Sweden yes!

>be non-muslim in Malmö
>be 6 years old
>go to school
>get sexually harassed,beaten, and threatened with rape by shitskins for not being muslim.

This is the everyday life for normal kids in Malmö.

sydsvenskan.se/2016-11-18/foraldrar-slar-larm-kaos-pa-johannesskolan

Teachers say this is nothing new and happens at most schools in Malmö.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
sydsvenskan.se/2016-11-18/foraldrar-slar-larm-kaos-pa-johannesskolan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>non-muslim
>Malmö
Doubt.

Does anyone have the pic of that Arab lady saying she feels at home In Malmö cuz it's like a little Iraq?
Always breaks my sides

This?

Teachers will just excuse it by saying they were "excited by her blonde hair" like the last times this happened, nothing will be done

Sweden so badly needs new leadership

Do you have it in english?

>Malmo
>non-muslim
Fake article.

There you go, Mario.

"It feels like Iraq, or any other Arab country. I really thrive in Malmö"

Serves you fucking swedish cunts right. This is what being self righteous and believing you are the gods of the planet brought here to save mankind from itself brings you.

This would never have happened in my mothers country I tell you this

hitler literally did nothing wrong

How can one country be so cucked.

Can we still fix it, or are we lost forever?

USTJS

You're fucked mate, sorry. Do like I am doing, finish uni and then nope the hell out of here to the UK or something, find a nice iranian woman and spend the rest of your life being cranky, watching malmö/göteborg/stockholm burn to the ground

All you have to do is find your balls and use them.

Daily reminder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Yeah just try and find ur balls.

I'm so sorry, kammerat.

As much as we (the rest of Scandinavia) love to mock, bully, point and laugh at you, we mainly do it to shield ourselves from the hurt that comes with one of our own being in trouble.

I'm here if you need me. Just across Oresund, buddy.

Want some advice, you should flood the middle east with Swedish immigrants and spread Christianity. It's the only way Sweden, your country is lost.

Why? I have been shit on by the people of this country for my gender and my skin colour all my life, and shamed for all that is wrong in this world since I was a little child, and I AM NOT EVEN ETHNICALLY SWEDISH, my fucking people have been the target of genocide after genocide, enslaved for centuries and is still today shit on by everyone. Yet I, according to the people of this country, benefit from history in a positive way and I should feel ashamed for my "privilege"?

This country can go fuck itself, I hope it burns, and the sooner it burns the better. I have nothing against the muslims, they are close to my culture anyways, it is these fucking terrified coward swedes that let their own country, what used to be a peaceful and safe country, get destroyed by barbarians from the 14th century, that I hate. Fuck them, they are not worth "defending"

You asked how to fix it. You were given the answer.

Why didnt you take them in faggot?

UK isn't much better. At least fight in sweden and try and make a change or come to the US and make us build the wall.
>HURR DUUR USA MEME
It's the only cucked country atm which has a rise of nationalism which will be strong as hell in 2020 when all the gen z kids are able to vote. But who knows? maybe UK has a strong rise of nationalism with young people that i just don't know about because i'm not there.

What are you, Jewish?

>Flee Islamic shithole
>"Awesome, this new place is just like home :^)"

We have been, but like all Middle Easterns, dual citizenship is extremely valuable. Sweden, Canada, and German hands them out like candy.

Our door is always open for good Syria refugees.

i meant help us build the wall*

fpbp

So exactly how many did you take in?

Vekling

roll for arab in id

Nah that was another swede asking, I forgive you for your confusion tho
Greek, so yeah, basically jew
I'm not going to fight for this country, I don't see it worth defending. I would like to come to the US, but I''ve heard it is really hard to legally immigrate to, I'm a med student and I've heard it's very hard to get a work as a foreign doctor which is why my 1st thought was the UK but I'll try atleast I guess.

~2.5 million, small compared to how many opted for Europe.

Quick question:

Do most people in Saudi Arabia remember this, and are you guys still mad about it?

>you should flood the middle east with Swedish immigrants and spread Christianity
Bait.jpg

You know perfectly well that trying to convert a muslim to another faith is a criminal offence in your country which will land you in jail. And the apostate will be sentenced to DEATH.

Besides Europe, especially Sweden, doesn't have the demographics to do that.

I laughed when I first saw it.
But I'm sure there are some that still are.

Kek

It's worse than that, it's not even any native Swedes left in Malmö - so they pick on the ones they deem "not Muslim enough".

Where are you from originally?

Thank god we're taking almost none in.

Btw can you nuke the box please?

See
Are greeks really discriminated against, though? Your alphabet is funky and your economy went down the drain, but beyond that?

Aren't you in danger from losing your head down there, just for that?

>Swedish immigrants and spread Christianity
But Sweden is a mostly atheist country

>Greek

> I have been shit on by the people of this country for my gender and my skin colour all my life
>skin colour...

Then why don't you move back to Greece? :)

Ah, your people and country and culture are so shit you have to leech off from naive and kind Nords, that have spent generations building their countries - brainwashed into believing they are bad people if they don't help sub-humans like you.

You know what its probably best you go to the UK

this is basically intra-shitskin conflict. fundamentalists vs secular.

Oh shit.
If this is the case, you're more than welcome here, Saudi guy. As long as you follow our laws and have a proper worker ethic, you can pray and yell HARAM at the meat aisles as much as you want. That goes for all immigrants, but I heard you get priority in the queue if you have a sense of humour.

No we are not, but I am 25% swedish and those genes are pretty fucking stronk so I look swedish as hell lol. I am talking about anti whiteness here, sorry if that was not clear enough
Yeah see above nigguh
I was born here and barely even speak greek. And yeah this is why I hate the nordics "naive and kind Nords, that have spent generations building their countries - brainwashed into believing they are bad people if they don't help sub-humans like you" if you had some fucking balls for your own country and people then I would've respected you. You're so fucking castrated it is impossible to do anything else but look down on you though

Dats rood, you don't like race mixed grecoswedes in the US?

>I am talking about anti whiteness here

By the way, everybody is shitting themselves in Saudi arabia. This country is still a Western ally but not for long. The West doesn't need saudi arabia anymore and you will lose our protection under Trump.

SWEDEN YES!

Blade Runner S2

Who dat

>that pic

I don't care if you were born there. Take your sub-human parents and your sub-human you, and move to Greece.

It's not about having balls. It's simply that Nordic/Germanic people are too good. We are too kind. It's not our fault that there are parasites like you and your family that take advantage of Germanic people being good.

The reason why we are not doing anything, is because the media is not owned by the people. The media is not for the people and not even the government itself is for the people anymore.

Most people are against immigration, yet they don't have time organizing against it because they want to live a normal life with their family. They don't want to lose their job because of the hysteria the media or government infiltrators have created.

Sure, if we were sub-humans like you with a sub-human culture like yours, they wouldn't be coming here.

>it feels just like home
Isn't that the place you are seeking refuge from you fucking retard
Muslims are the furries of religion, they can't be contained, they must spread their cancer everywhere they can

Our president... Bundespräsident Joachim Gauck. A literal pastor and when he doesn't insult his own population, puts the blame on them and praises the elite, he likes to take these selfies and promote "diversity" and "enrichment" against the "Nazi biggots".

Goddamn, nuke fucking europe already

holy shit maybe we should actually come together and try to help Sweden... this shit is fucking ridiculous.

wow what a faggot

>sydsvenskan.se/2016-11-18/foraldrar-slar-larm-kaos-pa-johannesskolan
>mfw I went to that school
>mfw a sibling of mine is attending that school
>mfw this doesn't surprise me in the least.

This country needs a purge, but this city is unsalvageable. Nuke it from orbit.

Lol you are still doing what everyone else is doing, refusing to change because "muh cultural values and morals are superior to everyone elses". Fuck being "too good", chimp the fuck out and reclaim your country instead of complaining about dem sub human greeks. You're all going to go down in a ring of fire holding hands shouting "WE WERE TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD", fucking cultists is what you all are

does this post says what I think it does? In Sweden you're not allowed to take some certain supplements even if you use them purely for cosmetical or recreational purposes and have no intention to participate in sports competitions and police officers just casually strolls into a random gym once in a while and tests you? I mean Pakistan has more freedom than that.

The fixing is relatively easy. It doesnt even have to be violent.

1: Cancel all welfare payments to rapefugees
2: Ban all mosques
3: Cancel all family reuinification
4: Deport criminal rapefugees.
5: Cancel all state subsidies for the "asylm-industry"
6: Offer to pay for rapefugees who want to return to their country of origin.

Do these steps and the cockroaches well leave on their own volition.

Sweden is reaching Rio tier of violence. Congratulations! you got yourself enriched.

I can't stand hearing about lolis getting hurt

does this post says what I think it does? In Sweden you're not allowed to take some certain supplements even if you use them purely for cosmetical or recreational purposes and have no intention to participate in sports competitions and police officers just casually strolls into a random gym once in a while and tests you? I mean Pakistan has more freedom than that.

I will consider it

>you can pray and yell HARAM at the meat aisles as much as you want.

Sounds annoying, how's your beer?

They never needed us, I doubt they would ruin our alliance for simply oil, as we house alot of American bases here and a source for middle Eastern intelligence.

Why don't you defend the white kids?

At least beat the scum who raped a 6 year old white girl

Who said anything about me, sub-human?

I am talking about the people in general. Most people wants to live a happy, normal life. Have a house and raise children - in a country like Sweden, that's very hard if you are "racist" and against immigration.

I am not saying that we shouldn't do anything - I am saying that it's not Germanic people's fault for being good and naive. It's the parasites fault. Because of these parasites, Germanic people have to change.

Previously in this thread you said that you hoped Sweden became lost to the Muslims. If that is your legitimate opinion, you should seriously just move back to Greece.

>ll compared to ho
Since when Bangladeshi slave labour, working 16 hours a day 6 days a week for a dollar an hour counts as Syrian refugee?

Please no, just let us die in peace. We've been dying a little bit ever since our Empire fell.

Then about 2/3 of our country's population migrated to the US before WW1. We take solace in that a small part of us lives on on you burgers as we go to our demise.

Our role in this realm is over. Let us end and serve as a final example of the dangers of multiculturalism.

ahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thats for 1648. cucks.

Anons Relax. Most of us know by now that the inevitable will come. It's just a matter of time. Don't fear for Europe we wont fall. We are civilised so we don't want war but the more we get pushed, the more we get betrayed by the gov's, the more people die in terrorists attacks the sooner the inevitable will come. Sadly, we have to be happy for all this news it just accelerates to course of time. The Shitskins laugh now and feel superior, and i say, let them. Till even the biggest cuck realizes he and his daughters will be the next. The shitskins Red-pill the normies in our favour. Remember. why are we white guilted again? Because we are Masters, almost Genius Artists in War and Killing without a shred of mercy BECAUSE we waited so long, BECAUSE we tried to be fair, almost to the point of self-dustruction. But thats exactly the Point, almost. The revenge will be out of proportion. 10 years Max. Holiday camps all over europe and glass-blowing courses in Arabia. Western civilication want fall, the next genocide want be half-assed because the rest of the world will silently watch and support us in thought. Nobody likes Arabia, not even arabs. Thats our advantage on the long run. Relax, time will come. the more they sin the more we are justified. The less we get interfered by the rest of the world. Hold back now to beat as hardest as we can as sonn the tipping point is reached. Prepare for the show, buy some rope.

And let your borders collapse, so that your hordes ruin Norway too?

It is your fault for being too good and naive. If you are not ready to defend yourself and your way of life you have no place in this world, that's just how it works. Look I would love to see the germanics go crazy again and I'd sure as hell join you, I've just given up all hope that it will happen, and all my respect for you left with that hope

user, the tipping point never arrived for the romans. How are you going to revolt if your national armies are composed of a bunch of immigrants. It will be too late.

A depressing thread for the morning ...
Damn.

Go and say all this to a random muslim on the street, not anonymously to a greek on a Japanese imageboard. I dare you. And film it for us to see.

No it's not our fault. It's other's fault for being parasites. Hadn't they been parasites, we would have been fine.

That we are good and "naive" (trust people) is what have made our countries so good. We could have acted like rats and kept other rats out of our rat's nest, but instead we are Humans - and unfortunately many of us think that it's our duty to save every animal on this planet from themselves.

Yes, now we have to change to face the hordes. I agree. But the traits that let them in here, is the same traits that built our countries and made them the best (despite shitty climate).

Somebody else here said that simply saying to a Nord/German that "If we don't let them in, they will die/starve" will make most Germanic people think that we should let the sub-humans in - because the media and the infiltrated educational system spread the disinformation that brining all these people are bettering the world.

It's just banter, whites can't handle it because they're low test betas.

the fuck you are. You created this. you fix it..

Go and say what exactly? That they should go back to where they are from? Or that they are sub-human?

Only time will show. But for my part i strongly believe it. The people dont care as long they can pay there bills and live relativly safe. The economy will collapse. especially in germany. 95 billions just till 2020. also 2020 most baby boomers are getting retired. There want be any money left, just excuses. Crippling high taxes and rents, no jobs, no futere and no prosperity. By then everyone will know somebody who got raped, roped or killed. Hate will grow, nobody hates as much as a lifelong cuck who finally realizes he got betrayed. All this surpressed feelings will erupt like a vulcano. This will be the tipping point. It want start trough armies, it will start through the people. Civil war will arise, the army gets deployed. Half the army will be loyal to the gov, but half of them willl be loyal to the people. This gonna be a mess. But i am just 1 user out of 8 billion. But for my part i strongly believe in this scenario.

well, maybe you pussies need an asskicking to smarten up. That's what my dad did

>find a nice iranian women
kys

the fix is most definitely violent. The sooner you get that into your think fucking head the better

fpbp

you get it. its engrained in human nature. self-preservation instinct and the lust for revenge is stronger as any religion, rule, law or moral.

there lies the problem

Start learning Polish friend.

I didn't cause shit, blame your parents if anyone