A girl I met in a party asked my why do I feel proud to be a white cis male...

A girl I met in a party asked my why do I feel proud to be a white cis male. She goes to gender studies and is all around cunt. Now she sent me message today and wants to hear my honest opinion for her essay. I told her I have danish/finnish heritage and feel proud to be a white european male. We're conquerors, adventurers, scientists, builders and built a working political infrastructure. What else should I tell her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>danish/finnish heritage
>We're conquerors
Nice try

Why help her?

youtube.com/watch?v=4F4qzPbcFiA

>What else should I tell her?

Start running game on her.

>We're conquerors, adventurers, scientists, builders and built a working political infrastructure.
>We
You didn't do shit, nigga. There is no "we". There's them and you, two distinct groups. They did that shit, you didn't do jack shit. Try coming up with a legitimate reason that doesn't make you sound like a stupid coat-tail rider

>A girl I met in a party
No you we'rent.
>asked my why do I feel proud to be a white cis male..
No "she" didn't.

Stop making obvious bait threads from your childish fantasies, cuck.

This.

tell her about the hyper war

Wtf

WE WUZ VIKINGS

Dude she's hitting on you, she's just doing it in her own highly autistic way.

Simple

Tell her you are offended that
she would

1 Assume your gender
2 Assume your sexual orientation
3 Assume the source of your pride by arbitrarily connecting it with previous assumptions

Advise her your personal thoughts and beliefs are a Safe Space and that her attempt to manifest her presupposed social construction ( which you do not subscribe to) upon you will be reported to her gender studies class as harassment if she persists!

He actually had egyptian ancestors who were kings and gods of men. They built structures that scraped the sky and prospered for millenia y'all, eventually succumbing to dem ravages of foreign invaders 'an dere fancy threads wit dem whips n' chainz n' shit, u no wat im sayin muthafucka? Fuck u nigga u aint dun shit.

Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

post the essay

This honestly.

>coz i can do shit like this
>throw your beer at her
>leave party
why you even bother talking with all these cancers incarnate

Why are you helping her when she's most likely going to smear you in the essay?

T. American who has won every war that matters

This is easily avoided by using "my ancestors" instead of "we".
Honoring your ancestors is the most redpilled thing ever.

To OP. I don't see a reason to reply that cunt at all, you have nothing to gain unless you want to crush her puss. And if that's the case you need to take her out on a date and then force your "we was conquerors and shit" frame on it. She'll let you conquer her pussy if she's agrees to go out with you.

This. Spit her rhetoric right back in her face and tell her it's bigoted of her to assume your gender, heritage, and by extension, your source of pride. Then find some small portion of your heritage that is non white, and claim pride in it, or, if you're 100% white, just make some shit up; if she calls you out just claim that she's falling victim to the soft bigotry of lowered expectations based on your appearance.

Seriously, just use her own rhetoric against her. Either she'll realize how stupid her teachers are to assume all white people are a monolith, or she'll dive further into her safe zone, in which case you won't have to deal with her anyway because she'll want nothing to do with you.

>jackie chan

Tell her how dare she labels your race and gender for you! Tell her you identify as a pansexual, polygender fluid, omniculture globaliat and that she is literally Hitler for disagreeing with you about anything.