20 minutes ago

20 minutes ago...

I heard what sounded like a jet engine, and went outside my front door at night (I'm rural). And about 150m in the sky above, directly going over my house and down my field of view. I see pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0&t=180s
messagetoeagle.com/history-of-qin-shi-huang-first-emperor-of-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/terracotta-army-weapons-were-immensely-powerful-001083
news.com.au/technology/science/scientists-accidentally-capture-ball-lightning-proving-it-to-be-a-true-natural-phenomena-not-an-optical-illusion/story-fn5fsgyc-1226806565419
youtube.com/watch?v=g2BFKbsWT5M
youtu.be/ymCmI-MvIeU
youtu.be/obHYH0Mwczs
youtube.com/watch?v=IFdANC2RMz8
ufostalker.com/?mufon=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

K keep me posted

That looks like a weather balloon.

>spoopy
I heard something very similar this morning but I never went to look

If it sounded like a jet it clearly wasn't aliens.

trb-3, op. google it

I waved at it when it was about a 1km away from me, and it turned on a red light that started flashing. It then turned left and traveled a further 2km and then it's lights went out. And it was gone.

Yeah definitely human origin, at the time I thought it resembled the B2 Spirit a bit. But the B2 spirit doesn't have that light configuration underneath.

That's the awaken army from God. (aka ancient ayylmaos)
Shit's gonna go down.

Pics or it didn't happen faggot

Oh wow do you have any more information?

I ran back inside to get my camera, but by the time I got back out, it was too far away to have that nice light configuration.

I only saw the underside of it, because I sprinted like fuck out of my bedroom to outside.

>OP kept me posted

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0&t=180s
Does it look like this?

Yes actually, but I didn't see thrust flames.

>youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0&t=180s

at 3:01 ish to be clear.

>doubles china being based

>I waved at it when it was about a 1km away from me, and it turned on a red light that started flashing.

That red light was an alien laser beam, you're lucky to be alive you waving fool.

>Yeah definitely human origin
Where do u think humans got the tech from?

Ok so aliens then.

During the 1990s these people saw the thing your talking about even with the lights, I think you saw a ufo, or a super weapon maybe dooms day plane, a few weeks ago I ran into a ball of light I took pictures of it and it started flying back to my position, so I walked back inside before it hit me.

Have you ever heard of stealth aircraft?

>Where do u think humans got the tech from?

If that was really ayylum tech, it wouldn't make a sound like jet engine. That's not how anti gravity works m8.

I saw this right over my house before too. Scary shit.

To tell u more. It has to do with ancient China. aka egypt Kangz.

messagetoeagle.com/history-of-qin-shi-huang-first-emperor-of-china/

There were 100,000 army fleed from the overthrown of Qin. They went SOUTH --- antarctica.

Emperor Qin's meeting with ayy lmaos is recorded in the history book. Ppl think it's a joke.

It's not.

Post pics.

I can relate. I was out having a smoke around 2am looking at the stars mainly orion's belt when a lone star in close proximity just started moving really fast across the sky, it kept going till i couldn't see it any longer. Shit gave me tingles

So this Army is about to invade Earth? What do they look like?

They are mostly cucks tbqh famalam

Imperial germans from new swabia out doing some recoinassance. Don't worry they're /our/ Guys

I found this

ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/terracotta-army-weapons-were-immensely-powerful-001083

Qin's army had weapons 2000 years ahead of their time.

Also, there is actually a kind of code I may have broken 15 minutes prior to this happening. Could it be connected, I'll go into detail if you want.

OH that's amazing!!! I love the Antarctica Nazi conspiracy.

Think the opposite.

If the (((Satan))) were real, why does it need puppet governments to control the masses? Is it afraid of something?

Think harder.

)))invade((( or [[[save]]]?

Check this thread. It's mostly legit.

OH MY GOD, THEY'RE GOING TO SAVE US.

PRAISE GOD.

Praise him.

Also, check the manifesto of the illuminato.

They know it. It's not the end though.

The ride has just began.

wow

yes

It's a US craft, no official name known but people call it the TR-3B, or Black Manta, sightings of it in the US started around the mid 80's if in correct, then started appearing around the globe.

It's a B2 making a run on Sydney.

War's finally on, faggots!

The area for my IP would change sporadically, but my IP wouldn't change. Then it stopped and settled on one town. In my browser, when I start it up it shows my IP, and the IP's "town" and post code.

Well, I just knew the post code quite well from seeing it a lot. Anyway, I was searching for a tar catching bong on the internet to buy. And across many sites, and one 1 site that had very nice glass bongs. Their product code was SA (my state) and it had 3 digits afterwards which were only 2 shy of that post code earlier.

So I decided to search for the product SA(IP last 3 digit post code), and lo and behold I found the absolute most perfect tar catching bong on the entire website. Coincidence or not?

But basically after I signed up on the website, and added the bong to my wishlist. Loud jet engine-like roar coming from North, dog barking, I sprint outside and look up. And see its whole underside.

It looks like that thing from the Moon photos.

what the fuck

It 100% looked like my drawing was the rawest of details I could recall.

Congratulations. You saw a B-2 Stealth Bomber with running lights.

Are you close to Yulara? If you're, run away as fast as you humanly can.

Nope I'm SA, that's in NT.

Why is the size reference a slav?

They look so cool tho

My first thought as I was watching it fly away from me, was that it was the B2. But I'll have to go with it resembling this

and you forgot your phone has a HD camera on it
k y s

I don't have a phone.

And also I only got a glimpse of the underside for 3-5 seconds before all I saw was the arse end lights of it and not the impressive underside view.

And I did run back inside to get the camera, but there was no significant details I could display on camera, because it was like 2km away by then. So I deleted the picture of red/white light blur in the distance of pitch black sky..

must have been a boomerang and you heard didgeridoos in the background.

>human origin
flash at you back,
how much time it took to flash at you since you waved?
>seeing this just now

Hahah funny

It took about a second. I knew their craft was advanced, so they should be able to have a zoom in view of my face from kilometers away in pitch black of night. So I waved.

>Opening a military space complex in Colorado
>Ships will be in the shape of spaceshuttles
still posting "triangles"
hahah

so it's 2 pilots?
Or one pilot that flew only by the camera which I doubt especially if it was pointed on the ground.

I once saw what appeared to be a fireball going through the sky. It looked like a literal ball of heat, so i thought maybe it was the afterburner of a jet or something (this would be extremely odd anyway, because im not near any known air force bases). Then it suddenly stopped moving, separated into 3 fire balls, and they all went in different directions. What could this have been?

which direction was it going?
you've heard about pine gap right?

ball lightning?

it was considered 'pseudoscience' until recently

news.com.au/technology/science/scientists-accidentally-capture-ball-lightning-proving-it-to-be-a-true-natural-phenomena-not-an-optical-illusion/story-fn5fsgyc-1226806565419

I don't know how many pilots, but I was very very happy to see it. Now I know all the strange happenings in my life, mean something and I'm not crazy.

It was going south, then I waved it turned on a flashing red light and headed east.

And yeah I know a bit about Pine Gap, and heard of UFO sightings near there.

I've just had a thought guys. I haven't had sex in 7 years, and 7 is a holy number. I think these craft are God's messengers.

I've seen that several times. It's an stealth bomber. They land on the american air base in Rota, near my house in Spain.

It's a basic drawing, user in this thread, identified it for me. It actually looks like pic related, from: youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0&t=180s

You saw a B2 bomber. Is all.

Nope. It looked exactly like this:

I saw that UFO in 1993, near Meridian Idaho.

Best video on the web

I completely understand all the symbolism now I saw God's messengers fly overhead my house and Trump win.

Oh my God! the government has spy planes? this is totally racist against our riiights, right?

Saw one a few years ago. Two white lights on each corner strobing slowly in turn, red light on the third corner.

Plenty of aerospace research and development locations close to where I live, black projects are probably ridiculous by this point.

Supposed name of the aircraft I saw is the tr-3b, although plenty of alternative shapes and other models have been seen.

Bearing in mind the official fastest aircraft(s) tested are from 1966 and 1967.

>when a lone star in close proximity just started moving really fast across the sky, it kept going till i couldn't see it any longer

that's a satellite. possibly an iridium flare. you can go outside and watch hundreds of these every night.

What kinda of messed up shit video is that?

The beginning of your enlightenment

It is a video made by messengers of God himself.

It basically shows that God and his ARMY are coming to bring LIGHT and FIX THE EARTH!!

A Glorious Golden Age is coming.

The real question is, how far along in the video are we?

It's obviously spanning over the course of several years, maybe decades but figuring out timeframes is difficult after the Osama part.

Because it isn't a slav, it's a western spy (if you look closely) just like the drones, get it?

The old whore with the bleeding cunt, getting burned by the light - is Hillary Clinton. So work forwards from there.

I guess where the snake creature, which is the Banking-media complex in my opinion, looses control on the kid.

SAW SOMETHING VERY SIMILAR TO THIS IN THIS SHAPE, IT WAS WHITE AND Shiny. I above, looking out a window and saw it in the sky, it was flying super quick and was only there for 4 seconds then just faded/disappeared.

What could it be?

Also hi satan

Posted this several times before but RSE does an extremely good breakdown of the symbolism withing the video. The devil is truly in the details..

youtube.com/watch?v=g2BFKbsWT5M

Oh shit OP the abos have been secretly making anti-gravity niggersaucers and are here for a dollar for the bus

As you can see after Hillary Clinton being burned. Jesus rises up from a terracotta army. The terracotta army of Qin. Qin was contacted by ancient aliens, and he was enlightened and brought forth massive innovation. (His terracotta army soldier's carried weapons 2000 years ahead of time).

So basically Qin was assassinated, and his army of 100,000 as a previous user spoke of. This army moved to Antarctica, where they've been ever since.

Ancient Aryan Aliens and God are coming to save us.

youtu.be/ymCmI-MvIeU
youtu.be/obHYH0Mwczs

Oh and I think I found a vid of a similar plane. The op calls it a UFO which I guess is technically correct but I'm pretty sure its the TR3-B.

youtube.com/watch?v=IFdANC2RMz8

forgot link

Nice footage.

I've seen the same thing here in Texas. Can almost 100% confirm it's some kind of stealth experimental vehicle.

NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS, MOVE ALONG, MOVE ALONG.

MODS DELET!!!

PLS RESPOND

Been seeing reports of similar in the Phoenix as area recently.

BAS :^)
AKS : ^ )
AXAS : ^ )

Saw another user talking about it, looked it up, these are legit.

Related?

Sounds like ball lightning.
Post pics

THIS is the one I was thinking of, Spainbro ID'd it properly.

Hundreds of experimental aircraft flying between TX and AZ. It's unusual to see one but not really surprising.

Hello, rural

ufostalker.com/?mufon=true
Submit it here, you can add that picture as well i'v seen other people do similar things