Untitled

?

the kikes have got really sloppy this year

I was taught about globalization in high school how could it be a conspiracy theory? Or does someone that doesn't share the same opinion on it just crazy. Why is the media so shit.

NO BORDERS
NO NATION
STOP DEPORTATIONS

I have proof it's not a conspiracy, an inside man worked for the top investors and George Soros this year. You can choose to believe me or not. I can't say much.

I don't know what you're trying to say.

It's called different writers you dumb ausfag. If anything, the fact that the stories conflict show that they aren't following the same narrative.

btfo jew faggot

Oh I guess they don't have editors or a standard glossary. That's interesting.

wow are they asleep at the wheel?

NYT is owned by Carlos Slim.

kek, burgers.

This is a very poor example of propaganda.
This will require revision in future, but whoever let this happen needs to be fired.

>I was taught about globalization in high school how could it be a conspiracy theory?

Liberals have this weird thing where they try to pretend things that exist don't exist.

They even apply it to things like gender and race.

>t. University

>Globalism

>A Far-Right Conspiracy Theory

THE FUCKING INSANITY DOES NOT END

The New York Times - "fake news" "fake news" "fake news" "fake news".

And they literally put out a headline that goes beyond propaganda - it's genuine absurdism.

It's like they have decided;

>Just make the lie so fucking enormous and huge and ridiculous, and it will short circuit people's brains and they just won't be able to object to the message.

Goddamn.

Basic doublethink. Facts are true or untrue in accordance to whichever is more convenient in the moment.

That's assuming they actually believe it of course. Otherwise they're merely cynical shills.

It's a headline so beyond the absurd that I have to believe they are trying to draw a distinction between "Globalism" and "Globalization".

Regardless of Trumps intent in the use of the word, they are probably saying;

>Globalization? Yeah, yeah. All good.

>Globalism? lol, straight up crazy conspiracy theory nonsense

I guess they're going all in with the "Post Truth" doctrine now.

Lie big, and spend all day, every day accusing anyone who corrects yuu of being "Fake News".

The fact that the story on the left exists at all shows you The New York Times has no editors, or is monumentally stupid.

The fact that "narratives' don't align shows you that rather than reporting facts, they place an emphasis on editorializing.

I don't think it is.

I think everyone has decided that it's no longer about convincing the other party, it's about bolstering those that already agree with you.

They've looked at the spreadsheet and figured that whatever sacrifices have to be made for appeasement aren't worth it, so it's time to double down and give your base what they want.

American turnout rates are about 60%, and studies show virtually no one ever actually changes their mind about who they support once the election gets going. Who wins is all down to who shows up to vote, and it's infinitely easier to subtly convince a supporter of your opponent to join 40% of the country and blow off voting than it is to convince them to vote for you, and it still gets you half the amount of added vote margin that bringing them over to your side would.

Hillary and Trump both realized this, but only Trump remembered that demoralizing the other side's voters was only half the battle. You still need to give your own people a reason to show up.

Globalism is the "New Coke" of ideologies, nothing but globalization under a different name since traditional marxist liberal intellectuals like Chomsky see it as neocolonialism. The idea is that small under-developed countries would affect powerful nations just as much as powerful nations would affect small nations, which is pure bullshit. Liberals idea od diversity is having a wide array of foreign fast-food to choose from at the mall, despite the fact that most of the big companies are owned by either very american or europian bosses. For them, a perfect world would be a McDonalds commercial where people of all races come together to eat garbage food.

People do this as well with the Frankfurt school/cultural marxism. One moment i'm in a lecture about it on university and when convenient media will try to tell you these things are just conspiracies from the right.