CAN'T EXPLAIN THIS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTT

>>looks like whites

They're caucasian.

Caucasoid skull

b-nut they are not, google "Eastern africans" for yourself pls

>Look like whites
>Have black skin

???

Those actually don't look too bad. Ok we need to promote the conquest of Africa by the Eastern Mountain Gorillas.

Guessing Arab admixture?

Do people really try to suppress what they are attracted to because of internalized racism?

Y'all need to go out and fuck a black chick.

They're Redguard.

this

wtf I love nigs now

>arab rape babies

It is truely a mystery, OP

Raped by arabs, they don't look like whites. Even the skull

>Why do they look like whites?

back migration from the middle east. they are about a third caucasian.

hnnnnnnggggg sorry Sup Forums this makes me want to be a race traitor nau

they look like burned charcol ayy lmaos who want to steal your car

didn't know they made nignogs like that

hair smells like patachouli

estonia come on i know you dont see them alot over there but these are afro latina women

WTF IS THIS Sup Forums WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Why does everyone propagate the arbian rape or racial inseration theory.

Horn of Africa is more genetically related to northern africa (berbers/egyptians) than the middle east. Arabian influence is a myth.

oh sorry the title of the pic said "east african beauties" I don't know how afro latinas look like indeed

because they're more caucasoid than negroid, dummy.

but they don't

>whites

That's brown you fucking retard

eeeeewwwwwwwww

CAN I KEEP ONE AS A HOUSE NIGGER, MUMMY PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

FINN IN THE BIN

Race is a social construct

>ethopian somali

UNEXPLAINABLE

>seems legit

youtu.be/dXbgLH_Vgio

problem?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somali_Region

Africa is more genetically diverse than Europe.

What really pisses me off is when basketball Americans say they wuz egypshuns n shiett because they come from west Africa. That would be like if the Iberians were taken as slaves and then started saying they wuz vikings n shiet.

Millions of years ago it was my spacecraft and crew which started the current human race by interbreeding with genetically compatible African females (as well others)

It's true, mitochondrial eve is the mother of humanity that has developed over time, and we are your alien fathers, the true seed bearers of the human race since the very beginning.

We will be back soon once more to make further upgrades to the human race...

Retard.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>You'll never be a god king warlord impregnating what ever woman you want
>Their race will never matter because they will accept your seed no matter what
Born in the wrong time.

Eastern Africans (Nigerians) are among America's most successful and educated immigrant groups.

www.chron.com/news/amp/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

FUGGG WHYYYY

>Nigeria
>East Africa

>American education

>Nigerians
>EAST

DAMNNN SO THIS IS TRUE THEY HONORARY WHITES NAO FUCK WEEBS

Take a cold shower and sober up. NONE of these women are attractive and these are the best looking ones.

not all black people are negroids that woman is caucasoid black not negroid black o

SHIEEET

You think he's trolling, but he's not, I've witnessed people from his region being like this.

wut?

BUT THERE ARE SO MANY THO

Somalis and Ethiopians have a high amount of Arab DNA.

youtube.com/watch?v=4a7Z8Q43cfw

(((OP)))

WAT NAO Sup Forums

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopid_race

((((((((((((((YOU)))))))))))))

>they look like whites

Well they've been mixing with Caucasians for thousands of years man. Since the Egyptian Old Kingdom dynasties at least.

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET

Shitposting m8. The argument here is mainly semantics. Somalis comprise of the majority of people in Somali Region, hence the term. The way Ethiopia works is that every ethnic group has the area in which it's people have inhibated as a ethnic region that recognised by the government.

The key difference here is that the term Ethiopian usually describes the various other ethnic groups that make up the bulk of the country (Oromos, Habesha, Trigray, e.t.c), Somalis exclude this because they have a country of origin and are racially described by said country.

Only Ethiopian part of the Ogaden/Somali Region is that it's under control of the Ethiopian government.

Are you planning to import some to Estonia?

Get your head checked freak they don't look like whites at all.

THESE NIGNOGS THO

so what's the problem with showing Ethiopian Somalis separately from Somalis living in Somalia on the genetic map? How should they be called?

>I had to read it in one of my hate comments to find out about this huge piece of our history

Taking the redpill

You can thank us Italians for some of this, given that east Africa was colonised by us.
Look up the popular song from the 30's faccetta nera

This.

Funny thing is those don't go to europe.
We are getting full nignogs from Senegal and Nigeria.

YES DESU SOME OF THE CUTE ONES CAN COME

but they do, compare them to other africans who have large noses, big faces, huge lips and super curly hair

is this why Italians look like Africans?

>Why do they look like whites?
This is what happens when autism is left unchecked - you should've been aborted at birth OP. Kill yourself.

Also
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethiopian_Orthodox_Tewahedo_Church

yeah it sucks hard, if the nignogs from horn of africa would go to europe, I would mind them less because no mongoloid look

well estonia......................

still niggers

bet you love chicks with dicks even though they are really dudes with tits

Why don't more slavs move to Catalonia?
We need your genes to balance the pakis here.
Move please.
We need slav qts

FUCKKKKK GUYSSS

Because they're not genetically different from other somalis. The majority clan/tribe that lives there is called the Ogaden after said region and a sub-branch of one of the three major clans in somalia (Darod).

They're not genetically different from mainstream somalis.

If you want Somali people who verge from the majority they're are the people who are descended from Somalia's part in the Arabian slave trade called jareer (nappy haired, insult for people of sub-saharan heritage) or bantu by westerners who reject the racist connotations of the tradtional somali classification.

There's also people who were descended from Persians/Yemeni/Arabs called Bajuni/Bravanese who live the south, they don't look african at all.

And yet they are infinitly more degenerate and cancerous than western africans.

Used to be a Greek outpost back in the day.

you mean like somarians

the mongoloid skull is inaccurate. there should be a seam in the forehead. they are the only group with that bone in 2 pieces it fuses over the course of the life span like all other bones in the skull like other groups but its distinct

>irrelevant country
>shilling for niggery

Has no one been paying esti attention?

The dude's look fugly as fuck, look up I am the captain now for sauce.

be reasonable m8 if you were not autistic you would see the difference

BUT DEM BEST KIND

fuck you I don't like traps I am straight as an arrow

WE ARE NOT SLAV PLSS
estonia is finno-ugric

broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep broodje poep

You're free to post a better picture.

Esti dream all day long about Russia invading their asses and other private parts, but since we don't want to do it, they shift attention elsewhere.

yesh senpai you get this after you race mix for 12k years :3 desu desu nigger loving thirsty ass bitch nigger. REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

of course they're going to differ somewhat. this map shows it too. its not like "mainstream somalis" are some genetic monolith, either. there's going to be regional variation just like with any ethnic group.

Caucasian skulls

It's far less alien to you than the Negroid one

It's why "black" is a shit label, because there's blacks that are closer to Arabs and Europeans than Negroes.

Dey be ayys 'n sheit

I am not a shill, I just have kinda despised nignog girls all my life but then I discovered that some of them look like whites and FUGGG

Because all people are the same you retard

Kek

Abbos are black as fuck but they are not Africans, understand?

Evolution doesn't bar similar traits developing in parallel species.

>Caucasian skulls
> It's far less alien to you than the Negroid one
> It's why "black" is a shit label, because there's blacks that are closer to Arabs and Europeans than Negroes.

No they're all niggers and need to be contained in africa.

That goes for the arab mongrels as well.

Hey kike shut the fuck up. It looks nothing like whites. Your pathetic attempts to manipulate pol is disguosting and sad. Go make some shekels init u fucking scum