On December 19th. Hilary will be president

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/president-trump-isnt-a-done-deal-electors-should-vote-for-clinton-on-dec-19_us_582e2972e4b099512f81e79a
youtube.com/watch?v=_Kc_7SKg3HY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

whatever you say spics

disfruta tu muro wey
ANDALE!

You didn't even get the numbers. You are wrong.

Ya te pusieron uno en Misiones los argies, guaraní jajajajajajaja

huffingtonpost.com/entry/president-trump-isnt-a-done-deal-electors-should-vote-for-clinton-on-dec-19_us_582e2972e4b099512f81e79a

>your message has been intercepted

By doing that they will start a civil war.

125x111

who cares, the army will shoot every white racist, good.

(((the army)))? Try again, carlos

es mentira eso capo
pero en fin se como da gusto triggear a los pelotudos de Sup Forums, segui con el buen trabajo, que tenga un lindo dia.

>mexican intellectuals

fue en posadas jajajajajajajajajaja

youtube.com/watch?v=_Kc_7SKg3HY

President Trump Isn’t A Done Deal. Electors Should Vote For Clinton On Dec. 19.
We must empower the Electoral College to do the right thing.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/president-trump-isnt-a-done-deal-electors-should-vote-for-clinton-on-dec-19_us_582e2972e4b099512f81e79a
yeah and all the states can decide to break away from the union. All possibilities, but it wont happen.

also
>reading the Shttingtonpost

Huff Post always coming with the keks...

SAGE

GOD BLESS DECEMBER, THE MONTH OF GIFTS, FOOD, AND MADAME PRESIDENT, FOLKS.

You shall get lumps of shit in your stockings and like it!

>You will pay for that fucking wall

fence, and no. I love paul ryan.

Rare

This is just fucking embarassing , you hillniggers have reached bernie voters level of delusion. If the electors actually elect hillary on dec 19th (which they won't) they will start a fucking civil war and nobody will protect the libtard faggots from getting slaughtered since 80% of the military/police force support trump.

FUCKING THIS

its ok pedro even if she gets elected murica will still burn another class room worth of beaner kids in mexico just like we did under obamuh

Construir esa pared, hombre.

>Spics are SO stupid that they have no idea that once you concede that's it, your campaign is over for four more years
jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

This is why you have to concede the election when you lose, so this can't happen.

Since the hillniggers outnumber Jizztrumpet's voters, it'll probably be ok...

Besides, maybe the peoples' votes should count and not the vote of some random asshole whose name you're never going to know

You should start building it.

Do you seriously think numbers matter when most shitlery voters are anti gun sjw cucks? What's stopping one trump supporter from moving down 20 beta male killary supporters?

Mexicans will no longer ruin this country

Gas money; Most Trump voters couldn't afford the gas to get their shitty trucks to where Turdsandwhich's supporters mostly live

Have you seen Latinas? Holy shit! A country without mexicanas is no country for me!

"""latinas""" are shit tier.

Maybe compared to Cordobesas, but compared to a typical white woman from the United States, they're the best! And, while I certainly prefer my flamenquin and Fino San Pablo, tacos and tortas are pretty good, especially compared to sauerkraut and kielbasa!

t. Alberto Guadalupe gimenez from California

Captain James T Kirk from Iowa

I have no idea what "t. Alberto Guadalupe gimenez from California" is supposed to mean without any context

Seems pretty legit. Huff post has a pretty solid record of posting reasonable articles that accurately measure the public's views.