How fucking retarded are these people. Hitler was strictly atheist. And Malcolm X was a fucking bad guy...

How fucking retarded are these people. Hitler was strictly atheist. And Malcolm X was a fucking bad guy, he was pretty much a domestic terrorist. I'll give you the bill gates, but even there I don't think it's a fair comparison to equate a passive lifestyle atheism to a state atheism with Stalin. Only thing these faggots need to occupy is a history class.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_speeches_against_atheism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>malcom X
>good person
there has literally never been a good muslim

>Stalin wasn't bad he just wasn't ethical!!!!

Why is the third one worded differently compared to the rest

I'm surprised they turned on Stalin.

Malcolm X was pretty unhinged, though.

>I'll give you the bill gates

I mean, I know we all like the idea of fake AIDS vaccinations, but can we really call it ethical?

And the only two great men listed are "bad".
I also like how there are two "good" nigs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_speeches_against_atheism

kys

I don't like anyone in that image.

>Hitler
>Christian
You're right, modern Christians love Islam just like he did

Because the concept of objective morality, and thus good, is tied to religion.
So talking about good atheists is silly. Ethics however is tied to contemporary culture, and isn't dependent on religion.

Literally philosophy 101.

Good guys on the right

ADOLF HITLER DIDN'T GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF CHRIST WHILE SHOUTING DEUS VULT

JOSEPH STALIN WAS A COMMIE AND WE ALL AGREE THAT WAS BAD

Not sure why Christians always try to claim that hitler wasn't christian.

>bill gates
>ethical
he didn't become a billionaire by being ethical

pretty sure it meant he was ethical since they put Bill Gates on the other side

Bill Gates is a former Jew I believe. The nose says it all.

Hitler was an atheist, he posed as a Christian to appease the germans. He actually detested christianity.

please prove that.

until then you are wrong

Kek

Bill Gates was known for not being ethical when it came to Microsoft and competition

>Bill Gates
>ethical

>Bill Gates
>Atheist
I think I read somewhere that he was a Catholic

>atheists
>Bill Gates and Joseph Stalin
I can't even tell who is worse. Stalian arguably has more frags, but Billy has much more nefarious ideals. I would still put Stalin on the left, because that guy definitely had good of the country as a whole on his mind above anything else.

>''The moral systems of religion, I think, are super important. We've raised our kids in a religious way; they've gone to the Catholic church that Melinda goes to and I participate in. I've been very lucky, and therefore I owe it to try and reduce the inequity in the world. And that's kind of a religious belief. I mean, it's at least a moral belief''
>Now science has filled in some of the realm– not all– that religion used to fill. But the mystery and the beauty of the world is overwhelmingly amazing, and there's no scientific explanation of how it came about. To say that it was generated by random numbers, that does seem, you know, sort of an uncharitable view [laughs]. I think it makes sense to believe in God, but exactly what decision in your life you make differently because of it, I don't know
Sounds more agnostic than atheist and catholic

>Malcom X
>Good Muslim
>Nation of Islam is not recognized by Islamic institutions as being a part of Islam

what a stupid infographic.