKING SNAIL

add this recent Aleppo map to description.

mediafire.com/convkey/372f/15kaqsu2828un5hzg.jpg?__hstc=143095274.f5a424270f52c6816c1663eced0ec113.1474106142100.1479803659005.1479806542027.218&__hssc=143095274.5.1479806542027&__hsfp=33520455

area that RuAF bombed today, most likely preparing terrain for ground offensive by SAA

Because its lays very strategical in their heartland, if ISIS can capture it they will free 100's of militants for other fronts

neat

and Al-Mansoura in Northwestern Aleppo

yeah, well, sorry about that dude this is my first time baking, usually just lurking. I know i should have updated stuff, removed links that arent being updated etc but dont really have time for all that, just wanted to help with keeping /sg/ alive.

Hope someone with more free time can update the first post for future breads, would be greatly appreciated

-the fuck?

"Massachusetts lets 12-year-old girls and 14-year-old boys get married with permission from their parents and a judge. Florida judges can grant a legal marriage to a child of any age if one of the marital parties is pregnant. Virginia just outlawed child marriage earlier this year. Before the new law took effect, parents were letting pregnant children as young as 13 marry their sexual abusers, and the state was validating their marriages, protecting the older man—and it was almost always a man—from prosecution."

any information about raids from Kuznetsov?
Are they using it, or just for show-off?

Planes from it were bombing aleppo.

you have probably seen this,

>Admiral Kuznetsov begins combat operation in Syria, massive strikes have been launched on FSA positions in Idlib and Homs

sputniknews.com/military/201611151047453340-admiral-kuznetsov-syria/

and a bit newer stuff (17.11)

>30 Nusra members, including commanders, eliminated in Syria

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201611171047524817-russia-eliminates-nusra-sham-members/

cant find anything newer unfortunately

it's not just you. everybody who has baked for the past 3 weeks has included that motherfucking map, it's why it's still here

The situation also hasn't changed on that front in the past 3 weeks

Everything you need to know
>YouTube
youtube.com/channel/UCSelGrgxKyKFrugrfns3FBA/
>Twitter
twitter.com/SyriaGeneral

>New SOUTHFRONT NOV 21
youtu.be/wM9w8WdiRtE

>Newest Interviews with Assad
youtu.be/71QegBqTFMc
youtu.be/ZpcZwC6TI9A
youtu.be/GI_FMKpW9mE

PERMANENT MAPS
>new Livemap
globaleventmap.org
>Live hohol with ticker
syria.liveuamap.com/
>Interactive military map
militarymaps.info/
>Syria conflict map

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
agathocledesyracuse.com/
syriancivilwarmap.com

RECENT MAPS
>Aleppo NOV20
i.imgur.com/dpNTN7j.jpg
>E Ghouta NOV19
i.imgur.com/4qwhBKj.jpg
>W Ghouta NOV19
i.imgur.com/gboF4jX.jpg
>Mosul NOV16
i.imgur.com/a6rKGjw.jpg
>Hama NOV11
i.imgur.com/L0alTnB.jpg
>/sg/ daily event map OCT 29
i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 21
>Russian MoD finds evidence of chemical weapons use by terrorists in Aleppo
>Damascus rejects autonomy for militant-held east Aleppo
>SA conducts special operation against ISIS in Deir Ezzor
>SA launches offensive to reopen strategic highway in Damascus
>SA renews offensive in southern Aleppo
>All eyes on the Golan Heights for SAA as the jihadist rebels surrender last West Ghouta stronghold
>Aleppo rebels massacre 7 schoolchildren in new carnage
>ISIS leaders begin fleeing Iraq for Syria
>Syrian MP: We would welcome Iraqi militia to fight ISIS in Syria
>Yemeni ceasefire expires as clashes erupt across the country
>Over 600 rebels reportedly launch attacks in Myanmar region bordering China

Previous thread

no problem lad! I have updated the OP

good think you baked! It's nice when people take initiative and it aint the roaches or islamists that just want to troll /sg/

>Ahrar al-Sham's Leader in Aleppo Abo al-Hareth al-Halabi killed by Syrian Army in Sheikh Sa'eed
REBELS BTFO

gypsys do that here... and it's illegal in romania. when ever the police arrives they just claim it's a party

i was already asking myself where is based Romanibro, master baker who has probably baked more breads than all other bakers together. Everyone who plans on baking in future should save this updated post

k tnx

I'm no fully back yet. I fucked up my computer after trump won and i'm still trying to fix it!

I'm out for now! Keep up the good work lad!

Np man, thank you for all the effort through last months, i was merely holding a torch while you were absent.

And yeah, i am usually more of a passive man, rarely taking initiatives in anything, be it IRL or OTI but i grew too attached to /sg/ to just let it be forgotten. I just did my duty as everyone who follows /sg/ should when notices there isnt thread going

great to hear but please provide links in the future as they provide additional insight in the situation

sorry to hear that man, hope you get back on track soon. Syrian generals need you!

(((white helmets))) faking another day

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgl271A6LgQ

>Developments NOV 21

>Russian MoD finds evidence of chemical weapons use by terrorists in Aleppo
>Damascus rejects autonomy for militant-held east Aleppo
>SA conducts special operation against ISIS in Deir Ezzor
>SA launches offensive to reopen strategic highway in Damascus
>SA renews offensive in southern Aleppo
>All eyes on the Golan Heights for SAA as the jihadist rebels surrender last West Ghouta stronghold
>Aleppo rebels massacre 7 schoolchildren in new carnage
>ISIS leaders begin fleeing Iraq for Syria
>Syrian MP: We would welcome Iraqi militia to fight ISIS in Syria
>Yemeni ceasefire expires as clashes erupt across the country
>Over 600 rebels reportedly launch attacks in Myanmar region bordering China
>White helmets proven to be fucking frauds

ftfy

Daesh claims destruction of 1 Abrams tank, 1 Hummer and 1 bulldozer in Eastern Mosul

w-what is this?

notice how for the first 20 or so seconds its all silent and quiet and then shit hits the fan?

>The video below appears to be another White Helmets staged rescue operation, complete with a “crisis actor,” in what some have dubbed a poor attempt at the mannequin challenge type of video. The #TheMannequinChallenge social engineering phenomena first went viral in late October featuring, students from a Jacksonville high school, who were “pretending to be stuck motionless, mid-pose, as if they were modeling slacks at Macy’s.”

>During the course of 2016, the group appeared to be caught reusing alleged victims as character subjects in its numerous staged rescue photo opportunities.

tl;dr
they faked rescuing another victim of brutal and unselective barrel bombing by Assad himsefl

just started lurking here, i don't want to go deeper anymore,

Clip from a pro-freedom media org showing the brutal nature of Assad's terror bombing. The editor of that vid made mistake and didn't remember to cut the leading part of that footage to match the point when the canned sound starts and it got pushed to net before anyone noticed. They've now deleted that video from their YT account

Fast redpill in that case: Assad is the good guy here (best of bad guys actually, but still) Putin is doing the right thing in Syria, and all those """"""""""moderate""""""""" rebels are actually moderate headchoppers who are, in essence, no different from ISIS

All that being said, welcome aboard and enjoy the ride. Also one of the best videos lately for you to watch, ANNA news bringing first line of Aleppo to your home. Just like CoD 4, but with better graphics:
youtube.com/watch?v=clfQbN5Ad8w

oil

Wew after IRGC General Eidallah Qasim Zada was killed in Sheik Sa'eed, Russians deploy infantry division in Aleppo.
No source, sorry.

Is the last hospital in allepo bombed yet again?

bullshit

oh you are linking hoholmap posts. Yeah, no source there but its never good to hear good guys' generals are being killed. Peace be upon him

no man, there is still plenty of hospitals. Pic related, i got this picture directly from highly trusted and unbiased source in US Department of State

>assad killing more muslims in 1 day than we did in a year

WTF I LOVE ASSAD NOW

meme as much as you want, but after SAA is done with ISIS and rebels, they will turn their eye to Golan Heights. But it wont be army you defeated in 1974 or whatever, it will be dedicated, battle hardened army by many years of brutal civil war. And then Golan Heights will be reunited with rest of Syria, by mercy or by force

>Russia deploys its infantry divisions to take part in the ongoing battles in Aleppo
I really really want this to be true

>we tried it 20 times already but this one is it i bromise =DDDDD

what's /sg/ listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=nWQh6yXLkJE

>barely win a 5+ year long civil war
>attack the strongest military in the region directly afterwards
what can possible go wrong

>being this retarded

he looks comfy

what's with the green busses?

>hey will turn their eye to Golan Heights
Not only that they won't do that but I would argue that Assad agreed to forever drop the claims on it in exchange for Israel not arming and helping rebels in the south.

He isn't stupid enough to trust them on this

there will be no syrian army after hezbollah and iran will go home after war. there in fact wont be any men to recruit because all are in germany

>there in fact wont be any men to recruit because all are in germany

Kek

once they will succeed, be it after 20 or 200 times. Justice is on their side and combat expirience will be too

not retarded, just wishful thinking =D

in September regime offered to jihadists in Eastern Aleppo two options: 1) remain there and get killed or 2) surrender and get evacuated to Idlib. Those who choose second option are evacuated from Aleppo to Idlib in green buses:

nytimes.com/2016/10/30/world/middleeast/once-propelled-by-hope-for-a-modern-syria-green-buses-now-run-on-tears.html?_r=0

i just realized that link says "buses now run on tears" hahahahahaha

Trump is not even in office and he is already making romanianbro's computer great again. Imagine the gains when he takes office!

>Suicidal romanian right-wing activists gets first dual core in eastern europe

Sweet, butthurt Jihadi tears

>rebels and their families
>families

>tfw some eastern europe slav has a better computer than me

you die next kik

Here it is with original sound:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479764243000.webm

fuck dude, don't post spoilers to west world
>australia
oh, nevermind...carry on

any links that he dropped claims on Golan? Are there even hints on that?

what if hezbollah and IRGC remain in Syria after war and consolidate their efforts to retake Golan? Everybody knows both of those are opnely against Israel and hezbollah had a lot of success against IDF back in 2006. My bet is they are just awaiting another opportunity to strike Israel and this would be their best shot, without attacking Israel proper

the only difference are some gains around Rayhan, the town itsself is still disputed

Nashabiyah was bombed this weekend but I dont think there were any area control changes there

Instead of complaining, find us a newer map from one of the good mapmakers. Oh wait, there isnt one, which is why this map is still in the OP

10 minutes without new post, shamefur dispray

So bumping

A guy that used to post on @SyrianMilitary started a new Twitter, @SyriaObserve

Probably worth a follow

>what if hezbollah and IRGC remain in Syria after war and consolidate their efforts to retake Golan?
They will be considered much more R than G

>what if hezbollah and IRGC remain in Syria after war and consolidate their efforts to retake Golan?
Israel tries out these nifty nukes on Damascus and Teheran?

nigga you might as well include a map from 1492 bitch that map aint change either since then

>"Look mom, I posted it again!"
*cringes*

>Pic: Islamists shuttled from Hama Waer district to idlib

i read about that they did that, even twice i think! Why is this fucking district still in rebel hands? why is it not a good little blob like the other ones and just disappears afterwards?

fucking lel.

i am not sure i understand the reference Polen. R stands for Revolutionary and G for Guard. What does it mean to be more revolutionary than guard? Or are you talking about those movie ratings, where R denotes violence and blood and shit?

its not confirmed Israel has nukes i believe? I mean, they probably do, being in situtation they are, but i really hope they dont have them

Are you afraid?

Great post, very useful.

>its not confirmed Israel has nukes i believe?
it is

>R stands for Revolutionary and G for Guard
That's what I meant, they won't be guarding the revolution anymore, they will be taking it further.
And no, Israel won't nuke Teheran, Russia's presence in the region has grown too much by now.

GOOD LUCK BASED ASSAD!

i never posted that sentence before, what cannot be said for your Nile and Euphrates and shit

really? Source? i could only find some leaked Colin Powell's email

Who knows, but i know i'd hate seeing Israel winning any war. Sooner they are wiped off the map, better for region

sorry pham, carry on

Of course this poster DID have a point about the map being outdated and even though I thought its better than nothing, I checked and whaddyaknow there is actually a newer map by @A7_Mirza!

so disregard the previous posts and lets get the updated version in next OP

>East Ghouta NOV19
i.imgur.com/VHeIH73.jpg

Yemen`s Sudanese Army brought to you by
Fly Emirates

its not in the OP of this thread but master romanian baker updated it for next baking: appreciate the effort btw, keep up the good work

oh woops, totally missed that

this weekend this soldier was martyred near Palmyra. SAA & allies have slowly been trying to enlarge the buffer zone around the city but with a low amount of local forces this isnt very succesful atm. nevertheless Russian air support is still available for this region so ISIS offensives are usually shortlived lately.

most of the fighting this weekend was near the al-Mahr oilfiend northwest of Palmyra. unclear whether this soldier was martyred there.

a short video from ISIS perspective on this weekends battles there can be seen here:
twitter.com/TheDaneChris/status/799772958046781440
some pictures are here:
twitter.com/krtnmug/status/800396133134573569

almasdarnews.com/article/heroic-rescue-operation-conducted-syrian-russian-militaries-east-aleppo-video/
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (4:00 A.M.) - The Syrian and Russian militaries conducted a heroic operation this weekend to rescue two families trapped in jihadist-controlled east Aleppo.

>Using Russian technological advances, the two militaries were able to pinpoint the location of these two families and sneak past enemy lines to rescue the civilians.

>Footage of this east Aleppo operation was captured by the Russian media this weekend; this video can be seen below.
youtube.com/watch?v=kpf1n0EqTVM

tfw all those (You)s have kept the thread alive, and now its on page 8 already.

Sad!

I want a bowl of eggs, please don't be sad.

I had a good run.

What did hou do?

A lot of shit so there's no knowing which thing it was. I'd guess calling out the lugenpresse daily, telling wahhabis to kill themselves, taunting rebel twitter that they're going to die, and getting this one communist to say he'd kill Hillary

tired: @djporkchan

wired: @dj_porkchan

help you out

twitter.com/GalicCoban/lists/syria

danke shoen. i made a list before i went but they cleared it along with everything else.

i can somewhat understand russian, but struggling with this one. First paragraph is easy, but second... Somethinbg with south line, army controlling opponents(?), dont really understand

I will try user, cant promise you

he probably wrote that Assad is a good guy lol