Be me

>be me
>argue with my father
>he wants to "save" his fucking small village because it is his homeland(it is my homeland too)
>tell my father that small villages do notmake any money. It's very costly and useless; we need to gather people in large cities to increase productivity.
>my father said, "But our ancestors have been living in here, don't you miss your homeland?"
>I told "Fuck NO. Why the fuck we have to spend money on your nostalgia?, these small villages just waste money. It thinks these should be destroyed."
>The father said "But, life is not all about money. There are culture, tradition, and way of life."
>I said "culture? tradition? It's not the main goal of life. Life is always competition. We should do anything to win the competition."
>father said, "b-but I hoped you to inherit our ancestor's lands and re-build our homeland...."
>I told him "FUCK NO, I don't want to waste money and time to preserve shitty culture and tradition. I would give these lands to refugees or immigrants if I could."

I think there are so many people who have same thinking with my father in Japan. I think they are true cancer of our society. They waste the ton of money and do not produce any shits. I hope these retards will die out for over competition between immigrants in labor market....

Other urls found in this thread:

flickr.com/photos/okinawa-soba/27076239221
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh look, it's this thread again. How original.

Why does God hate japan?
I don't want my anime to die to tsunamis
Stale copypasta btw

Korea go home

hello english teacher, having fun playing pretend?

Again with this shitty thread?
fuck off Kim

That's why you got quaked and nuked, nip.

congrats on accepting the brainwashing. now vehemently defend it as your own thinking, because that is also part of the brainwashing...

He's korean.

Koreans are incapable of doing anything but stealing aspects of other cultures and claiming MUH ANCIENT HWARANG

korean chinese and Japanese are all shit

Asian culture should be destroied and replace with American culture

you mean like japanese did to the chinese?

Stop posting the same thing every week you fucking NIPNIGGER FUCK YOU

Daily reminder this is a pasta made by an english teacher in japan.

>J6/yWboY
>JEWboY
Die zainichi scum.

Are the koreans as bad as the jews here ?
How about the medias and politics, are they meddling like mad ?

triggered

well played

>american culture
>american
>culture

DIE IN FIRE

Go emigrate to US then.

>eurodumbs think eurotards have culture

leled

r8 my summer cottage. Its near the mountains. The air is pretty nice and the scenery is good. Country life is so much better and comfy.

Please shut up and go to bed you tard.

again this shit?

KEK plz tsunami the nips

nah, This is american colony now.

I just americanize Japan more desu senpai

Please kindly KYS yourself, English teacher.

Really? That's weird, I've been staking that place out for a while, waiting for the best moment to kill the occupants.

>tfw want to go to Japan not to visit the neo-weeb cities and 2D-loli shops, but to check out any rural areas/forests/countryside left

will I be found dead with a squid in my throat if I'm a blue-eyed blond hair white tourist walking around and taking pictures and trying to eat in their smaller resturants

pff, joke's on you, America has no culture

>No healthcare
>high crime rate
>racism is too many for East Asians
>white pigs tying to muh dick on Asians

No.

Go back to your fucking freedom nation you pig.

I fucking hate the rat mentality here. You sorry fucks want to live in a 6x6 and are perfectly okay with it. You have hour long commutes a lot of the time on the fucking trains and your bikes even though you only live 20 miles from work. Everything is cramped as fuck. The toilets, the bars, the restaurants, all of it. Then you have to spend the rest of your time trying to convince yourselves that you're happy with mundane shit like "super happy teeth brush time". Your dad is right, you should keep the country the country, cause everybody doesn't want to live in a cubicle or in a house 3 feet from the neighbors house with walls thin enough for you to hear when your neighbor takes a shit.

Also, you not keeping tradition is a big reason that your country is getting more and more faggot-like. Take a step back from your loli sex toy and realize the shit hole that you live in. When a man can't breath fresh air into his lungs, you may as well just not call him a man anymore. You know why your country doesn't have guns? It's because one of you fuck heads would snap every week and go on a shooting spree because of the miserable existence that you trudge through on a daily basis.

No because its Japan not thailand

Looks hecka comfy

then go back to your fucking nation.

parasite pig.

Not sure boy, i have met some Japanese but you always seem like rude people, not that you are impolite but you treat most other Europeans as foreigners (Even tho Japan and maybe Korea/Taiwan are the ONLY countries that everybody in Europe respects at the same or higher level as a European country.

Do your ancestors a favor and commit sudoku you nip faggot. Your entire country is going to be at the bottom of the ocean within 15 years anyway so honor your dad's wishes.

How about we dump the shitskins that infest Europe on you and see if you change your opinion.

Looks comfy as fuck.
Nice.

>hating Japan
>keep living in Japan

I'll never understand them.
They will never leave from Japan like this OP.

Trust me, I can't fucking wait, you submissive zipper headed cuck. You wouldn't say a god damn thing to a single military member on this island because we own you, and you know it. You would be an extension of China already if we weren't here. If anything, you fuck heads are the parasite, needing so much of the american military here. You faggots have this brooding look that you like to give on the trains, and I stare every single one of you homos down, and you always glance away. You probably try to eye fuck white people like that too, but never have the nuts to say or do anything.

kill yourself. you have dishonored your family.

>The father said "But, life is not all about money. There are culture, tradition, and way of life."
Your father is a living red pill. I have nothing but respect for him.
>I said "culture? tradition? It's not the main goal of life. Life is always competition. We should do anything to win the competition."
You on the other hand are a fucking goner. You already have the Jew circumcized dick up your mouth and ass. OY VEY, WHAT MATTERS IN LIFE IS THE SHEKELS, FORGET ABOUT YOUR CULTURE AND TRADTION, GOOD GOYIM

Do the right thing and commit a honorable suicide.

Stationed here, don't have a choice for a little while. You hate foreigners, but won't do a fucking thing about it cause your whole country would get blown the fuck out in the matter of months without someone defending your overcrowded asses.

I've seen this thread before engrish teacher kys

lel Did you bullied by Japanese people?
I can't wait that you leave from here too.

I would beat your fucking tiny brain with my katana.
You parasite pig.
You are fucking same as muslim refugee of Europe.

KILL YOURSELF.
FUCK AMERIPIGS.

Fuck off you piece of shit

>doesn't care about culture and dis honors his father
>says he cares about compete ting with other nations when basically saying his country is a loser who is only good for being colonized by another country

You are really retarded, having a bait thread like this when you know damn well you don't hold any Sup Forumslock values.
Fuck off to Sup Forums with the rest of the degenerates.

We doesn't hate foreigners.

Americans seem more racist and hating foreigners to me.

Your fucking millitary faggots are fucking rude and no class.that's why we hate you guys.

here we go. please tell me how superior you are with your highschool diploma from a public school. G.I. Joe, you´re basically a talking monkey with a machinegun.

Bullied by? Like the millions of 130lb twinks could bully anybody but kids on playgrounds.
So scared of the mighty katana. You probably aren't even allowed to have the shit on your person without a specific reason to be transporting it lol.

Fuck you weaboo.

If people are 35 or younger here, they're pretty nice. The older folks fucking hate us though. I've been turned away from several shops and restaurants for no reason at all. Just get the big X with the arms. Once I quit giving a shit about getting stares no matter what I was doing, I started to enjoy it here more.

What are you hanz, a professional fluffer?

College educated (like it means any fucking thing), and I'm not a dumb grunt.

Tradition is useful. Compare Polish and American societies. There's a lot more tension and unrest in American society because there's hardly anything binding them together.

Be careful what you wish for OP, your father is right.

and ironically AMERICA is 1000times better than fucking pooland

> The older folks fucking hate us though

Who would rapist???
I'm under 35 years old and hate you guys tho.

This t b h
Murricans stationing in peaceful countries are mostly big-mouthed pussies who would shit their pants in a war zone

This is just economy. Poland is way safer, for example.

>Who would love* rapist?

Not really.
Only wealthy people in there are happy.
US's gini index is fucking same as China.

That's like saying there isn't anything binding you and germany together when you're both part of the EU.

Hur dur, Mississippi and California aren't binded together cause they don't have any culture.

People in the states aren't as binded because we have such different cultures, not because we lack any culture at all.

yeah, because all criminal move to other nation

Pooland is literally pooland of shit.

No industry no money only cheap ugly whore

Then what is American culture???

School gun shooting??lel

They are powerful, and that makes them better, not the lack of tradition.

Sweden is not powerful and it has no respect for its traditions, is it a good country to live in in your opinion?

>ugly
i've did worse ones, including your mother

Korea is involved with jp media but not to a concerning degree. Chinese are the Asian jews

Basically:
Japan = white
China = jews
Korea = some irrelevant race that wishes they were white
Filos = mexicans

There's no real nigger equivalent.

what the fuck is this you fag? Just hari krishna yourself already.

better than italian clap

At least there is macdonald in sweden.

You can't even eat macdonald in Italy. what a shitty place
too poor to buy burger?

>pooland

isn't an literal piece of shit, a good ruck charm in Korea

Comfy/10, would shoot a kdrama in it.

Dominant music, dominant film, dominant news, dominant fashion. Lots of classic literature..:

What do you consider culture? Your faggot haikus?

Dumb fucking poems
Never making fucking sense
Gooks can't even rhyme

ERRRMAGERRD SO ZEN

Also
>Korean/Asian style roofing/wood laying/gardening mixed with European/Western log house style
I never knew I wanted this so badly before.

can´t really blame the japanese for hating american soldiers stationed there. they make up a good % of crimes, especially violent crimes. furthermore you have soldiers that come from a low income, low education portion of the already laughably stupid american general population.

Personally, I think Japan should keep the rapists and murderers from the military and do whatever the fuck you want to with them. I agree with the negative sentiment towards that shit %100.

That being said, I knew a guy that passed out on a plane and tilted over towards the girl next to him, and was arrested at the end of the flight for "sexual assault"

Clever. You should know about American culture because your country is becoming America 2.0 with an Asian twist added to it. You'd love America if you ever went to a place without niggers. I'd gladly host some of the Japanese friends I've made here and let them see what life is like without 4,000,000 people in the same 1 mile radius that you're in.

>At least there is macdonald in sweden.
>implying this is good thing

Are you okay??
Mcdonald is for poor and obese faggot like you.

Fuck off parasite

You kinda look like Vinny from Vinesauce, who's also under 35 years old.

No Jap worth his salt would have the shitty Sweden-tier opinions you have. You've brought shame upon your entire family. Commit Sudoku immediately.

I meant Macdonald is far better than any Italian food

No use with chink eyes
Blindness in a cave
Cant see the bombs come

Korea = Slavs but with less poverty and more flashy technology

>There's no real nigger equivalent.

Indonesia

Haha, is that right faggot?
You fucks don't understand that the Jap gov puts out just as much cucked propaganda as yours does. Same as with the US media.

flickr.com/photos/okinawa-soba/27076239221

JAPANESE CRIME vs MILITARY CRIME : THE REALITY

".......Out of 3,410 total arrests prefecture-wide in 2014, only 27 involved Status of Forces Agreement personnel, down from 38 in 2013, according to statistics released Feb. 12 by Okinawa Prefectural Police. Of those, only 10 were servicemembers on active duty, the same as the previous year.

The overall number of crimes allegedly perpetrated by SOFA personnel dropped from 32 to 29.

The number of what are referred to in Japan as “heinous” crimes, including rape, murder, robbery and arson, went up in 2014 — to a single arrest for rape. That charge, however, was later dropped by Japanese prosecutors......"

www.stripes.com/news/pacific/number-of-sofa-personnel-acc...

STARS & STRIPES on REAL DATA vs PERCEPTIONS in both OKINAWA and GUAM :

www.stripes.com/news/okinawa-crime-statistics-contradict-... (2006)

ATTITUDE REVERSAL : LET'S BE FAIR -- KEEP ALL MAINLAND JAPANESE MEN OUT OF OKINAWA !!! (They are all perverts, gropers, and stalkers, RIGHT ???)

www.japantimes.co.jp/community/2013/10/23/voices/japan-no...

>Macdonald is far better than any Italian food

>can't saying any American "culture"

lel you lose.

Fuck you user. I would be fucking ashamed to be your father

But even then they're still better than niggers. What about Thailand? Aren't they pretty backwater gibsmedats or have I been lied to?

Why all this hatred for small villages, which are the best part / more livable part of Japan?

Howdy Sup Forums, my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

Ok david-kun

I'll agree about a large portion of the forces being stupid and from stupid families though. Ton of niggers, spics, and flips looking to get their cut of the pie for being a logistics guy, or some try hard yeoman.

That's not point...

You guys can't understand Okinawans feeling.

These must be the long-term effects of radiation poisoning

Honestly, Japan sucks. The only economically relevant part of it has such terrible working conditions and such low wages that people end up dying of overwork and suiciding. It's literally an ant herd and nobody with a brain would approve of such a country. The parents educate like shit, which is why they have traumatized young reclusive people that can't even talk to their own people. They exclude even good immigration that respect their people and actually adores them. What can you say about a country that doesn't even treat their own people properly? They just kill them of overwork and old age.

t. us navy faggot

Dont you have to fuck each others asses will cleaning the boats?

That's a really broad statement, Pedro.

This post gave me heebie jeebies

I don't personally give a flying fuck about their feelings. The facts are facts. They whine and bitch about everything. They also blow up every story like the only bad shit is coming from the base. Every base does breathalyzers when leaving the base, random stops throughout the base, there are restrictions on drinking even out in town, and there are curfew rules put into place all because you fucks don't know how to shut the fuck up. Your own people commit more crime, but you have this mental image of the big bad military guy. The worst I've seen fuckers do is be too loud when they go out drinking, %99 of the people here are polite as fuck, including myself, when we go out.

Keep crying about feelings being more important than facts.

apparently i struck a nerve. maybe the brave men you serve with aren´t the mischiefs i imagine them to be. so you and your buddies deangelo and jose can stop posting biased media. all i´m saying is that you´re either an idiot for getting baited into joing the military because of your patriotic duty, or you´re some minority/white trash that didn´t have the intellect or means to achieve anything in your society. doesn´t matter which one it is, you´re far more likely to cause trouble than the general population of the country you currently occupy monkeyman.

>It thinks
That's right, it has no soul.

That's not point if Americans less commit crime in there.Nobody want to live with rapist.

>wine
We must be blame more US and Japanese government though.

I really hope you guys leaving form Japan.
This is my only dream.

This copy pasta lol

it's same goes for you faggot don't want to live with niggers.

I'm so stupid for getting free flight training and making around 100k a year until I get out with no debt from school and go right into making even more money flying for an airline. Don't I feel like a dunce.

The factual rates sure are biased.

What is your profession exactly?

(-(-(-_-)-)-)

>You probably try to eye fuck white people like that too
What kind of subhuman are you ?
A good old google, some mongrel ( if so, which pedigrees ? ), maybe one of the new "hispanic" addition ?

There are an homogenous people, a family. What happen in the family stays in the family, but foreigners are strangers, what they inflict upon the family obviously have a much more potent impact.
You'd easily understand that if you weren't a rootless mongrel yourself, a globalist's wet dream, loyal to no one and belonging nowhere, whose only purpose is to keep the numbers circulating.

No offense.