C U C K E D

U

C

K

E

D

"Trump believes that Hillary Clinton has been through enough."

Sources say that aliens are real and ready to probe

He said a lot of things to appease his fanbase that he's not going to actually do. It's going to be funny watching Sup Forums having to defend him constantly.
"We didn't want Hillary imprisoned."
"We don't care about the wall."
"There's nothing wrong with keeping some illegal immigrants."

And it'll be (and has been) twice as funny watching lefties squirm at him even being the president and the fully republican-controlled government.

He's not going to last the full 4 years anyway.

YOUR CONSTANT SCHEMING WON'T GET FAR
NO WAY OUT FOR CTR
KILL YOURSELF BEFORE YOUR TRIAL
MAKE THE REST OF THE WORLD SMILE

>Hillary Clinton has been through enough.
Well uh, yeah... Just look at her.

F off CTR shill.

dont think she will last much longer either way

If Trump have her prosecuted and go to trial under an impartial judge and jury he'll lose all my support

I think that's reasonable enough if it was even true.

He needs to play nice with powerful people in order to get things done

This is known as politics

>source

Lmao, CTR on permanent suicide watch.

>Sup Forums BTFO
Im-fucking-plying.
(assuming my shitty online support meant anything, which it didn't)
The only reason, the absolute ONLY reason 90% of us even gave him support, outside of reddit memes and that shitty /trump/ general is;
>Hillary and Bernie are worse than him
but mainly because;
>It triggers leftists and the media
that's it.

Because the combined butthurt gave us so much content to laugh at and shitpost at

>"There's nothing wrong with keeping some illegal immigrants."

Yknow he might just be saying that to let her relax so she doesn't have time to run away.

>(((source)))

Nice try

It's a ruse to lower the heat so that Obama won't give the Clintons a pardon. Then once Trump is sworn in BLAMO!

>source:
kek they never learn

This. Her life's ambition failed spectacularly. She has nothing left to live for.

Your the same poster who before the election was going.
Drumpf is done Its over

Have you forgotten already? Trump is playing 8,000D chess. He's at least 15,000 steps ahead of anyone.

During transition, calls for national unity. Appoints the right people to the right positions. 6 months from now, those people bring down the hammer of justice on HRC and the whole operation. President Trump says, "Well, no one should be above the law, so let's just see how it plays out."

HRC spends the rest of her life in solitary in Gitmo...

You keep coming here with these 'Sup Forums BTFO' threads. Just accept it lad. Sup Forums won. Even if Trump goes back on everything he said, we beat Clinton. That you cannot take away from us.

Hes right, he wont pursue charges, his special prosecutor however, probably will.

Lets be honest here. For Trump it was all about the Presidency. He's not personally going to go after Hillary anymore as there's no point for him to. Doesn't mean other organizations won't though.

>nationwide libshit chimpout
>LOL HE DINT GIVE EM A MARTYR RIGHT AWAY POL BEETEEEFOH
and this lack of judgement is why you lost

>implying

>wall status
>rapid build
>immigrants planned to be accepted
>0
>deportation of all illegal aliens
>confirmed

Such empty promises huh?

There is still the RICO investigation going on with the foundation and that should be enough without Obama running interference.

Trump should not and likely is not going to go after her personally because it looks bad and it's a waste of time. Trump has a shitload of stuff to fix for this country and Hillary is no longer a problem, she is history.

I doubt CTR pack is still paying.

Besides that, i also think that, if the Congress goes to Democrats in 2 years, they will try to impeach Trump every week.

And seeing how he seems to use the (coming) presidency for his personal and family gain, they will have plenty reasons to do so.

The problem will be, that Pence would then be President. And that fucker is one crazy, warmongering Christianfag.

Honestly a smart move, Hillary is a broken woman, and trying to lock her up would simply rile up the leftists even more. While in a perfect world she would be behind bars, I think that in practice Hillary is still untouchable, and not worth the time, trump would be wise to focus on reforming areas of the government that he has control over.

>Source:
Not a valid source

Seats for re-election in 2 years are mostly Democrat.

Sup Forums should already know this. In that one town hall he was trying to say something nice about non-criminal illegals but the audience quickly turned on him so he didn't speak so much of it after that.

>"Source"