>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3_5basjyeyU
twitter.com/nigel_farage/status/800997290915807232
politicususa.com/2016/11/21/trump-explodes-turns-record-meeting-tv-networks-total-disaster.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOO~

sweet dreams ptg

>However, it’s Spencer’s deft packaging of this hate speech that made him the informal head of the self-styled “alt-right,” a movement of quasi- to full-blown fascist writers, listless brown shirts and disgruntled meme creators. He feints at multiculturalism, expressing his respect for “Native Americans,” the “spirituality” of African-Americans and the aforementioned “allies of color.” His white nationalist spouting is filed with academic jargon ― founding an organization with the distinctly bland name “National Policy Institute” and calling one’s movement “alt-right” is no small part of that strategy. All this is not a new approach, but one Spencer is chillingly good at.

>Even though he’s nearing 40, Spencer is so good at playing wonky millennial it makes you want to vomit. Think of him as an Ezra Klein for people who wouldn’t mind putting people named Ezra Klein on a train. He’s active on social media ― that is, until he’s kicked off of it for hate speech ― and loves calling mainstream Republicans “basic bitch conservatives.”

>exploding vans edition
>no exploding vans
Fuck this bot.

>tfw making faggots mad in rocket league

Anyone notice the new shill tactic is to divide and conquer?

This whole thing about who and what is the "alt-right", "republican" or even "right-wing". It's all just semantics and a complete distraction.

Nyaa-woo~!

>tfw no Trump daki
I was going to get one made but I couldn't find high res enough full body images of Trump.

MODS?

>im not european, im british

That's one fast Awoo.

not underage, sauce in filename

some instahoe

LARPing at nearly 40 year ago old. Jesus Christ what a monumental faggot.

She looks ugly af but 10/10 body wtf

> tfw it's THIS character

never again..I was tricked by a friend and promised to make a folder with it before I realised what it was.

k

Yeah, >she was one of the few to really fool me.

Sooner or later, they all turn.
Get out while you still can.

>Mr President Trump: Mr Farage you are my friend for life.

Be honest.
Was this election just so you could roll around in shit and make other people pissed?
I mean there is no justification of this bullshit, to have people in your cabinet affiliated with Goldman Sachs when you claim to be a populist for the people. How can you be a populist for the people when the masses are upset with the corruption of the banking institutions? How can you claim to be draining the swamp when you bend down and kowtow to Henry Kissinger? How can you be anti-establishment when you back off of your promises of a wall, or repeal of Obamacare, or prosecution of HIllary, or your appointment of pro-drugwar attorney general? How can you claim any of this shit will be good for our country? Are you retarded? Do you just want to damage the lives of others while you sit in your special corner giggling about how you made the world even shittier?

It's not like he tries to hide it.

Can't I have a weeb friend and she bullies me with that shitter every day. I'm already seeing a blur in the line ad the only out is electric shock therapy.

Nothing's new about that tactic. They just recycle the same failed bullshit over and over.

>everyone leaves

I don't watch anime at all so I had no clue.

Not gay if it's 2D.

>believe me
>so true
>has to be
>I promise
>how stupid
>what's going on!?

Don't worry user, you'll be in good hands soon.

would berry

Is the media just stupid af or do they legit not care?

>Trump publishes video speaking about executive actions he wants to take on day one
>Media: DURR HURR HE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT THE WALL HE DIDN'T TALK ABOUT OBAMACARE DURRRR HE WILL NEVER BUILD A WALL

Wtf maybe Obamacare and the wall can't be done through executive actions you stupid imbeciles?

It's funny you say "back off the wall" because Trump's DHS chief pick was spotted with documents mentioning "2000mi rapid build wall"

No escape.

!!!

read it and absorb it without spewing fallacies and without acting like a spoiled child

>Is the media just stupid
Yes.

Whatever happened to Tim "Candy" Kaine anyway?

They don't care anymore. People are showing that they are now aware of how fake the media is.

All they can do now is just do whatever to grab attention and work their day away.

Trump and Pence are setting themselves up for assassination in January.

Disavow the butter cow Pence!

Is this how the Iowa State Fair dies?

I LIKE BUTTER
KEK

This.
Obamacare won't be repealed until they have something to simultaneously replace it with.

how joe do you think joe will be this morning?

t. paul ryan

and evidently you haven't watched his 60 minutes interview after he was elected because you live in a bubble, and even when Trump says reprehensible things or even flip flops on his own issues, you apologists and sycophants are there to drink down his semen.

May somebody please hat this for me? I'm still torn between wanting to put my head in her lap or having her sit on my face.

Joe is Joe.

I don't think he'll be joe at all...
I-is this how we lose our morning joe?

Good luck, they're behind loadse of SS, with snipes everywhere, and a RPG proof Limo.

There's always a retard like you that thinks the President just stands out in the open these days twerking in public with NO protection at all.

You're retarded, this isn't 1963.

>HE WILL NEVER BUILD A WALL
Was the Kobach leak an intentional move to btfo concern shills?

He said he can remove the penalty for not having it day one.

>flip flops on his own issues
name one

Are you actually, physically retarded? Yes I watched the interview. And if you weren't slurping CNN cock for the past year you'd know absolutely nothing he said in that interview was new.

Lol, Trump won and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

all of them. watch the 60 minutes interview and challenge yourself to stop worshiping a false god. fucking lemming.

how many dimensions of chess do you have to be on in order to make a move like this?

Aren't you that delusional anarchist who thinks he'll lead the revolution?
Dream on, bud.

I'm more worried about someone trying to kidnap Melania or Barron due to NY city incompetence.

Don't let your memes be dreams.

Trump became president.

You can accomplish anything you set your mind to.

>drink down his semen
So, that's bad now?
I wish you people would make up your minds.

How long until it starts?

name one (1)

CNN said he'll deport all immigrants but Drumph said he only wants to deport illegal immigrants WTF!

That's not an answer, shit stain. We watched it. Name one. If it's all of them that shouldn't be so hard even for you.

I've also taken to naming myself Trump names in games. I get maximum salt, usually in spanish, lel.

1 joe

>They get Trump
>Pence survives
>Concentration camps for homos and liberals after an month's

Someone make a trump version of the "how many layers of irony are you on right now" meme

YOU CAN RUN AND YOU CAN HIDE
BUT I'M NOT LEEEEEAAVING UNLESS YOU COME WITH ME
WE HAD OUR PROBLEMS BUT I'M ON YOUR SIDE
YOU'RE ALL I NEEEEED PLEEAASE BELIEVE IN MEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=3_5basjyeyU

1 burger 5 fries

We welcome change and openness; for we believe that freedom and security go together, that the advance of human liberty can only strengthen the cause of world peace. There is one sign the Mexicans can make that would be unmistakable, that would advance dramatically the cause of freedom and peace. General Secretary Piñata, if you seek peace, if you seek prosperity for Mexico and South America, if you seek liberalization, come here to this gate. Mr. Piñata, close this gate. Mr. Piñata, pay for this wall!

Oh shit!

mental gymnastics again drink some more of that kool aid faggot.

I saw Donald Trump at a grocery store in New York yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person and congratulated him on winning the election last weekend, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “Huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen bricks in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be busy and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bricks and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any Mexican 'interference', and then turned around and winked at me. After she scanned each building block and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by making America really great again.

>free
>independent
>in trade
>WHO ARE YOU
>nation-states
>CHARISMA OF A DAMP RAG

You have to go back

really? You think so huh?

What's his next chapter?

Maybe ambassador to the Netherlands?

>unironically hating donald

hello rebbit!

NIGEL SPEAKS!

executed for violating the NAP

Still waiting. Do we have to wait until you learn to count to one?

Really? Go back to where faggot? Tell me.

Do tell us your plan for le revolucion, faggot.

Is he saying he wants to help Trump?

Help him with what???

kek, media went there expecting cake, got fucked instead.

Media is saying "was a disaster" but actually went exactly as Trump expected.

politicususa.com/2016/11/21/trump-explodes-turns-record-meeting-tv-networks-total-disaster.html

> The members of the networks expected to negotiate presidential press access during their meeting with the President-elect.

> What they got was a Trump-style temper tantrum where his disrespect for the free press was on full display

What are you gonna do, start a revolution by whining about it? You can't even answer a simple question.

Reddit hell whatever the fuck not here

he wants to be appointed UK ambassador to the USA

Theresa May wont do this because she hates her country and her people

We're going to legalize weed soon. not even joking

Freedom and winning.

>gets BTFO
>r-revolution g-guys. It's c-coming, I s-swear
Get used to this face, cuckboi because you're going to be calling him president for the next 8 years.

Nah I think I'll have fun making your shitty life miserable pointing out your great white hope as a fraud and a Zionist puppet backed by Goldman Sachs and more of the same dumbass Obama bullshit.

Eat shit and die in a fire.

Who hurt you user?