Superpowers in 2100? Russia & Canada

Phase 1: The End of Pax Americana (1980-2025)
>...But rather than assessing the situation dispassionately and preparing for a strategic retreat, the US is digging in all fronts: foreign wars, deficit spending, oil dependence, political gridlock, etc. This increases the probability that US decline will take the form of a sudden collapse, as of Argentina’s in 1999-2002, instead of fading away like the British Empire after 1945.

Phase 2: The Return of the Middle Kingdom (2020-2075)

Phase 3: Towards a Russian Century? (2075-?)
>the Chinese state will have its hands full mitigating disaster after climate disaster. The spate of rebuilding after the flooding of New Orleans, which actually boosted US GDP, was one thing; when commercial metropolises like Shanghai are getting flooded and coastal property prices devaluing to nothing, it is economic and financial apocalypse.
>A consequence is that states with far smaller populations and economies, but greater surplus resources – will emerge as new Great Powers. Primarily, this means Russia, but Canada would also be in this category, as will Scandinavia, Alaska, and (in one or two more centuries) whoever settles or controls Greenland. By virtue of their control over most of the world’s remaining critical resources – water (not only for food, but electricity); gas; coal; metals; whatever’s left of oil – they will wield unprecedented strategic power over the countries to the south.

akarlin.com/2011/06/future-superpowers/

>India
>3rd greatest power in the 2030s according to chart

do they learn how to harness the mighty power of street poo?

if this is the stuff superpowers are made of then

YES CANADA

Your proxy cannot hide your true colours, leaf.

Nice graph.

They succed due to their vast human capital but begin to fall quickly again due to climate change fucking up their agriculture and driving up food prices. At least that is what the author says.

>climate change """disasters"""

food is gonna get more expensive and property damage costs are gonna increase. not too hard to understand fatass

>Imlying there will still be Russians in 2100

They have fertility rate of 1.78, highest of all of ex-commie Europe. Plus, in mid 2000's the "experts" were saying they wil have 135 million in 2020 and 70 million in 2050. Laughable.

i love how there is no rhyme or reason to this chart its just pure faggotry

any one who thinks brazil hasnt already outrun canada is stupid. its all numbers and gdp groth in canada is shit. doesnt matter if brazil is a shit hole money changes hands fast enough there

and how does canada outrun america? they going to build on ice sheets that melt destroying the homes in the summer then people rebuild in the winter? dont think thats going to happen and they cant clear out all the trees they need the maple syrup market

>Lithuania super power by 2025
SPARTAAAAA!!!!!!

FIXED!

>and how does canada outrun america? they going to build on ice sheets that melt destroying the homes in the summer then people rebuild in the winter? dont think thats going to happen and they cant clear out all the trees they need the maple syrup market
just read the article you retard he explains how he came to his conclusion, doesn't mean they're write, but you sound retarded asking how he did

>predicting 85 years into the fucking future
Utterly delusional. When the fuck has that ever worked out for us?

India will discover the secret of poo energy

>climate disaster
lol

CROATIA, MY ENEMY, YOU
ARE MEDDLING IN ORTHODOX SCIENCE
BEWARE OF HELL
PRAY TO PATRIARCH FOR BLESSINGS

>being illiterate

i see the chinese dominion of canada is now the super power

HAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH HAVE YOUR FUN AMERICA IN RULING THE WORLD THIS CENTURY

THE NEXT EVERYONE'S WIFE WILL BE HAVING THE CANADIAN COCK AND WILL BE SLAVES TO THE BEAVER OVERLORDS

ENJOY YOUR TIME WORLD BECAUSE THE AGE OF THE LEAF WILL COME

m8 you will be entirely chink owned then

>2100
>Canada still existing

That's pretty rofl, my dude.

will there even be whites in 100 years west of danube what the fuck man

the future looks like obama, racially ambiguous, creepy. I want mehico to be superpower

And in 2200 Slovenia will be the superpower, trust me!

This. Especially given how volatile things are anymore, what with technology advancing so fast you literally can't buy anything without it going obsolete 3 months later. Trying to look 85 years into the future is retarded.

I stopped reading after"climate disaster"

Fucking this. Also, checked.

>EUducation

Funny how "post-collapse, post-2002" Argentina still has the highest GDP per capita and HDI in this shit continent.

Demographics is destiny.
Do not fear crashing the system as long as it means whites remain the majority.

Globalists want to flood our countries with shitskins for "muh economic growth" when in reality it is death by a thousand paper cuts.

Anyway, your chart doesn't matter because global industrial civilization will collapse for real before 2050 due to peak oil and subsecuent nuclear war.

Be prepared.
Infinite growth cannot exist in a planet with finite resources.

>i got my ""facts"" about climate change from a blog

>Demographics is destiny.
This is the first time i see it used aside from when i post it.
This fills me in equal part with happiness, for i am not alone in this world to understand the obvious mechanics of Civilisation, and with intense dread, for we probably number in the low thousands when only understanding from the majority would enable the adequate political system to arise.

Humanity is doomed. I fear subhumanisation on a worldwide level in a simultaneous way is unavoidable.

>I got my ""facts"" about climate change from BBC

>Canada
Don't make me laugh

no ivan you get facts about science from the scientific papers you idiot

>mfw we could have had it all
>but the jews got us good with Social Marxism and Liberal Leftist Populism
>now we are in an never ending post-commie recession while our lefties are always ready to pounce and take us down again

Please help, we need a great purge.

Yeah no.

> Russia
It's been a huge meme since WW2, Russia is NOT a superpower. You american fought an entire coldwar to realise the "bear" was actually a bullfrog, making itself bigger than it really is. Russia only power comes from the ressources, which is mostly natural gaz now. But that's it, their population is incredibly low in numbers and some huge parts of Russia are litteral third world countries. Their army is lying to the world by pretending having operational weapons and machines who can't possibly work, their strengh only comes from political pressure over gas prices. If that wasn't the case, the EU would have tell them to fuck off a long time ago.

But americans can't let go, they want to see Russia as a rival but even France can't consider Russia as a rival.

> China
Saying China will be destroy by huge migrations and climate disasters is speculation. The country is actually well led, they have invested more than any other country (including the US) in renewable energy and anti-pollution policies. They are used to control huge population and migrations aren't news with the rural exodus. China is here to stay, we spend too much money there for it to dissapear, just like with Japan

> Canada
Seriously ? You wanna talk about immigration issues ? Canada is flooded by asians in a country with a very small local population. I doubt Canada will be able to unite all those different people and become something meaningfull.

> India
India is a paradox and always was. It should be ALREADY a superpower... but it isn't. India has a very specific culture, not reaching to surpass others (just look at their olympic games ranking) and they have so many internal problems I can tell you it will be the same shithole in 2100

> Brazil
Recent events have already proven Brazil was a meme

> US of A
Still number one for a long time because the whole system is tied to them.