The World in 2017 – The Economist

lol wut

Other urls found in this thread:

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/11/the-economist-the-world-in-2017-cover-leaked-ominous-nuclear-death-on-tarot-cards-3441270.html
cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0591/1981/products/TW2017_Cover_UK_REV_NO-BC_trimmed_1024x1024.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Haha, pretty crazy if you ask me.

Spooky lol

beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2016/11/the-economist-the-world-in-2017-cover-leaked-ominous-nuclear-death-on-tarot-cards-3441270.html

I like it.
TE is sweating blood right now. It is THE globalist rag of the world.

>the world card

What about it?

This is real?

PRAISE KEK

May Molock vanish from the minds of many

there it is, been waiting for you guys to pick it up.

>Martin Luther's letter is pinned to the door
>Lighting is striking the church

Someone doesn't like Christians

Turn to God before it's too late

Anyone with tarot knowledge able o explain wat this layout predicts?

That Id sounds like a Luchador

You have to go back

When you see the Tower in a reading, you may feel afraid, shaken and insecure. It is a time of great turmoil and destruction as you seek to understand how you could have been so wrong, so naive, or so blind about a particularly situation. And now, what will you do and how will you manage in the face of this shocking truth? It is often descriptive of a major upheaval, disruption, emergency or crisis, and is likely to bring chaos in the aftermath of such an event. The most important aspect of the Tower is that with any destruction there comes creation. Thus, the Tower card represents an awakening and is about inspiration, freedom, reality and the release from bondage. It is a truth and honesty card that comes as a bolt of lightning to you through a shocking and impactful life event.

The first card placed on this magazine cover should send the most vivid and powerful message. Seeing imagery of the Vatican Church crumbling to the ground does bring into question as to what is about to be disclosed to the public. One would think that the global Satanic Pedophilia network linked to the Vatican church is about to be come to an end. Remember back in 2014 when the Pope delivered a shocking message to the world stating that 2% of Catholic Priests are pedophiles? I'm am sure that number is much higher than claimed but at least that was a significant acknowledgement to the satanic powers that permeate throughout the Vatican network.

The first card, called “the tower,” shows the Catholic Church being split between its communist and traditional Christian factions.Tower card is the Tower of Destruction, and symbolizes the fall of corrupt kings and queens. The Vatican is the spiritual center of the Cabal. This therefore refers to the destruction of the Cabal itself.

When a building is old and decrepit, it must be demolished so that a new structure may stand in its place. The same is true of the symbolic Tower. When old attitudes and beliefs are outdated, you will have to let go of them, whether you like it or not.

>Turn to God before it's too late
Catholic daycare centers seem abnormally competitive with their rates.

cant wait to see this as the economist mag front cover...

i wonder if hes heard back from his indo business partners yet ?

And this being the last pope according to some old Catholic prophet.

Or it could mean the new world order is crumbling due to the majority of US awakening and electing trump, who will create a greater and more prosperous america.
fuck yeah bro.

That's not how it works, you draw from a layout like that one at a time, they'd be flipped over
They just wanted to fill more space on the cover

the death card has

pestilence as locusts
death on a white horse
famine dried rivers and dead fields
war as a mushroom cloud, guess it's the easiest way to draw war

[THE WORLD]?

ZA WARUDO!!!

*bwafooooooorm*

Is this the highest resolution available?

anyone know who the stars are?

funny that lightning is hitting merkel on the wheel, so I guess they know she's out

vr + 3d printed houses

communists and christians... on the same side? or arriving to the tower?

dunno whats going on with 'the world' card

death is not considered so literal, perhaps it should be seen as transition. Kali Yuga?

this is the biggest i could find

here's a bigger one
cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0591/1981/products/TW2017_Cover_UK_REV_NO-BC_trimmed_1024x1024.jpg

FUCKING HELL, i REMEMEBRE THOSE ARROWS AND HOW MANY MEMES THEY SPOUTED.

>trump judgement
>not za warudo or star platinum

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES

wut?
it's clearly just a drawing of all the apocalyptic stuff in revelations

death was the 4th horseman on a white horse

Thanks based Burger, Uno Ecolo.

Oh, i thought there where different was of doing it.

probably, pretty sure the order you draw things in "matters" most though

stardust crusaders live action series confirmed?

*ways

economics and tarot go hand in hand

*checks ownership of magazine

oh, the rothschilds

people tend to be bothered by the death card

but it's that the spread has death AND the tower in there that should fucking scare you, tower usually means a lot more fucking problems

yep, it's all been set up

1st non european pope
super marxist pope
helped flood europe with muslims
isis wants to destroy rome and the vatican

guess the endgame is almost here

>Marion Le Pen
>Geerd
>Merkel

What's this supposed to mean?

>The tower
Another 9/11 type attack soon/ satan being cast down as a bolt of lighting.

>Wheel of fortune
The wheel of tribulation turning

>The star
the great millstone being cast down to the earth

all i can gather at the moment. need more input from anons

Here's a bigger version.

well, there is no Trump in 2016 Economist cover. So in general Economist is Rothschild expectations and fantasy land

But still Rothschilds are aware of meme magic look at card below Trump

It doesn't matter what the retarded Economist cover artist """interprets""" death as, the person you're replying to is talking about death in the Tarot

Here's a (somewhat) de-crooked version of the Trump Card for yall's folders.

i over looked that minor detail. interesting they chose those two to have an angle

>Dilma - gone
>Cameron - gone
>Shillary - gone
>Obongo - gone

Great prediction

it's important to realise that they don't always get their way and they are not in total control

wonder how behind schedule they are

>the tower
>Communists on one side and Christians on the other
More political divisions inside the US

>the hermit
>signs protesting TTIP/TTP/EU
A spread of anti-free-trade sentiment

>the magician
3D printing becoming more wide-spread

>wheel of fortune
Clearly about dutch, french and german elections

>the star
Has people on it, would need higher resolution to see who

trying to find the constellation in the hermit.

if it even is one

>the magician
>3D printing becoming more wide-spread

Oh, I didn't even consider that. Probably true.

>The Magician

goddamnit

Fixed

>merkel hit by lightning
>based le pen en geert

feels good man

merkel is struck

le pen is shining in the sun

I love how their Sgt Pepper on AIDS cover showed how they really thought 2016 was going to be their year; Merkel opening the sewer gates on Europe, Obongo handing the torch in an orderly fashion over to Clinton, no fear of Brexit.

If you look in the top right corner, youll see in the distance 4 horses with Mike Pence on a white horse.

they also had bill clinton in color on the other side of the cover, and featured more prominently than hillary

abe's still there too

Also noticed Merkel on her way down, Le Pen and Wilders on their way up.

Trump should be the Emperor card

the hermit is just the alt-right basement dweller

Globus cruciger. And a winged staff.

judgment kinds fits better though.

3d printing is a meme. not cost effective for mass production. great for tailored one-offs.

magician is more about automation in general

>Judgment for cuck politicans
>Judgment for Big Finance
>Judgment for the Media
>Judgment for (((Liberal Values)))
>Judgment for immigration and ISIS

Fits pretty well desu

Just as an addemenum, since you guys like looking for numbers everywhere. Tarot cards go:
16-20-21-9
13-1-10-17

I don't disagree, I just meant that's probably what they were going for.

I didn't see the "3D" and "VR" markings on the card earlier.

The box even has 3D printed on the side. The guy is also wearing VR glasses, so might be about implementing this in the design phase more than mass production. It's still about 3D printing being more wide spread.

Makes sense. Merkel's party took massive loses and is still losing votes.
If nothing big happens in 2017 she might win another time, but the reason for that isn't that she is still popular but that she started from such a strong position that even bleeding 25% of your voters still leaves you with enough to get in another time.

It's coming to an end though. She lost her undisputed grip over Germany and the EU. She will never get back to her old strength and depending on the results in other European countries she might turn into a complete lame duck.

>Merkel getting struck by lightning on the wheel of fortune
>Planet Trump
>The magician

Looks like they pulled a bunch of imagery directly out of the Bible and end times prophecies, so this should be fun.

i love farages smug face so goddamn much

yeah, trying to force God's hand. only thing is, they are playing right into it and its gonna take time fore the wheel to start turning

> The hermit

There's also the fractured globe meaning globalism is dying

> Judgment

Trump election

> the world

No a fucking clue

> Death

Nuclear war ? trump causing nuclear war ??? The sun seems bright maybe a hint to global warming + the dead fish in the "river"

> The magician

3d printing; Virtual reality; the "sun" representing catholic saint; the infinite ?? ; a staff ??

> wheel of fortune

Le pen; geert; Merkel

> the star

Can't read shit

it will be more wide spread, but it's still a meme. take these "3d" houses, e.g. there is at least one company working on it, but it's really more like a big robot that glues blocks together to build the house.

the funny thing about this one is the currency symbol

that's the math symbol for "null", which is literally nothing, not even zero

There's plenty of room left for growth in the 3D printing sector before were looking at building a wall with 3D printers, you don't have to focus that much on what's currently not cost effective.

Once you compare their magician with the original tarot magician you'll see they just kept a bunch of stuff in on it, like the infinite symbol and the yellow background.
However the difference in the yellow background shows us that with the VR life becoming big we'll see less of the world or something.
The infinite symbol, maybe means 8ch is gonna finally do something big?

No exposed breast, think of the children!

That will not be the case. Sooner or later the global elite will create their World Order as so to bring their Dragon Messiah onto the world as it has been pre-ordained by the Lord.

We can only keep pushing the main event back without interference, maybe we can change the End of Days but I doubt it as God is never wrong.

Either way, it's up to us to oppose globalism until our demise.

What do you mean? Are you referring to biblical prophecy or something?

Signifies how the Mexican Warlock was wrong

Like how they have the flag looking like a toilet to show just how much he is going to shit on america

WHAT DO THE NUMBERS MEAN?

Their version of America

Those goddamn reptilians man.

>Death
Really makes you think (^:

Jeez anons. All of these cards have their real counterparts. Go read up on their meanings and compare them to these. I would write my view here but I'm not experienced and I just don't feel like it.

What numbers?

>the star card

>the 2 crooked cards
>20 & 17
>2017

Death means change

each tarot card has a corresponding number (usually expressed as a roman numeral)

Also the figure with the 3d printing has a vr headset on. Guessing vr will become more popular.

LOL i noticed this too. Americans are ridiculous

>Death means change
I hate this meme.

>pestilence as locusts

i think they're mosquitos, so maybe zika

This spread in itself is not really a bad thing. The only card which concerns me is the Tower... but the general feel of it is that there will be a crash and burn of the old ways. The Star symbolizes optimism and renewal, so all isn't lost.

kali yuga is the age of vice
in hinduism you have four yugas or ages
satya yuga
treta yuga
dvapara yuga
and kali yuga
as the ages progress things get more and more shitty and degenerate until the universe ends and starts again

Anybody know anything about gimatria (spelling?)